那么...我?没有
So- Me? No.
我还没结婚
I'm not married.
你当然还没结婚
Of course you aren't.
我没有小孩
And I don't have any kids.
我有吗?
Do I?
我怎么知道你有没有孩子?
How would I know that?
不好意思,但是卡门,雷纳尔多和他的宠物斯基皮一直在会见室等你
Sorry, Carmen, but Mr. Renaldo and Skippy have been waiting in the session room.
知道了,对不起,我马上过去
I know. I'm sorry. I'll be right there.
好的
Okay.
唔,我真的得走了
Well, my time is really up.
那么就再见了
So, good-bye.
再见,卡门
Bye, Carmen.
约翰斯顿先生?你忘了你的花了
Mr. Johnston? You forgot your flowers.
嘿,打扰一下
Hey. Excuse me! Excuse me.
打扰一下。你们知道阿特伍德路怎么走吗?
Excuse me. Uh, do you know where Atwood Road is?
我迷路了
I'm lost.
噢
Oh!
嘿
Hey.
嘿,没事的
Hey, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
请问佩妮是住这吗?
Does Penny live here?
你是哪位?
Who's askin'?
我是佩妮的老朋友,唐。唐·约翰斯顿
I'm an old friend of Penny's. Don. Don Johnston.
她在家里,就在那边,有纱窗的那家
She's in the house. Go around there. A screen door.
谢谢
Thanks.
佩妮?
Penny?
你好
Hello?
佩妮? -有事吗?
Penny? - Yeah?
唐尼
Donny.
你到底想要什么,唐尼?
So, what the fuck do you want, Donny?
哦,我只是路过
Oh, I just thought I'd drop by.
顺便过来看下
Just checking in.
喔,我不记得我们俩之间有过任何快乐的结局,唐
Well, I don't remember any happy ending between us, Don.
没有...成为朋友,什么也没有
No... reconciliation, nothing.
是你离开了我,佩妮,还记得吗?
You left me, Penny. Remember?
没错
Yeah.
记得相当清楚
Very clearly.
那么,你想要什么?
So, what is it you wanted?
你那边还好吗,彭?
Everything okay over there, Pen?
还说不准!
Not sure yet!
可恶
Goddamn it.
你到底想要什么?
What is it you wanted?
潘妮,你...
Penny, do you-
你有儿子吗?
Do you have a son?
去你♥妈♥的♥,唐尼!
Fuck you, Donny!
丹尼,抓住这混♥蛋♥.
Danny, grab that fucker.
佩妮!
Penny!
住嘴
Shut up.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么回事? -我正打算走
What the hell's your fuckin' problem? - I was just leaving.
说的不是这个,你做了什么,让佩妮伤心成那样,哈?
No, what are you doing upsetting Penny like that, huh?
我只是想问她个问题
I just needed to ask her a question.
对,我知道你问她问题了。现在给我听好了
Yeah, I know you asked her a question. Now, listen.
我认为你跑到这里来试图...
I just don't think it's very sensitive of you...
伤害佩妮的感情是不明智的
comin' out here to try to hurt Penny's feelings,
你知道,报复她或者不管怎样
you know, to get back at her or whatever.
那似乎太粗鲁太残忍♥了
That just seems so rude.
你说要全粉红色的,对吧?
You said all pink, right?
没错,最好全是粉红色的
It's best that they're all pink, yeah.
哦,你非常擅长这个嘛
Oh, you're very good at this.
弄得非常漂亮 -谢谢
That's beautiful. - Thanks.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
呃,只是点小误会而已
Uh, it was just a minor misunderstanding.
你介意我看一下吗?
Mind if I take a look?
哦,有点严重哦
Oh. That's nasty.
你洗过伤口了吗?
Did you even wash it?
大概洗了一下
Sort of.
让我给你包扎一下
Let me take care of it.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
桑。桑·格林
Sun. Sun Green.
桑·格林?
Sun Green?
很好听的名字
Perfect.
那你叫什么?
What's yours?
唐。唐·约翰斯顿
Don. Don Johnston.
真的?
Really?
唐·约翰逊? -约翰斯顿
Don Johnson? - Johnston.
有个“斯”
With a "T."
那么...
So...
如果我继续沿这条路走下去
if I continue down this road,
我就能找到里弗维尤公墓,对吗?
I will find the Riverview Cemetery?
是的,你只需沿着这山走下去。公墓的入口就在你右边
Yeah. You just go down the hill. You'll see the entrance on your right.
谢谢你,桑·格林
Thank you, Sun Green.
不客气
You're welcome.
你好,美女
Hello, beautiful.
红色字迹,粉红色的纸
Red ink on pink paper.
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
他说你来这里是有目的的
He says you have a hidden agenda.
去你♥妈♥的♥,唐尼
Fuck you, Donny.
请到环驰路,谢谢 -好的,坐稳了
Circle Drive, please. - No rush.
幸运转盘,转啊转
The wheel of fortune turns. Round and round it goes.
它会停在哪呢,没人知道
Where it stops, no one knows.
男孩
Boy.
那就是我的报告,大侦探
That's my report, Sherlock.
你让我经受这些苦难的基本概要
The general outline of what you put me through.
就这些?
That's it?
经历这么多,你仍然对谁是你儿子的母亲一无所知?
And after all that, you're still no closer to knowing who's the mother of your son?
没错
That's right.
但是还有那个打字机呢
But there was that one typewriter.
粉色的摩托车
And the pink motorcycle.
呃,朵拉的粉红色名片
And it was Dora's pink, uh, business card.
还有劳拉的粉色浴袍
And-And-And Laura's pink bathrobe.
我认为整件事就是一个闹剧,彻底地失败了
I think this whole thing is a farce, a fiasco.
据我所知
As far as I know,
也有可能是你给我写的那封信
you may have written that letter to me.
对于你受到的挫折,以及所有的这些事情,我感到很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry that you got beat up and everything.
我...我...我觉得这可能是我的错
I... feel that it was somehow my fault.
本来就是你的错
It was.
多多少少也感觉有点怪怪的,呃
Kind of strange, too, how, uh,
卡门那不可思议的狗就叫温斯顿
Carmen's magic dog was named Winston.
是啊...
Yeah-
嘿,我真的花了很大功夫在这件事情上
Look, man, I really put a lot of work into this thing.
我觉得,让你知道自己是否真的有个儿子,对你来说真的很重要
I thought that it was really important that you know whether or not you had a son.
我是说,这是你的生活。你得过你自己的生活,对吧?
I mean, it's your life. You got to live your life, right?
我以前过的就是自己的生活,温斯顿
I was living my life, Winston.
现在也是
I still am.
这是什么? 粉色的
What's this? It's pink.
这是一封短♥信♥,我回来的时候在厅里发现的
It's a note I found in my foyer when I got back.
红色的字迹,粉红色的信封
Red ink on pink paper.
是雪莉寄给我的.
It's from Sherry.
什么? 这是雪莉写的?
What? From Sherry?
你为什么不早点告诉我? 我可以看一看吗?
Why didn't you tell me? May I see it?
信封和信纸都和以前的大小不大一样
Envelope and paper not exactly the same size.
你知道嘛,这笔迹...
You know, the handwriting...
看起来好象和那个信封上写的地址很相近,但是我还不敢肯定
seems pretty close to the address on the envelope, but I can't be sure.
雪莉仍然喜欢你
Sherry still likes you.
你认为,第一封信可能是雪莉寄给你的
You think that Sherry could have sent the first letter...
然后她又编了整个故事,就是为了捉弄你?
and made the whole thing up just to fuck with you?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
你知道的,我得走了
You know, I've got to go.