不会吧? -不,我给别人设计橱柜
Come on. - No, I organize people's closets.
我还帮忙设计他们的抽屉
I even do their drawers.
我什么都做,我把那些都给组织策划了
I label everything. I get them all organized.
我还参与色调的策划
I even color coordinate them.
是的,这样还能赚钱呢,太神奇了
Yeah. And they pay her for that. It's amazing.
洛丽塔,我说你...洛丽塔!
Lolita, I said you- Lolita!
我刚说了你只是可以尝尝味道而已
I said you could have a taste.
现在,快点,你喝的够多了。这并不酷
Now, come on. That's enough of that.That's not cool.
洛丽塔。真是个有趣的名字,劳拉
Lolita. Interesting choice of name, Laura.
什么?
What?
唐尼,我听说前几年,你把生意做大了
So, Donny, I heard you made it big in business a few years ago?
你做的是什么生意?
What are you into?
电脑 -哦,高科技的东西
It was computers. - Oh, high-tech stuff.
比铅笔要高科技一点,我想
More high tech than pencils, I guess.
奇特短裤先生!(特指某人都是接触高级东西)
Mr. Fancy Pants!
是的,我的短裤确实挺奇特的。怎么了?
Yeah, my pants are fancy. So what?
我看到你在举办院内贱卖♥♥会?
So I see you're having a yard sale?
哦,被你看到了。我们一般在周六才做这种事
You got me. It's something we do on Saturdays.
是的,拉瑞在车♥库♥里留了一堆的废品,而且...
Yeah, Larry had all this crap in the garage, and-
然后一个邻居帮我们画了个标记
And then I got this neighbor to paint a sign for us.
真有趣
It's fun.
你们有什么旧的东西要卖♥♥吗? 恩,比如说,打字机?
Are you gonna be selling any old, uh, typewriters?
没有
No.
为什么这样问呀?那东西也太老了吧?
That's so 20th century.
你大老远过来这边就为了一个打字机吗,唐?
Did you come all the way down here to get a typewriter, Don?
你要打字机干什么用呢?
What do you want a typewriter for?
一个老朋友让我看看是不是能买♥♥到一个打字机
An old friend asked me if I would look around for a typewriter.
所以,我就忽然记起来这事
So... I just remembered it.
哦
Well-
哦,你知道吗?我忘做甜点了
You know, I forgot to make dessert.
哦,唐不喜欢冰棒
Oh, Don doesn't like Popsicles.
唐尼
Donny.
你到这里来干什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是在找一个打字机
I was just looking for a typewriter.
哦
Oh.
我记起来了
I remember.
再见
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
再见,唐
Bye, Don.
再见,劳拉
Good-bye, Laura.
有时间回来看看
Come back sometime.
再见,劳拉
See you, Laura.
洛!进屋去,把衣服给穿上
Lo! Go. Put some clothes on.
有什么需要帮助的吗? -朵拉?
Can I help you? - Dora?
什么事?
Yes.
是我,唐
It's me, Don.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
哦,唐
Oh, Don!
你在这里做什么?
What-What are you doing here?
我带了这些花
I brought these flowers.
好漂亮
So beautiful.
要进来吗?
Wanna come in?
那么
So,
什么风把你吹来了?
what brings you out here?
是这样的,我恰好在这个地方,所以我就顺便拜访下你
Well, I was kind of in the area, so I thought I'd drop in.
我明白了
I see.
那,你是怎么知道我就住这里的?
How- How did you track me down, exactly?
用电脑
Uh, on the computer.
电脑无所不能
They can do anything.
你的家很不错
Nice place you've got here.
哦,谢谢。这是一个不错的样品房♥
Oh, thank you. It's a nice example.
我丈夫和我在做房♥地♥产♥生意
My husband and I are in real estate.
我们卖♥♥掉了很多套房♥子
We sell landscape lots...
还给人们定制室内装潢
and preconstructed designer homes.
你从电脑上查到这些资讯了吗?
Or do you already have this information from your computer?
没有
No.
你的名片是粉色的
Your card is pink.
是啊
Yes.
我丈夫罗恩认为,我的粉色名片配他的蓝色名片非常好看
Ron, my husband, thought it would be cute if mine were pink and his blue.
我喜欢那些珍珠
I like those pearls.
是我送给你的吗?
Did I give you those?
我想不是
I don't think so.
我本应该送你的
I should have.
你这样突然出现,太奇怪了
It's very strange, your showing up like this.
是啊,是挺奇怪的
Yeah, it is strange.
我丈夫回来了
It's my husband.
嘿,我漂亮的小可爱在...
Hey! Where's my perfect little wi-
哦,我们有客人
Well, what have we here?
你好,我是唐·约翰斯顿
Hi. Don Johnston.
我是朵拉的一个老朋友
I'm a really old friend of Dora's.
你看上去不是很老,只是有点老
You don't look really old. Just kinda old.
我是罗恩
I'm Ron.
唐·约翰斯顿
Don Johnston.
这是你的旧爱是吗? 亲爱的?
That's an old flame of yours, right, honey?
唐出现得太突然了,我完全没有预料到
Don just dropped in completely unexpectedly.
哇~很高兴见到你,唐
Nice to meet you, Don.
罗恩和唐
Ron and Don.
嘿,唐要和我们共进晚餐吗?我希望可以
Hey, uh, is Don gonna stay for dinner? I hope.
不用了,真的不用了
No. I really couldn't.
不,你当然要留下来
Well, sure you could.
对吗?亲爱的?
Right? Honey?
电脑行业哈?哇
Computers?
那是个很赚钱的行业啊
That's gotta be a lucrative field.
是啊,我做得不错
Yeah, I've done pretty well.
嗯,我们现在的房♥地♥产♥业做得很好
Well, the real estate biz has been very good to us.
对吗,亲爱的?
Right, hon?
最开始我想做瓶装水的生意
At first I had the idea of going into bottled water.
我想在不久的将来,水会比金子或石油都贵重
I think in the near future, water will be worth more than oil or gold.
是啊,你不喝水会渴死,你可不能喝石油来救急
Yeah. You're dying of thirst, you can't take a swig of oil.
对吧?
Right?
也不能用金子,对吧?
Or gold, for that matter.
当然,你说得很对
Boy, you are certainly right about that.
但是现在
But for right now,
我们认为搞房♥地♥产♥并为预定者提供高品质的房♥子
we decided that real estate and quality prefab homes...
才是正确的选择
was the right way to go.
而且这已经非常赚钱了
And it has been quite lucrative.
亲爱的,那些花很漂亮
Honey, those are beautiful flowers.
唐,我想给你看样东西,稍等
Don, I want to show you something. Excuse me.
这是不是最漂亮的照片?
Isn't this the coolest photo?
哇,是啊
Yeah.
是吗?这打扮太疯狂了,对吗?
Yeah? This is crazy, right?
我最好的朵拉
My straight little Dora.
我可爱的小朵拉
My adorable little Dora.
嬉皮美人啊
Young hippie chick.
这很好,罗恩 -现在把照片放回去好吗?
That is great, Ron. - Now, could you please put it back?
对不起,宝贝
Sorry, baby.
也许激起了一些零星的回忆了吧?唐?
Probably brings back one or two memories, huh, Don?
那照片是我照的,是吧?
I took that photo, didn't I?
嗯,是的
Well, you know,
是啊,很奇怪
it's strange...
人生的变化太快了,不是吗?
how people's lives change, isn't it?
哦,对了,你们有孩子吗?
So, any kids?
呃,这,这是一个敏感的话题
Well, that's- that's kind of a touchy subject.
你看,我一直都想和朵拉有个孩子
See, I always wanted to have kids with Dora.
你知道的,我是说我们自己的
You know, I mean, kids of our own.
但是她真的不想,所以我尊重她的选择
But she didn't, really, so I respect that.
我不知道我有没有足够的时间和耐心,来做一个好妈妈
I don't know if I would have had the time and patience to be a good mother...
做罗恩的孩子的好妈妈
to- to Ron's children.
有朵拉来陪我一起生活,我很满足
I'm just happy to have my Dora.
你怎么样呢,唐?
What about you, Don?