结婚了吗?
You married?
没,我还是单身
No, I'm still a bachelor.
仍然单身?
A bachelor?
有孩子吗? -他说了他仍然单身
But any kids? - He said he was still a bachelor.
呃,亲爱的,你知道
Well, honey, you know-
你永远也不会知道,是不是有一两个会越轨
You never know. One or two could have gotten away.
没有,据我所知没有
No. No kids I know of.
你好,温斯顿
Hello, Winston.
只是个胡乱的猜测
Just a crazy guess.
听着,我根本就不知道我到底在这里能做什么
Look, I don't know what I'm doing up here.
毫无进展
I'm gettin' nowhere.
是的,我见到她了
Yeah, I saw her.
嗯,也去见她了
Yeah, I saw her too.
昨天
Yesterday.
还没,没有线索
No. No clues.
也没有打字机
No typewriters.
你就不能给我租一辆保时捷之类的,能开的车吗?
Couldn't you have rented me, like, a Porsche or some car that I might really drive?
有金牛座这样的好车才能捕获猎物
I'm a stalker in a Taurus.
你要知道,我已经照你说的去做了
I have done everything that you wanted me to do, you know.
我真的已经受够这些了
L-l-I've really had enough of this.
我想我今天就会回去
I think I oughta go back today.
是啊,但是我...我不... 我不想去见她
Yeah, but l- I don't- I don't think I wanna see her.
不,温斯顿...
No, Winston-
温斯顿,我等会儿再说跟你说好吗?
Winston, let me- let me talk to you later, okay?
我能否... 好的
Can I just-Yeah.
一会我再跟你说好吗?
Let me talk to you later. Please?
好吗?谢了
Okay? Thanks.
一会儿给你打电♥话♥好吗?
I'll talk to you in a while. Okay?
女士们先生们,我们就要降落了
Ladies and gentlemen, we're now on our final descent.
请回到座位上 系好您的安全带 谢谢
Please return to your seats and make sure your seat belts are securely fastened. Thank you.
我知道你在说什么
I heard what you said.
我也听见马科夫斯基医生说的了
And I heard what Dr. Markowski said.
你必须相信自己
You have to believe in yourself.
我对你寄予了很大的期望
I have a lot of respect for you.
我能体会你的感受
I understand how you feel.
我明白,下次我会努力做得更好
I understand, and I'll try to do better next time.
好啊~
Hi.
说你想说的话,需要很大的勇气。我为你感到骄傲
It takes a lot of courage to say what you said. I'm very proud of you.
而且我要让你知道,我认为你做得非常非常好...
And I want you to know that I think you're doing very, very well...
而且我很信任你
and I believe in you.
是的,她可以和鬣蜥交流
Yeah, she definitely speaks to iguanas.
好吧,就这样
Okay. That's right.
星期一再打电♥话♥过来,我们会为你和伊基安排好时间的
Call back on Monday and we'll happily schedule you and Iggy.
好的,嗯,谢谢
Sure. Okay. Thank you.
我很抱歉,约翰斯顿先生,但是马科夫斯基医生只接受预约
I'm sorry, Mr. Johnston, but Dr. Markowski only takes appointments,
她现在正在工作
and she's in a session right now.
你带来你的宠物了吗?
Is your animal friend with you?
哦,没有,我没有带宠物
Uh, no, l-l-I don't have an animal friend.
我是她的一个老朋友,呃,马科夫斯基医生的老朋友
I'm an old friend of Carm- uh, Dr. Markowski's.
哦,她的日程安排得很满
Um, Carmen has a really tight schedule.
你坐下来等一下吧,她可能过会才有空
She may have a minute, if you want to sit down.
好的
Yeah, okay.
不,不,不 我当然不会再忘记你了,克里奥
No, no, no. Of course I won't forget you, Cleo.
是的,我保证
Yes, I promise.
谢谢你,马科夫斯基医生 好的
Thank you, Dr. Markowski.
再见 -再见,克里奥
Bye now. - Bye, Cleo.
下周见,道尔斯顿太太
See you next week, Mrs. Dorston.
那么,下一个是?
So, what do we have next?
唐?
Don?
你是一个动物心理学家?
So, you're an animal psychic?
不是,我只是跟它们交流
No. I'm a communicator.
那你是个医生了? -是的
And you're a doctor now? - Yeah.
我们交往的时候,你非常渴望做一位律师
When we were together, you were so passionate about becoming a lawyer.
我是说,你非常...
I mean, you were...
渴望当律师
very passionate.
是啊,渴望是个很有意思的东西
Yeah, well, passion's a funny thing.
我获得了动物行为学的博士学位
I have a doctorate in animal behavior.
但是这已经是之后的事情了
But that was sort of after the fact.
这是一个很古怪的故事
It's an odd story.
我也正在经历古怪的事情
I'm getting into odd stories.
我曾经是一个非常成功的律师
Well, I was a very successful lawyer.
除了工作之外,我没有享受生活
I had no life, though, outside my work,
只有我的狗,温斯顿
except for my dog, Winston.
你的狗叫温斯顿?
Your dog's named Winston?
是的
Yes.
但是他死了
But then he died...
很突然
suddenly.
我很抱歉 -哦不,没事,那是
I'm sorry. - Oh, no. It was...
那是几年前的事了
It was years ago.
但是我得到了这个新的能力
But my new ability was this gift.
是温斯顿送给我的
This gift from Winston.
好吧,你可以进来了
All right, you can come in again.
总之
Anyway,
温斯顿死后,我就有这样的能力了
after Winston died I got this gift.
读
To-
读动物们的心? 不,我跟你说过了
To read animals' minds? No. I told you-
不 - 我只是跟它们交流
No. - I'm a communicator.
你知道,温斯顿死后不久
You see, soon after Winston died...
我发现我可以听到动物们说的话
I realized that I could hear animals speak to me.
我是说,我以前都没有注意到过
I mean, I certainly hadn't been aware of that before.
我不会读动物们的心
And I don't read animals' minds.
但只要它们想交流
But when they want to communicate,
我就可以听懂
I can hear them.
就像我和你,我们在说话
You know, like you and I are talking.
但我们并不知道对方在想什么
But we don't read each other's minds.
他在说什么吗?
Is he saying something?
他说你来这里是有目的的
He says you have a hidden agenda.
他...他这么说的?
He- He said that?
我想你现在可以出去了,雷蒙
I think you'd better go back outside now, Ramon.
动物能告诉我们他们想要什么
Animals can tell us what they want,
但是这并不意味着这对他们来说是最好的
but that doesn't mean that that's what's best for them.
什么事?
Yes?
打扰了,医生雷纳尔多先生和他的宠物正等着你的下一次辅♥导♥
Excuse me, Carmen, but Mr. Renaldo and Skippy are here for your next session.
哦,好的
Oh. Okay.
呃,再给我一分钟
Um, give me one more minute.
对不起,唐,我不能让他们等太久
Sorry, Don, but I really can't keep Skippy waiting.
你能告诉他们你马上就送我出去吗?
Do you think you could tell Skippy that you're just gonna walk me to my car?
晚些时候一起喝杯酒怎么样?
How about later? Wanna get a drink?
不,我不喝酒的
No. I don't drink.
也许我们可以一起吃点东西?
Maybe get something to eat?
呃,我不想吃
I don't, uh, eat.
真的?
You don't?
那么,散散步怎么样?
Uh, take a walk?
散步总可以吧 -我不太喜欢散步
I know you walk. - I don't feel like it.
你有打字机吗?
Do you have a typewriter?
打字机?
A typewriter?
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
我觉得,你现在应该走了
You know, I think you should probably go now.
哦,说吧,卡门
Oh, come on, Carmen.
你就不能回答我吗? -不
Can't you answer me? No.
不?不愿意回答我?
"No," you won't answer me?
不,我还没有结婚
No, I'm not married.
但是我结过婚
I was though.
有孩子吗?
Any kids?
有
Yes.
我有个女儿,她叫莉安娜。16岁了
I have a daughter, Lianna. She's 16.
她现在在瑞典
She's in Sweden.
瑞典
Sweden.
我能问问你的事情吗?
Am I supposed to ask about you?
貌似我已经告诉你我所有的故事了
It seems like I've told you my whole life story.