Uh, just coffee, please, Avis. Thank you.
还要提醒你几点:穿的保守点,要有风度
A few tips though. Dress conservative, a little classy.
不要泄露任何事情
Don't give anything away.
而且一定,一定要带上花。粉红色的花
And always, always bring flowers. Pink flowers.
查找任何关于你儿子的线索:照片,以及其他任何东西
And look for clues about your son- photographs, anything.
或者暗示,比如粉色信纸,跟红色字迹
Or hints, like pink stationery and red ink.
笔迹,如果有可能的话,再找下那个打字机
Handwriting, if possible. And find that typewriter.
把打字机给带回来
Bring me that typewriter,
到时,我可以从打字机中对比
and then I can forensically match the type...
信中的字体
to the letter.
你疯了,温斯顿
You're insane, Winston.
即使你可能认为我是在胡说八道
Even if you could possibly rope me into this nonsense,
但是你不能否定的是
which you can't,
我不是侦探,我不是你那犯罪小说中的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I'm not a detective, I'm not a private eye in one of your crime novels.
忘记它吧,这事没门
Forget it. No fuckin' way.
什么,我把所有这些事都做好了你才说不愿去做? -那你去做好了
What, after all the work I've done? - Well, you do it.
你就上路吧,我出钱好了
You take the trip. I'll pay for it.
我?不可能。我有三份工作要做,有五个小孩要养
Me? Impossible. I've got threejobs and five kids.
再说了,那是你的生活
And, besides, it's your life.
我只不过是帮你出谋划策而已
I've merely prepared the strategy.
但是,也只有你才能解开这个谜团
But only you can solve the mystery.
为什么是我?
And why is that?
因为你了解女人
Because you understand women.
我来问你几个问题
Let me ask you something.
假定我真的开始这个可笑的旅程
Suppose I took this ridiculous trip,
再假如这个孩子真的存在
and say this kid really exists,
而且当我不在家的时候,出现了
and he shows up...while I'm gone.
唐,不用担心,我每天都会看好你的房♥子
Don, don't worry. I'll monitor your house every day.
哦?那到时怎么办?你会怎么做? -如果他真出现了?
Yeah? Then what? What do you do? - If he shows up?
如果他真出现了 -那也不用担心,我能理解他的感受
He shows up. - Don't worry. I apprehend him.
哦,好的,很好,你理解他
Oh, okay. Great. You apprehend him.
好吧,在我决定做这个事之前,还要好好考虑下
Look, I've got seven minutes before I'm due to punch in.
明天早上我去上班的时候,就顺便送你到机场
Tomorrow morning, on my way to the plant, I will drop you at the airport.
没问题的,我给你买♥♥了早班机的票
No problem. I got you an early flight.
我不会去的。没门
It's not gonna happen. No way.
明天早上七点整,我去接你
I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. Sharp.
♪ I want you. And I want you ♪
♪ The right way I want you ♪
♪ Listen, but I want you to want me too ♪
♪ The right way, babe ♪
♪ Just like I want you ♪
♪ Ooh-hoo, ooh ♪
♪ I'll give you all the love ♪
♪ I want in return ♪
♪ Sweet darling ♪
♪ But half the love ♪
♪ Is all I feel ♪
♪ Ooh-ooh-ooh ♪
♪ Don't play with something ♪
♪ You should cherish for life ♪
♪ Oh, baby ♪
♪ Don't you wanna care ♪
♪ Ain't it lonely out there ♪
♪ I want you ♪
♪ The right way, baby ♪
♪ I want you, babe ♪
♪ But I want you to want me too, baby ♪
♪ Got to, got to, got to... Want you to want me too ♪
♪ Love me too. Baby ♪
♪ Oh, the way that I love you just like I love you ♪
我妈妈不会让我穿比基尼的
My mom won't let me wear a bikini.
真不敢相信,你妈妈会让你出来玩
I can't believe your mom let you come on this trip.
哦,她不知道的
She doesn't know.
我指的是,她知道我要出来玩
I mean, she knows,
但她以为我是跟你们家人一起
but she thinks that I'm with your family.
是的,她肯定不会让我出来玩
No, she wouldn't have let me come,
如果是这样的话,你肯定会冲我发火的
and you would have been totally mad at me.
万一她打电♥话♥给我妈妈怎么办?
What if she calls my mom?
她不会打的,她以为我们大家都在一起
She's not gonna call her. She thinks that she's here.
瞧,很完美对吧? -等等,等等
See, it's perfect. - Wait, wait.
没事的,没事的,不用担心 -什么?不!
It'll be fine, It'll be fine. Don't worry. - What? No!
不要为那件事担心了
Don't even worry about it.
我要给我妈打电♥话♥吗? 那样的话,她到时可以帮你撒谎
Do I need to call my mom? 'Cause my mom will totally lie for you.
我好想去今天晚上的派对
I want to go to the party tonight,
而且,我好想去认识一些帅哥...
and I really want to be able to meet some cute guys.
坐在我后面的那小伙好帅,你看到他了吗?
That guy is so cute that's sitting behind me. Can you see him?
哦,上帝,真的好帅 -不要盯着人家看
Oh, my God. He's really cute though. - Don't stare at him.
真帅,看起来就像是个超级模特
He is cute. He looks like a supermodel.
哦,上帝,他看起来就像
Oh my god, he looks like
坐在汽车后面的CK的模特
the Calvin Klein model that's on the side of the bus.
哦,他真是酷毙了
Oh, my gosh. He's so cool.
他一直在往我们这边看 -Ally会带我们去吃东西吗?
He's totally staring at us right now. - Think Ally will take us to get something
我都要饿死了
to eat before we go? I'm starving!
那就是为什么当你发胖的时候,你会需要混搭套餐来减肥
That's why you need the mix-and-match for when you get fat.
哦,天哪,我知道
Oh, my God. I know!
我们就像小母牛。你穿更大号♥的衣服
We're such heifers. You get the bigger sizes.
我看起来好胖。圈圈饼女孩
I look so fat. Doughnut girl.
寻找线索
Look for clues,
比如打字机,以及粉红色的东西
like a typewriter, like something pink.
这很简单
This will be very easy.
Hi 劳拉,是我,唐。还记得我吗?
Hi, Laura. It's me, Don. Remember me?
嗨,你是谁啊?
Hi. Who are you?
唐·约翰斯顿 -真的吗?
Don Johnston. - Really?
你是唐·约翰逊? -是的,哦,不
You're Don Johnson? - Yeah...No.
是约翰斯顿,中间还有一个“斯”哦
Johnston with a "T." Oh.
劳拉·丹尼尔斯,以前叫劳拉·米勒,是住在这里吗?
does Laura Daniels, who was formerly Laura Miller, live here?
是的,她是我妈妈
Yeah. That's my mom.
我是她的一个老朋友
Well, I'm a very old friend of hers,
而且我们已经很久没见了,差不多...
and I haven't seen her in. um, in over-
进来吧
Well, come on in.
这样,我妈一会就要下班回家了,您先坐会,就坐这吧
so, my mom'll be home from work soon, so just sit down. Here.
不要客气
Make yourself comfortable.
恩,我叫罗拉
So, my name's Lola.
有时他们会叫我洛,不过我的真实名字叫洛丽塔
Well, sometimes people call me Lo, but my really real name is Lolita.
洛丽塔?
Lolita?
是的
Yeah.
那,我就不...你要来点什么吗? 我们有冰棒
Well, I don't...Do you want something? 'Cause we've got Popsicles.
不用了,谢谢 -那好吧
No, thanks. - Okay.
洛丽塔 -什么事?
Lolita. - Yeah?
你有兄弟姐妹吗? -为什么会这样问?
Do you have any brothers or sisters? - Why?
你认为我需要吗?
Do you think I need some?
哦,等下,有我的电♥话♥
Oh, wait, that's my phone.
您,就先坐着,我等会就回来,好吗?
Just-Just stay there. I'll be right back, okay?
好的
Okay.
♪ And it looks so high ♪
♪ And it looks so wasted ♪
♪ And, baby, I know why ♪
♪ Take my money ♪
♪ Take my time ♪
♪ Take my sister ♪
♪ I don't mind ♪
哦,那太疯狂了
That's so crazy.
真的吗?
Really?
那可真恶心
That's so sick.
他没有,等下,不要挂,我手♥机♥响了。你好?
He didn't. Wait. Hold on. My cell phone's ringing. Hello?
是的,我知道。我刚刚有跟她说过
Yeah. I know. I just talked to her.
那太疯狂了,是吧?
That's crazy, right?
知道了
I know.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you with something?
唐尼,是你吗?
Donny, is that you?
嘿,劳拉
Hey, Laura.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我们今晚要吃鸡
We're having chicken for dinner.
你刚才没有穿衣服的时候,身材真是一级棒
That was quite an outfit you weren't wearing earlier.
好了,菜上齐了
Well, here we are.
后来拉瑞在一场汽车的爆♥炸♥中去世了
Then Larry exploded in a ball offlames at the track.
就那样,现在就只剩下我和洛了
That happened, and now it's just me and Lo.
那事当时还上电视了
It was even on TV.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
洛,你的头真像个凤梨
Lo, your head looks just like a pineapple.
妈妈! -不像吗?
Mom! - Doesn't it?
是,你的头真的像个凤梨
Yeah, it does look like a pineapple.
哦,恩...
So, what, uh-
你在哪里工作? -哦,妈妈有自己的公♥司♥,不是吗?
Where do you work? - Mom has her own business. Right?
是的 -真的吗?
Yeah. - Really?
我是个橱柜专职者
I'm a professional closet organizer.