Evan.
没事 劳伦
It's okay, Lauren.
带安德鲁回他房♥间
Take Andrew back to his room.
劳伦
Lauren.
好了
It's okay.
好了 克里斯 你没事
It's okay, Chris. You'll be all right. Shh.
你没事 好了
Shh. You'll be okay. It's all right.
没事
Shh. It's okay.
你没事
You're gonna be okay.
来吧 我带你回去 你好好睡一觉
Come on, let me take you home. You sleep this off.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
他很困惑
He's confused...
受创伤
traumatized.
我来吧 你睡吧
I got it. Sleep.
我希望我是个好人 安德鲁
I like to think that I'm a good man, Andrew.
我助人为乐
That I help people.
但有时生活
But sometimes life
把你逼到角落里
backs you into a corner,
你别无选择 知道吗
and you just don't have any choice. You know?
不 你不懂 是吗 小朋友
No, you don't, do you, pal?
你还不懂
Not yet.
但无论如何 我爱你
But no matter what, I love you.
我将竭尽全力使我们在一起
I'll do whatever it takes to keep us together.
他饿了
He's hungry.
给你
Here you go.
我想我们的埃文处境艰难 亲爱的
I think our Evan is in a tough spot, dear.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
作为男孩他不容易
It wasn't easy for him as a boy.
他 与众不同
He was... different.
但埃文是个好男孩
But Evan was a good boy.
他也是个好男人
And he's a good man.
他很不容易的知道
He learned the hard way
孩子需要保护
that children need to be protected...
家庭需要保护
that families need to be protected.
但你现在有自己的家庭要保护
But now you have a family of your own to protect.
有时
Sometimes...
保护的代价
the cost of that protection...
会有点高
...can be a little high.
你也一定很难
It must have been hard for you too,
一个小姑娘无亲无故
as a little girl with no family.
我无法想象你经历了什么
I can't imagine what you went through.
很可怕
It was horrible...
我不得不做的事
the things I had to do.
谢天谢地安德鲁不必经历这些
Thank goodness Andrew will never have to go through that.
我们都为自己的儿子倾其所有
We do everything we can for our sons.
不是吗 亲爱的
Don't we, dear?
你好 宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你能帮个忙吗
Hey, babe. Can you do me a favor?
当然
Of course.
放学后你能照看安德鲁吗
Can you watch Andrew after school?
我要外出几小时
I need to get out of the house for a few hours.
做个指甲
Go get my nails done,
去杂货店 我不知道
go to the grocery store... I don't know.
不会让人呕吐的一切
Anything that doesn't involve getting puked on.
当然 我能照看他
Sure. Of course I'll watch him.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
我睡前回来
I'll be home before bedtime.
我是劳伦 科尔小姐
It's Lauren, Mrs. Cole.
你好
Hi.
听着 我听见你昨晚说的话
Listen, I heard what you said last night.
我相信你
I believe you.
我担心
Um, I'm afraid.
我担心安德鲁 我要做些什么
I'm afraid for Andrew, and I need to do something.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 那里见
Thank you. See you there.
劳伦走了吗
Did Lauren leave already?
他说她去购物
She said she was going shopping.
是的 她说她需要时间
Yeah. She said she needed time.
你相信她了吗
And you believe her?
劳伦不会
Lauren would never...
她需要这个家
She needs this family.
那男孩呢
What about the boy?
科尔小姐
Mrs. Cole?
你真的相信我吗
Do you really believe me?
是他干的 克里斯
He did it, Chris.
但是悲哀的是
But the thing that makes it so sad,
他是为你而干的
is that he did it for you.
我真抱歉 克里斯
I'm really sorry, Chris.
劳伦
Lauren.
昨晚脸书上登出了
In a shocking suicide confession
一场惊人的自杀坦白
posted to Facebook late last night,
荣誉学生克里斯托弗·威尔斯
Christopher Wells, honor student,
刚刚获得斯坦福大学全额奖学金
just awarded a full scholarship to Stanford,
承认了是上周三起
has confessed to the three "Deadbeat Dad" murders
二流子父亲案件的凶手
uncovered here last week.
这一事实震惊了社区
The revelation has sent shockwaves through the community,
不仅是凶手本身的
not only because of the brutality
残忍♥
of the murders themselves,
也是因为学生的年轻和学术前景
but because of the student's youth and academic promise.
同学们组织了烛光守夜
Fellow students are organizing a candlelight vigil,
但有消息说学校里
but sources say there are mixed feelings
喜忧参半
in the school halls.
约翰·欧弗斯特里特侦探
Detective John Overstreet...
你好 侦探
Hello, Detective.
你知道 这是个不同的世界
You know, it's a different world.
这些孩子把什么都传到网上
These kids put everything on the Internet.
你知道他怎么能查到你的文件吗
You have any idea how he could have gotten access to your files?
我让他走的太近了
I let him get too close.
让他 进入我的办公室
Let him, uh, hang in my office
他试着拜摆脱一切
when he was trying to get away from everything.
也许我不该这么做
Maybe I shouldn't have.
那 随着
Well... with the, uh...
坦白和 受害人自杀
confession and the, uh, suicide with the victim's own weapon,
没什么好调查了
not much else to look into.
我对你的损失表示道歉 科尔先生
And I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Cole.
谢谢你 侦探
Thank you, Detective.
我会
Well, I will, uh...
我自己走吧
I'll show myself out.
再见 侦探
Goodbye, Detective.
多谢你的拜访
Thank you so much for stopping by.
来点煎饼吗
Pancakes?