We've all got a job to do.
社会
Social...
那 之前你在哪工作
Now, where were you working before?
如果你要的话 我很乐意给你我的简历
I'm happy to send my employment record if you like.
好的
Uh... okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有
And, uh...
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
任何信息都有帮助
Any information will be helpful.
请留步
I'll show myself out.
科尔夫人
Uh, Mrs. Cole...
你有没有注意到你丈夫有任何
Has your husband had any
夜不归宿的情况
late night absences that you've noticed?
当然没有 侦探
Of course not, officer.
我儿子是个尽心尽责的父亲和丈夫
My son is a very dedicated father and husband.
科尔女士
Mrs. Cole?
不
No.
从来没有
Nothing like that.
科尔女士 你很嗜睡吗
Are you a heavy sleeper, Mrs. Cole?
抱歉 侦探
Excuse me, Detective.
不 不 给你 妈妈
Oh, no, no. Here you go, Mom.
谢谢 玛丽
Thank you, Marie. Shh, shh.
谢谢
Thank you.
别
Don't.
这是什么
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's nothing.
你好 侦探 埃文还在工作
Oh, hello, Detective. Evan's still at work.
我不是来找科尔先生的 太太
I'm not here to see Mr. Cole, ma'am.
什么事
What is this about?
你认识克里斯·威尔斯吗
Do you know Chris Wells?
他是埃文的一个病人
He's one of Evan's patients.
你丈夫有在工作之余见过他吗
Did your husband ever see him outside of his office?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你想说什么 侦探
What are you trying to say, Detective?
你
How long...
认识你丈夫
have you...
多久了
known your husband?
三年来 为什么问这个
Three years. Why?
你知道你们认识之前他住哪里吗
You know where he lived before you met?
在沙漠附件
Uh, near the desert.
我真不知道这有什么关系 侦探
I really don't see why this matters at all, Detective.
他搬离海米特一年后
Uh, well, a year after he left Hemet,
警方发现了一处
police uncovered a site
不想松树街道发展公♥司♥的地方
not unlike the Pine Street Development.
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
也许没有关系
Maybe nothing,
我的工作就是找出关联
but it's my job to see connections,
眼下 我要说 我开始发现什么了
and right now, I have to say, I'm beginning to see something.
你知道3月26号♥周四晚上
Do you know where your husband was
你丈夫在哪里吗
the night of Thursday, March 26th?
我知道 他和我在医院
I do, actually. He was at the hospital with me.
我们儿子发高烧
Our son was running a high fever,
我们带他去急诊室
and we took him into the E.R.
这部相机在
Now, this camera is at the corner
第三街麦当劳角落
of Third and MacDonald.
这是在从这里去医院的路上吗
Now, is this on the way to the hospital from here?
因为我得说
'Cause I have to admit,
我不太熟悉这街区
I don't know this neighborhood very well.
你有孩子吗 侦探
Do you have kids, Detective?
从没想过要
Never had the urge.
当你有娃后 一切都变了
When you have a baby, everything changes.
但不像大家说的
But not like everyone says.
好像你要疯了
It's like you're going crazy.
你无法睡觉 孩子整天哭闹
You never sleep. The baby cries all the time.
一丁点小事都像危机
Every little thing feels like a crisis.
我都无法向你描述
I can't even describe to you what it feels like
同时充满爱和恐慌是什么感受
to be filled with love and total panic at the same time.
是的 我肯定这很难
Yeah, well, I'm sure it's very difficult,
科尔女士 但是
Mrs. Cole, but...
我丈夫每天都与深陷危机的人打交道
My husband deals with people in crisis every day,
他回到家后好像自己陷入危机
and he was coming home and feeling like he was in crisis.
他晚上独自驾车
He took drives, alone at night,
寻找一些空间和祥和 你知道吗
for some space and peace, and do you know what?
我完全理解
I totally understand.
我给他空间
And I gave him that space,
相信他会回来的
and trusted that he would come home.
他也的确如此
And he did.
他一直都是
He always did.
如果你想到任何事都打我电♥话♥
Give me a call if you think of anything else...
或者随便说些什么
or you just want to talk.
因为从我的立场来看
Because from where I'm standing,
这只是时间问题
it's just a matter of time.
谢谢你 侦探
Thank you, Detective.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
那侦探又来过了
That detective came over again.
是吗 他想干什么
Oh, yeah? What'd he want?
问了我一堆问题
Asked me a bunch of questions.
你搬来这里之前住哪里
About where you lived before you moved here.
他还问我们带安德鲁去急诊室那晚
And he also asked me where you were
你在那里
the night we took Andrew to the E.R.
是吗 你怎么说的
Really? What'd you tell him?
当然是我们都在医院
That we were at the hospital, of course.
希望他不会再回来打扰你吧
Well, hopefully he won't be back around to bother you again.
希望如此
Hopefully.
我会叫她关掉
I'll tell her to turn it off.
妈妈
Mom.
警方试着找出找出
Police are trying to find a connection
卡罗琳·哈灵顿的关联
between Caroline Herrington,
他是特玛斯科医院儿科护理护士
a nurse in pediatric care at Temescal Hospital,
她被发现在惨死在停尸房♥外
who was found on a gurney outside the morgue,
的一张轮床上
having been brutally murdered.
谋杀似乎是发生在员工更衣室
It seems the killing occurred in the staff locker room
当时哈灵顿小姐做完夜班
as Miss Harrington was finishing her night shift.
糟糕的一周
What a week.
之后 我当然能让布莱恩
Well, after that, I sure could use some good news.
报道好消息 关掉
Over to Brian with... Turn it off.
-当然 亲爱的 -谢谢 戴安妮
- Of course, dear - Thanks, Diane.
一整周都是艳阳天 72华氏度
Sunny skies and 72 all weekend.
很适合收拾
It's a good one to pack up the...
C先生 出来 C先生
Mr. C? Come out here, Mr. C!
-怎么回事 -是克里斯·威尔斯
- What is it? - It's Chris Wells.
我来负责
I'll take care of it.
没事的 我能搞定
It's okay. I got it.
C先生
Mr. C!
-C先生 -克里斯
- Mr. C! - Chris.
你还好吧
Hey. You all right?
我知道是你
I know it was you.
我怎么了 伙计
What was me, buddy?
我知道你杀了我父亲
I know you killed my dad.
克里斯 你喝醉了
Chris, you're drunk.
我从没和你说过钱 我知道
I never told you about the money. I know it.
-因此他告诉你了 -冷静
- Which means he told you. - Calm down.
我给你弄些咖啡 我们谈谈
Let me make you some coffee, and we'll talk.
我不这么认为 C先生
I don't think so, Mr. C.
从实招来
Tell me the truth.
我从不会伤害你
I would never do anything to hurt you.
你就像我儿子一样 克里斯
You're like a son to me, Chris.
我为你祝福
I just want the best for you.
埃文