浴室
回去睡觉
Go back to sleep.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
没事的 安德鲁
It's okay, Andrew.
爸爸在这里呢
Daddy's here.
三个月前
东洛杉矶
高中
雷伊 你妈妈感觉怎么样
How's your mom doing, Ray?
还行
Okay.
-你♥爸♥爸呢 -关他什么事
- What about your dad? - What about him?
你想谈谈他离开之后的生活
Do you want to talk about how things have been
是什么样的吗
since he's been out?
不想
No.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
我可以劝他们不要让你休学
I could recommend that they not suspend you,
但是你得答应我这是最后一次
but you gotta promise me this is the last time.
你还想读完高中吗
Do you even want to finish high school?
操蛋去吧
Eat a dick.
你的叔叔怎么样
What about your uncle?
上次我们谈了以后他还是骚扰你吗
Has he been around since the last time we talked?
凯莉
Kelly?
他认为你会得到奖学金吗
He thinks you'll get the scholarship?
我能说什么 C先生 我数学很好
What can I say, Mr. C? I'm good at math.
很棒了 克里斯
Wow. That's great, Chris.
你妈妈说什么
What does your mom say?
这对她来说很艰难 你明白吗
Eh, it's hard for her, you know?
我爸爸不在身边
Without my dad being around,
她也没有别人去依靠
and she doesn't really have anyone else,
只有我在家
so having me at home, well...
这是莫大的安慰
It's a comfort.
对
Yeah.
我不想让她一个人
I don't want to leave her alone.
她会理解对你而言这是一件好事
Well, she has to see that this is the best thing for you.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
我懂我懂 只是
I know, I know, it's...
我走了以后她该怎么办
What if I go and she's just...?
而且你知道
You know, or, um...
我没法承担这份重量
uh, I can't handle the workload, or...
所有的有钱孩子都会恨我的
all the rich kids hate me.
这些事没有一件会发生的 好吗
None of that's gonna happen, okay?
如果你想去 我可以去你家说服你妈妈
If you want, I can come to your house and talk to your mom.
-你可以做的到吗 -为了你 我可以
- Can you? - For you, I can.
谢谢你 C先生
Thanks, Mr. C,
但是我会自己解决好这件事的
but I'll handle it myself.
这个还给你
Here.
这本书真的不错
It was really good.
我很开心你喜欢它
Glad you liked it.
我们的宝贝今天表现得怎么样
How was he today?
忙着踢我
Busy.
看看吧
Look.
我去
Holy shit.
我妈早些时候打了过来
My mom called earlier.
她说孩子生了以后她要来住一段时间
She offered to come stay after the baby's born.
走着瞧吧 行吗
Let's see, okay?
我想自己来带孩子
I want to try this on our own.
我只是想你知道我们也可以这么选而已
I just wanted you to know it was an option.
宝贝儿
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Honey.
埃文
Evan!
宝贝 你做得很好
You're doing great, baby.
孩子他爸 你可能会想来这边看看
You might want to come over here, Dad.
孩子他妈 准备好了吗
Okay, Mom, ready?
用力 用力
Push. Push.
用力 再用力
Push. Push. Push.
使劲 继续使劲 用力啊
Push. Push. Push.
继续 继续 再用力
Push. Push. Push
你好啊 小男孩
Hello. Hello, sir.
欢迎来到这个世界
Welcome to the world.
-宝贝们好啊 -妈 你终于来了
- Hello, my loves. - Mom, you made it.
他在这儿
There he is!
天 他难道不可爱吗
Ohh! Isn't he beautiful?
玛丽 你得洗手
Marie! You need to wash your hands.
当然 不好意思 宝贝
Oh! Of course. I'm sorry, sweetheart.
妈妈还好吗
And how's Mom doing?
好着呢
Great.
看看这个大男孩
Look at this big boy.
-他多重 -七点五磅
- How much does he weigh? - Seven and a half pounds.
准确地说 是七磅五盎司
Seven pounds, five ounces, actually.
埃文出生的时候九磅呢
Evan was nine pounds.
生他的时候用了相当大的力气
That was quite the labor.
但是他很安静 甚至没有嚷嚷一声
But he was so calm, never made a peep.
你来吧
There you go.
不是那样的 在这
Not like that. Here.
护士 我能请求你轻点儿吗
Nurse, may I suggest being a little more gentle?
这是他们的第一个孩子
This is their first baby.
女士 我可以请你让我完成我的工作吗
Ma'am, may I suggest you let me do my job?
因为如果她不能喂养他 宝宝就会
Because if she can't feed him, the baby'll lose
变得太轻 那时候我们就得介入了
too much weight, and then we'll have to intervene.
就是这儿 像那样
There. Like that.
哦 她可真有魄力
Well, she's quite the charmer.
埃文 宝贝
Evan, honey...
要不我去给大家都买♥♥点吃的吧 怎么样
Why don't I go pick up some food for everyone, hmm?
每件事都会有个好结果的 宝贝你看吧
Everything is going to be fine, sweetheart, you'll see.
而且如果你需要我来住上一阵子
And if you need me to come and stay for a while,
你知道我不会拒绝的
you know there's nothing I'd rather do.
没问题的 玛丽
That's okay, Marie.
我想我们自己可以的
I think we'll manage on our own.
是的 谢了 妈 我们自己来吧
Yeah, thanks, Mom, we got this.
你好 安德鲁
Hi, Andrew.
我是你♥爸♥爸
This is your dad.
首先 祝贺你来到这个世界
First of all, many congratulations on being born.
这过程很痛苦 甚至有点恶心
It looked painful, and a little disgusting.
但是你做到了 非常好
But you made it. Well done.
我认为我们可以利用这次机会
I thought we could take this opportunity
来一次手拉手的小型谈话
to have a little chat, mano a mano.
我永远不会伤害你
I will never hurt you.
我永远不会批判你
I will never judge you.
我也永不会离开你
And I will never leave you.
我不会让任何坏事发生在你身上
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you.
-我们要不试试奶瓶吧 -不行
- Should we try a bottle? - No.
如果我们给他用奶瓶
If we give him the bottle,
他就不会再愿意喝母乳
he won't go back to breastfeeding.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, sweetheart. Shh.
我能做什么
Can I help?
除非你能长出一对奶头否则没有
Not unless you can grow a pair of tits.
我马上就去长
I'll get right on that.
喝啊 安德鲁 喝啊
Come on, Andrew, come on.
他还是没有增加体重
He's not gaining weight.
你为什么不让我帮你
Why won't you let me help you?
这里 宝贝
Here, baby.
我要杀了你 你个小畜生
...kill you, you little shit!
离他远点
Get the fuck away from him.
埃文 进你房♥间
Evan, go to your room.
对不起 玛丽 我不是故意的
I'm... I'm sorry, Marie. I didn't... I didn't mean to.
滚啊
Get out.
你知道我不是故意的对吗 埃文
You know I didn't mean it, right, Evan?
我保证如果你不立刻离开我现在就杀了你
I promise you, I will kill you if you don't leave immediately.
没事的 宝贝 一切都会没事的
You're okay, sweetheart, everything's gonna be okay.
妈妈在这里
Mother's here. Shh.
你没事的 宝贝
You're okay, sweetheart.
一切都会好的
Everything is okay.