Monsters hiding in plain sight.
你永远不会成为真正的父亲
You'll never really be a father...
或丈夫
or a husband.
你永远不会如此深爱别人
You'll never love anybody else that much.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do? Hmm?
当他们发现你的真实身份后
What are you gonna do
你要怎么做
when they find out who you really are?
感谢你的分享
Thank you for sharing.
妈妈
Mom?
-你好 宝贝 -妈妈 你在干什么
- Hi, honey. - What are you doing, Mom?
宝贝 我在做些园丁工作
Just a bit of gardening, honey.
我看见你了 玛丽
I saw you, Marie.
你别想带走他
You're not taking him anywhere.
我要你跟我来 好吗
I need you to come with me, all right?
我现在会照顾你 那样不是很好吗
I'm gonna take care of you now. Doesn't that sound great?
你离他远点
You get the fuck away from him.
来吧 我们走
: Come on, we gotta go.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
我不会再伤害你 我保证
I am never gonna hurt you again, I promise.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你是个好孩子 埃文
You're a good boy, Evan.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you,
我不会让你接触任何坏事
and I'm never gonna let anything bad happen to you.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我很高兴你能自己照料自己
I'm glad you're taking care of yourself.
你今晚又出车吗
Did you go for another drive tonight?
我要知道你是不是还好
I need to know if you're okay.
压力很大 但我感觉好些了
It's been stressful, but I feel better.
埃文 我要你和我们在一起
I need you here with us, Evan.
我在这里
I'm here.
亲爱的
Honey...
我想你告诉她别和宝宝一起看电视了
I thought you told her not to watch TV with the baby.
我是这么做了 对不起
I did. Sorry.
其他新闻 自2008年来就被废弃
In other news, shock and horror today
空关的松树街道发展公♥司♥
at the Pine Street Development,
今天充满了震惊和恐惧
abandoned and sitting empty since 2008.
在这里遛狗的一位女士
A woman walking her dog in the area
震惊地在废弃大楼中
was stunned to discover the body
发现埋了一具成年男尸
of an adult male buried amidst the deserted property.
玛丽 请你别和安德鲁一起看电视
Marie, please, don't watch TV with Andrew.
三位受害人得到确认
Three victims have been confirmed,
但警方相信还有更多受害人
but police believe there may be more.
抱歉 不会再这样了
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我恨他
I hated him.
雷伊 不是你的错
It's not your fault, Ray.
我恨他 但我不想他死
I hated him, but I didn't want him dead.
雷伊 我保证你会随着时间恢复的
Ray, I promise things will get better with time.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道
How the fuck do you know?
我知道
I know.
凯莉 我们谈谈这个
Kelly, let's talk about this.
你对你舅舅遇到的事什么感觉
How you feel about what happened to your uncle?
他不是最好的父亲
He wasn't the best dad,
但他是我父亲 他变了
but he was my dad, and he was changing.
他真是 科尔先生
He really was, Mr. Cole.
无论是谁做的都剥夺了
Whoever did this took away my only chance
我真正认识他的唯一机会
to ever really know him.
你知道 真实的他
You know, the real him.
克里斯 我知道这很难
Chris, I know this is hard...
但你真的觉得他会保持清醒吗
But do you really think he was gonna be able to stay sober?
我很抱歉你经历那么多痛苦
I'm sorry for the pain that you're going through.
我知道眼下几乎不可能找到
I know it's almost impossible to find any glimmer of hope
一丝希望 但是
in these moments, but...
你不觉得这可能是隐隐之中
Don't you think that this is maybe a blessing in disguise
对你和你妈妈的保佑吗
for you and your mom?
你怎么说得出这种话
How could you even say that?
我认识很多像你父亲那样的人
I've known many men just like your father.
我父亲也像他一样
My father was just like him,
他对我也像你父亲对你一样
and he did to me the same things your father was doing to you.
他永远不会改变
He was never gonna change.
我想你内心知道
I think deep down you know that.
不
No.
他与我共度时光 他要AA
He was spending time with me, he was going to AA,
他获得帮助
he was getting help.
他欺骗了你
He lied to you.
你不觉得当你母亲继承丰厚遗产时
Don't you think it's a bit convenient
他表现得干净清醒些
that he shows up clean and sober
会更方便吗
right when your mom gets some big inheritance?
你怎么知道继承的事
How did you know about the inheritance?
你在上次谈话中告诉我的
Well, you told me in our last session.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
不
No.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
我能理解
Well, I can understand that.
压力太大会影响记忆
Periods of high stress can affect memory.
其实这很正常
It's quite common, actually.
是的 当然 也许你是对的
Yeah, okay, sure. You're probably right.
克里斯
Chris.
我们的谈话还没完
We're not finished talking about this.
再见 晚点见 C先生
Uh, I'll see you. I'll see you later, Mr. C.
下午好 女士 我是欧弗斯特里特侦探
Good afternoon, ma'am, I'm Detective Overstreet.
这里是埃文·科尔的住处吗
Is this Evan Cole's residence?
-是的 -您就是科尔女士吗
- Yes. - And you're Mrs. Cole?
是的 什么事
Yes. What's this about?
我要和你丈夫科尔先生谈谈
Well, I just need to speak with your husband, Mrs. Cole.
他在家吗
Is he home?
不在 但他应该很快就会回来
No, but he should be shortly.
我可以等他
I can wait.
科尔先生
Mr. Cole,
我相信你已经听说了松树街道发展公♥司♥
I'm sure you've heard by now about the burial site
发现的埋葬地点
that was uncovered over near the Pine Street Development.
我听说了
I heard.
很可怕
It's horrible.
你知道这三个人有一个共同点吗
Did you know all three men had one thing in common?
他们亲戚都是你学校的学生
They all have relatives that are students at your school.
其实
In fact...
我相信你见过这几个学生
I believe you see all of the students in question.
是的 当然见过
Yes, of course.
他们是
They're...
他们很忧虑 他们太难了
they're very upset. It's very hard on them.
我相信你知道 侦探
I'm sure you know, Detective...?
欧弗斯特里特
Overstreet.
欧弗斯特里特
...Overstreet.
我的客户都是面临风险的孩子
All my clients are children at risk.
许多孩子家庭破裂
Many of them have problematic family lives...
滥用毒品 犯罪 精神疾病
drug abuse, criminality, mental illness.
他们的家人常常铤而走险
Often their family members are at risk themselves.
我们学校是一所地区高中
And our school is a regional high school,
有超过5000学生 所以
with over 5000 students, so...
是的 那
Yeah, well, uh...
目前我们有几个选择
We have several options that we're looking into right now.
你在那里做顾问多久了
How long have you been a counselor there?
社会工作者
- Social worker. - Oh...
一年多一点
Little over a year.
你是说我可能和这事
Are you saying that you think
有关联吗
that I might have something to do with this?
有点危险
It raises some red flags.
但是我要面面俱到
But I'm just covering all my bases.
-当然 -你能理解吧
- Of course. - You understand.
我们都有自己的工作