我希望你不要介意 我自己进来了
I hope you don't mind, I let myself in.
如果晚上太冷了告诉我
Let me know if it gets too cold at night.
我会的 亲爱的
I will, dear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么样 埃文
How are you doing, Evan?
我很好 我一直很好 妈妈
I'm good. I'm always good, Mom.
坐下
Sit.
坦白说
Tell me.
我很好 真的
I'm okay, really.
但是劳伦
But Lauren...
对新妈妈们来说都很难
It's hard for new mothers.
你怎么能照顾好她和安德鲁
How can you take care of her and Andrew,
如果你照顾不好自己的话
if you don't take care of yourself?
会没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, my darling.
每件事都会好的
Everything is going to be okay.
妈妈一直在这里
Mother's here.
C先生
Mr. C?
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
不好意思 老兄
Sorry, buddy.
孩子一直不睡觉
Baby isn't really sleeping. It's just, um...
就是这种情况 你懂的
Just is what it is. You know?
你♥爸♥现在怎么样了 有消息吗
What's going on with your dad? Any news?
给安德鲁的
For Andrew.
Chris
Wow, Chris.
你知道你不用这样的
You know you didn't have to.
在你为我做了一切之后也还是这样吗
After everything you've done for me?
当然 我当然要送
Yeah, I did.
所以 你♥爸♥爸有什么消息吗
So, has there been any word from your dad?
试着睡会 好吗
Try to get some sleep, okay?
我希望你能理解我 先生
I hope you can understand, man.
我不认为你知道这是什么情况
I don't think you know what it's like.
你知道 我失去了工作
You know, I lost my job,
我整日醉醺醺
I was drinkin'.
你知道这是怎么样的 对吗 先生
You know how it is, right, man?
当你老婆对你大吼大叫
When your wife's screaming at you,
你的孩子开始巴拉巴拉说个没完
and your kids start mouthing off.
所以我打了他们 而且一直在打
So I just hit 'em. And I kept hitting 'em.
就好像心里什么破碎了而我没法停下手
It was like something broke inside and I couldn't stop.
我真的不想伤害任何人 求你 警官
I really didn't mean to hurt anyone. Please, man.
我从没打算伤害任何人
I never meant to hurt anyone.
怒火突然席卷了我整个人
This rage, it just comes over me.
说真的 我是一个好人
Deep down, I'm a good person.
我是年纪最大的
I'm the oldest...
所以我可以承担
So I can take it.
但是他跟在詹姆斯之后来了
But he came after James.
所以我介入了
So I stepped in.
你知道我得报告这件事 按照法律
You know I have to report this, legally.
他们会把他送回监狱
They may send him back in
如果他被发现违反假释的话
if he's found in violation of parole.
你对这事有什么想法吗
How do you feel about that?
随便吧
Whatever.
他得到了他应得的 对吗
He gets what he deserves, right?
雷伊 一切都会变好的
Ray, everything's gonna be okay.
操
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥就是一个叛徒
You're a fuckin' traitor!
啤酒·音乐·体育
布兰卡酒吧小屋
兄弟 我来帮你
Hey, buddy. Let me help you.
你还好吗
Hey. Hey, are you all right?
你需要搭便车吗
Huh? You need a ride?
干嘛 你很奇怪啊
What, are you queer? Huh?
不 我只是一个司机罢了
No, I'm a driver.
看上去你回家需要帮忙
Looks like you need some help getting home.
人人都有需要叫车的时候
Everyone could use a ride now and then.
不收钱
No charge.
移♥民♥的权利呢
What about immigrant rights?
我的权利又他妈的在哪
What about my fuckin' rights?
去他妈的黑工
Fuckin' wetbacks.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
无处不操蛋 兄弟你看到的无处不是
Fuckin' everywhere, man. Every fuckin' where you look.
你目光所及的每个地方
Everywhere you look.
白人是时候重新掌控这个城市了 对吗
It's time the white man took this country back, hmm?
你听我说话了吗
You hear me?
我在听
I hear you.
左转 左转
Left here, left here.
在这里停
Stay in here.
你车里有酒吗
You got anything to drink in there?
没人知道你在这里吗
Nobody knows you're here?
在这里一年了 没见过其他人
Been here a year. I never seen anyone.
把这儿当自己家就行
Make yourself at home.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
有趣 兄弟
Oh yeah, very funny, man.
放我走 求你了
Let me go, okay?
放我走 你个该死的疯子
Let me go, you fucking psycho!
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
路易斯·杰克逊
Louis Jackson.
哥 别这样 你抓错人了
Come on, man, you got the wrong guy.
就让我走吧 我不会告诉任何人任何事
Just let me go, okay? I won't tell anyone anything.
我甚至不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
那个小同性恋告诉你什么
What'd that little faggot say to you? Hmm?
小同性恋 你指的是你的儿子吗
By "little faggot," you mean your son?
去你的 你个该死的
Fuck you! You fucking...
很好
Oh, yeah.
你就只会欺负一个被绑起来的人吗
You're pretty tough against a guy tied up, hmm?
有本事解开我 看打我是不是还这么容易
Why don't you untie me, see how easy it is then?
就像一个成年人打一个孩子一样容易
As easy as a grown man beating the shit out of a young boy?
就像一个父亲举起他的罪恶的大拳头
As easy as a father taking his big, ex-con fists,
重重打在他的新生儿的肉体上
and pounding them into the flesh of his firstborn?
去你的 你个该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you fucking cocksucker, fuck you!
不
No, ohh!
好 好 该死
Okay, okay. Fuck.
对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorr... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
路易斯
Louis...
请描述给我
Please describe to me the feelings and sensations
你打儿子的时候的心情和感觉
you experience when beating your son.
我从来没有故意去伤害他们 我
I never meant to... to hurt them, okay? I...
只是这事一直在我心里
I just got this thing... inside of me.
一点点累积
It builds and it builds, and...
孩子们
and the kids,
他们逼我 他们逼我 他们逼我 你懂吗
they push and they push and they push, you know?
然后它不得不释放出来
And... and then it has to come out,
我不得不让它出出来
and I gotta let it out.
你懂吗
You know?
我不会伤害我的孩子们
I would never hurt my boys, okay?
你懂的 对吗
You understand that, right?
当然 我懂
Of course I do.
感谢你的分享 路易斯
Thank you for sharing, Lou.
你去了哪里
Where'd you go?
只是开车出去冷静冷静
Just went for a drive to clear my head.
Hmm.
教练让我晚点去练习
Coach let me go into practice a little late
这样我可以接詹姆斯 带着他和我一块
so I can pick up James and bring him with me.
那是好消息 你妈妈呢
That's great news, Ray. And your mom?
她一直都很好
She's been doin' great.
我是说自从我的父亲再次离开
I mean, since my dad took off again.
我很高兴知道
I'm glad to hear it.
安德鲁在哪里
Where's Andrew?
他和他的奶奶在一起
He's with his grandma.
你今天早回家了
You're home early.
我很幸运