I got lucky.
也许我们以后一天能做两次
Maybe it'll happen twice today.
医生说我们不得不再等等
The doctor said we have to wait.
要等好久
It's a long wait.
你看起来很棒 你知道吗
You look good, you know?
不 并没有
No, I don't.
是的 你看起来很漂亮
You do, you look beautiful.
我知道最近对你来说很煎熬
I know it's been hard.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
我感觉很难
I've been difficult.
你已经做到最好了
Shh. You've been a champ.
我之前认为他没有再吃
I thought he wasn't eating, and...
那该死的护士说我做的不对
that fucking nurse saying I was doing it wrong,
所有的资料都表明那配方有多差
and all the studies say how bad formula is,
然后我认为
and I thought...
我的确错了
...this is it.
我很失败
I'm failing.
我失败在成为一个妈妈
I'm failing at being a mother.
忘记那护士和资料 好吗
Forget the nurse and the studies. Okay?
你是一个好妈妈
You're a great mother.
你不知道 埃文
You don't know, Evan.
你晚上大部分时间在睡觉
You sleep most of the night
还有白天去工作
and go to work during the day,
只有我和安德鲁
and it's just me and Andrew,
我觉得 我觉得我之前做的每件事都错了
and I thought... I thought I was doing everything wrong,
我觉得如果我不能改正过来
and I thought if I... if I can't do this right,
你会带走他 留下我一个人
you would take him and leave me alone,
我不能孤身一人
and I can't be alone.
再一次
Not again.
我不会让安德鲁成长过程中没有家庭
I won't let Andrew grow up without a family.
我也不会
Neither will I.
我不会离开你们俩的
I'll never leave you two.
你可以告诉你的妈妈
Can you please tell your mother
不要和安德鲁一块看电视
not to watch TV with Andrew?
你是不是试过每种节食方式 一种又一种
:Have you tried every fad diet, one after the other?
我们全部都试过
We've done them all.
你是你父亲的小家伙 是吗 安德鲁
Oh, you're your daddy's little man, aren't you, Andrew?
已经这么帅气了
So handsome already.
妈
Mom.
好 宝贝
Yes, dear?
劳伦不想你跟安德鲁一块看电视
Lauren doesn't want you watching with Andrew.
这不会伤害到他 亲爱的
It won't hurt him, dear.
他甚至不知道这是什么
He doesn't even know what it is.
妈 劳伦不喜欢这样
Mom, Lauren doesn't like it.
你需要对她更上心
You need to be careful with her.
她很脆弱
She's delicate.
我知道
I know.
你看 我不想他出现或者其他的
Look, it's not like I want him around or anything,
只是这已经
it's just...
自从我们上次听说他过了一阵子 你懂吗
been a while since we've heard from him, you know?
他的假释裁决官员说在找他
Uh, his parole officer called looking for him.
你上次有报告那件事吗
Did you report the thing last time?
我遵从办事程序
I followed procedure.
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened?
这之后发生什么就不取决于我
What happens after isn't up to me.
但是他已经消失了多少次
But how many times has he just disappeared?
我很确定 他很快就出现 很遗憾
I'm sure he'll just show up. Unfortunately.
是 是 你可能是对的
Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right.
他几天前过来
He came over a couple days ago.
我妈让他离开
My mom told him to leave.
告诉他她会报♥警♥
Told him she would call the cops.
他又伤害了你了吗
Did he hurt you again?
凯莉
Kelly.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell me what happened?
下周见 科尔先生
See you next week, Mr. Cole.
现在 弗雷德里克
Now, Fredrick,
请你描述给我当你强♥奸♥
please describe to me the feelings and sensations
你十五岁外甥女凯莉时你的心情和感受
you experience when raping your 15-year-old niece, Kelly.
你见过她 对吗
You've seen her, right?
她也许十五岁 但她不是一个小女孩
She may be fifteen, but she's no little girl.
是 我见过她
Yes, I've seen her.
告诉我你对她
Tell me you didn't think about fucking
诱人的小嘴巴没有非分之想
that sweet little mouth of hers.
如果她想要的话 这不是强♥奸♥
It's not rape if she wants it.
她总是想要
She always wanted it.
看她你就懂了
Just look at her.
该死
Oh, fuck!
什么鬼 伙计
What the fuck, man?
请 继续
Please, continue.
老天
Jesus fuckin' Christ, man!
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你到底在哪里
Where the fuck are you?
安德鲁 已经发烧到40度
Andrew's got a 105-degree temperature.
我们现在正在带他去医院
We're taking him to the hospital right now.
好 保持冷静 我会在那和你们会面
Okay, stay calm. I'll meet you there.
该死
Fuck.
我的天啊 天啊
Jesus fuck! Jesus fuck!
该死
Fuck.
该死 该死
Fuck! Fuck!
恐怕我们得快点了
We're gonna have to cut this short, I'm afraid.
天啊 不
Jesus fuck. No!
你在哪里
Where were you?
我睡不着 所以我去开车了
I couldn't sleep, so I took a drive.
感谢老天爷 你当时也在那里
Thank God you were there, Marie.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
他会好起来的 你怎么会知道
He's gonna be okay. How the hell do you know?
他没事
He's fine.
他肯定是在哪里着凉了
He must have picked up a cold somewhere.
我们给了他一些泰勒诺来让他退烧
We gave him some Tylenol to bring down the fever,
我们正在做几个最后的检查
and we're running a couple final tests,
然后你可以带他回家
and then you can take him home.
谢谢你 医生 谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor. Thank you, Doctor.
不客气
You're welcome.
婴儿发烧并不罕见 所以
Um... it's not unusual for babies to run a fever, so...
不要大惊小怪
try not to get hysterical at every little thing.
我们可以做你的车回去吗
Can we ride back with you?
玛丽可以开我的车
Marie can take my car.
嗯 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
看起来他已经好起来了 对吗
Seems like he's better already, right?
何不让我来帮你 亲爱的
Why don't I help you, dear? Hmm?
你今晚很累了
You've had quite the night.
我觉得我们都累
We all have, I think.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Marie.
那里 那里 小家伙
There, there, little man.
还感觉不舒服吗
Still feeling poorly?
♪ 乖乖睡吧 ♪
♪ Hush a-bye ♪
♪ 不要哭 ♪
♪ Don't you cry ♪
♪ 睡觉吧 ♪
♪ Go to sleep ♪
♪ 我的小宝贝 ♪
♪ My little baby ♪
♪ 当你醒来 ♪
♪ When you wake ♪
♪ 你就会有 ♪
♪ You shall have ♪
♪ 所有可爱的 ♪
♪ All the pretty ♪
♪ 小马儿们 ♪
♪ Little horses ♪
♪ 乖乖睡吧 ♪
♪ Hush a-bye ♪
♪ 不要哭 ♪
♪ Don't you cry ♪
♪ 睡觉吧 ♪
♪ Go to sleep ♪
♪ 我的小宝贝 ♪
♪ My little baby ♪
♪ 当你醒来 ♪
♪ When you wake ♪
♪ 你就会有 ♪
♪ You shall have ♪
♪ 所有可爱的 ♪