那为什么要保密?
Then why is it a secret?
因为这样就没那么麻烦
'Cause it's just simpler that way.
因为是我造成了麻烦
It's because of the trouble I got in.
你怕我跟我爸一样
You're scared I'm like dad.
瑞恩 你跟他完全不一样
Ryan, you are nothin' like your father.
那我像谁?
Well then who am I like?
你?
You?
他还挺顽强的
He's a lot stronger than you think.
操♥你♥妈♥的 你个贱♥人♥
Fuck you, you stupid fuckin' bitch.
喂 住手
Hey, hey, no, no!
放开我!
Get off me!
住手 住手
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要这样
No, no, no, no.
这根本起不了作用好吗?
Look, it's not gonna help, okay?
我请一个律师 想办法解决问题
We'll get a lawyer and we'll get this thing figured out.
好
Yeah.
听着
Okay.
别告诉他们这个混♥蛋♥闯进来了
Just don't tell 'em that the kid broke in.
就这样
That's it.
好吗?
Okay?
丽?
Leigh?
你没报♥警♥?
You didn't call the cops?
我想先问问
I just need some advice first.
你知道他会让你怎么做的
You know damn well the kind of advice he's gonna give you.
你该走了
You should get outta here.
丽 开门
Leigh open up.
没事吧?
You all right?
没事
I'm okay.
瑞恩呢?
Ryan?
他也没事
He's fine.
他在卧室
He's in his bedroom.
你完蛋了 混♥蛋♥
You fucked up, kid.
他怎么找到你的?
How'd he find you?
肯定是他妈说的
His mom must've told him.
她怎么找到你的?
How'd she find you?
我把他弄过去的时候项链丢了
I lost my necklace when I was droppin' him off.
她肯定看到了
She must've found it.
你不觉得应该跟我说的吗?
You didn't think that was worth tellin' me?
我没想到会走到这一步
I didn't expect it to get this far.
已经到这一步了
It has.
我该怎么办?
What am I lookin' at?
自首吗?
If I turn myself in?
看情况
That depends.
杰西进牢里了之后你真的没偷车了?
You really stop runnin' cars after Jesse got sent up?
是的
Right.
谋杀罪
Felony murder.
是自卫
It was self defense.
都一样
It doesn't matter.
- 偷车 - 弄车辆识别码
- Stealin' cars-- - Swapping tags.
也是重罪
Is a felony.
那个混♥蛋♥
And the piece of shit was killed
在犯罪的过程中死了
in the commission of the crime.
好的
All right, okay.
好的
All right.
应该也有其他方案吧
There's gotta be another way.
你应该猜得到
I think you know there is.
我跟她谈谈
I can, I'll talk to her.
跟她解释…
I can explain that...
我去
God damn it.
看着我
Look at me.
我去查看了公♥寓♥
I checked down at the department.
没有任何证据
They ain't got shit for evidence,
他们也不会去找证据
and they ain't lookin' for any,
但是如果你跟我说 这个女人和她儿子
but if you're tellin' me that this woman and her boy,
知道一些关于你的事情 那他们就有证据了
they know somethin' about you, they got proof--
不 不
No, no, no.
我们跟你不一样
No, I am not like you.
我不能这样
I don't have that in me.
你总是这么说 但是看看现在
So you said your whole damn life but here we are.
这样的遭遇确实很难受
Livin' with somethin' like this is a son of a bitch,
但这就是人生
but it's livin'.
把那个混♥蛋♥弄走吧
I don't want the kid here anymore.
带去店里
Take him to the shop.
好
Okay.
然后呢?
Then what?
不知道
I don't know.
不要 千万别在我到之前乱来
Don't, don't do anything until I get there.
那个女人呢?
What about the girl?
我想想办法
I'll figure somethin' out.
我来找你看看能不能帮我照顾一下瑞恩
I came to see if you could watch Ryan?
你觉得我也是个混♥蛋♥是吧?
You must think of me as a real asshole, huh?
- 不是… - 别说了
- That is not-- - Don't.
你想让他走不一样的路?
You want him to find a different way?
那就做给他看
Show it to him.
为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call the cops?
因为我知道你肯定不会害他
Because I knew that you wouldn't hurt him.
或许我已经害了
Maybe I already did.
真的?
Did you?
求你了 雷
Please Rey.
不是为了我
I'm not askin' for me.
你有没有
Hey, did you um,
跟瑞恩说过一个坐船钓鱼的地方?
did you tell Ryan about some raftin' or fishin' place?
可能是科罗拉多?
Colorado maybe?
说过
Yeah.
他应该喜欢
I think it caught his imagination.
有机会带他去看看吧
Might be nice to take him sometime.
他会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to him?
你外公会送他去坐牢
Your grandfather's gonna take him to jail.
如果我跟他们说是我的错呢?
What if I told them it was my fault?
他还是要坐牢吗?
Would he still have to go?
有些事是没办法做的
Some things just can't be undone.
嘿?
Hey?
你内心那么善良
You've got so much good in you.
对不起
I'm sorry,
之前说了那些
about what I said.
- 跟你不一样 - 别说了
- About not bein' like you. - No, no.
- 我不是 - 嘿
- I didn't-- - Hey.
好了
All right.
早上见
I'll see ya in the morning.
你让他来杀我?
You send him to kill me?
什么?
What?
你儿子?
Your boy?
你让他来报仇
You send him for revenge.
他人呢?
Where is he?
我儿子呢?
Where's my son?
他闯进我家来攻击我
He broke in and attacked me.
他…
Is he...
他暂时安全
He's fine, for now.
天啊
Oh God.
你是说你不知道?
Are you sayin' you didn't know?
他去也好像不是完全没有理由吧
It ain't like he didn't have good reason.
你们为什么还没报♥警♥?
Why haven't you called the cops yet?
你杀库伯那天晚上他真的打你了?
Did Cobb really attack you the night you killed him?
确实是他的风格
Sounds like him.
你现在是来杀我的?
You here to kill me now too?
你看起来可下不了手
You don't seem like the type.
别说了
That's enough.
想要保护什么人?
Tryin' to protect someone?
那个墨西哥人?
Is it the Mexican?
别说了
I said that's enough.