上面有个扳手
had a wrench on it.
对我很重要
It's really important.
那你应该去找那个
Well, you maybe you should check
昨天晚上被你抓了好多伤的人
with that fella you were grindin' your snatch on last night.
不错
That's not bad.
你看到水是怎么流向小溪里的吗?
You see how the water's runnin' toward the creek?
要盯住嫌犯的脚
You always wanna watch a suspect's feet.
看他是不是要跑
See if he's about to run.
你看他重心在哪只脚上
You see which foot his weight is on,
就知道他的动向了
then lead him that way just by a hair.
该走了 瑞恩
Time to go Ryan.
让我再试一次
Just let me try one more time.
瑞恩
Ryan.
我们下次再来
We'll get 'em next time.
你还是老样子啊
You haven't changed a bit.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
你是什么意思?
What's stuck in your craw?
还不到半天
Not half a day with the kid
你就让他去碰枪
and you got him picturing bullets goin' through heads.
他说他没用过左轮手♥枪♥
He said he'd never shot a revolver.
然后你就带他去玩枪?
And you thought it was your job to fix that?
我估计他都3年没见过他爸了
I think that he hadn't seen his dad in three years.
到底是什么情况?
What's goin' on with you?
你是个毒瘤
You're a poison.
就是这个情况
That's what's goin' on.
他应该学会照顾自己
The boy needs to know how to take care of himself,
工作上的事跟家里是不一样的
things at the shop bein' how they are.
那你真不该待在树林边上
Beatin' around the bush doesn't suit you.
瑞恩跟我说有个人闯进了店里
Ryan told me there was a break in.
他不该跟你说这些
Boy needs to keep his mouth shut.
放松
Easy.
他是害怕了
He was scared.
他还说了什么?
He say anything else?
他看起来好像不想说更多
He didn't seem much for talkin' about it.
你为什么不跟我说?
Why didn't you tell me?
因为跟你没关系
'Cause it doesn't concern you.
你不知道我是干嘛的?
You forget what I do?
没有
No.
我知道
No, I didn't forget.
有什么话就说出来
If you got somethin' to say, say it.
真不该过来
This was a mistake.
瑞恩?
Ryan?
嘿
Hey.
什么?
What?
关心一下你
I'm just lookin' out for you.
确定一下我不能自卫是吗?
By makin' sure I can't defend myself?
确定你不会受到不好的影响
By makin' sure you have the right influences.
我可以有自己的选择
Well, I can make my own choices.
是啊 你一直做得很棒
Yeah, you've done a real great job of that so far.
操
Shit.
瑞恩?
Ryan?
看到我的项链了吗?
Hey, have you seen my necklace?
妈 我爸回来了
Hey Mom, Dad's home.
叫他睡沙发
Tell him to sleep on the fucking couch.
爸 你在吗?
Hey Dad, you in there?
爸?
Dad?
什么鬼
Oh fuck, no.
妈!
Mom!
妈!
Mom!
你在画什么?
What are you drawin'?
一个圆
It's a circle.
越来越大
It gets bigger and bigger.
像指纹一样
Like a fingerprint.
嘿
Hey.
丽?
Leigh?
在吗?
You in there?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我打你手♥机♥来着
I've been tryin' your cell.
又有人闯进来了
We had another break in.
你在这里睡的?
Did you sleep here?
我去
Shit.
不管顾客不顾客 我们必须报♥警♥
Customers, no customers, we gotta call the police.
没有人闯进来
There um, there wasn't a break in.
什么?
What?
是我找东西来着
I was lookin' for somethin'.
本身是想打扫一下
I meant to clean up.
后来睡着了
I guess I just fell asleep.
雷
Rey.
我出去一下
I'm goin' out.
大扫除呢?
Spring cleanin'?
我以为之前说得够明白了
I thought I made myself pretty clear.
我想起来为什么我们往来这么少了
I'm starting to remember why we don't talk much.
原因多了去了
I can think of plenty of reasons we don't talk much.
天啊 有必要这么耿耿于怀吗
Jesus kid, I've seen priests less hung up on old sins.
你是专门来说我对你不好的?
You just come by to complain about how you're treated?
瑞恩呢?
Where's Ryan?
不在
He's not here.
那天在拖车停车场看到你
The other day when I saw you out by the trailer park,
你没告诉我为什么去那里
you never said what you were doin' out there.
卡车过热了
The truck was over heatin'.
我让它冷却一下
I was lettin' it cool.
放屁
Horse shit.
你就编吧
Try harder.
我不知道你到底想干嘛
I don't know what you want from me,
如果不介意的话…
so if you don't mind...
昨天发现了具尸体
A fella turned up dead yesterday,
在距离你停车大概100码的地方
about 100 yards from where your truck overheated.
是吗?
Hm, that so?
叫库伯
Name was Cobb.
跟我有关吗?
That supposed to mean somethin'?
可能吧
It ought to.
他以前跟你前夫一起搞偷车的勾当
He used to run stolen cars through here with your ex.
要是你觉得杰西跟这个事情有关的话
Well, if you think Jesse had somethin' to do with it,
你知道他在哪里
you know where to find him.
丽 你告诉我你跟他的死没有关系
Tell me you don't know how he got dead, Leigh.
告诉你?
You know what?
去你的
Fuck you.
你把轮胎放下 看着我说话!
You put that God damn tire down and you look at me!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
发生了什么?
What the fuck happened?
他闯了进来
He broke into the shop.
肯定不知道我在里面
He musta not known I was here.
他看到我的时候 突然发疯
When he saw me he just, he went crazy,
好像有什么目的一样
like he was on somethin'.
我拿了把扳手
And I grabbed a wrench.
你…
You...
扳手呢?
Where's the wrench?
丢了
It's gone.
为什么你不报♥警♥?
Why didn't you report it?
不知道
I don't know.
我当时慌神了
I mean I panicked.
我觉得 要是他们把这件事和杰西关联起来
I, I thought if they made the connection
他们就不会让我开店了
with Jesse they'd take the shop.
为什么你把尸体弄到拖车上?
Why did you take the body back to the trailer?
因为他也有家庭
'Cause he has a family.
谁他妈的管得着?
Who the fuck cares?
我不能让一个人就这么凭空消失
I couldn't just disappear a man like that.
让家人到处去找
Leave his people wonderin'.