瑞恩?
Ryan?
瑞恩?
Ryan?
是我 快开门
Hey, it's me, open the door.
瑞恩?
Ryan?
爸 想知道你去哪儿了
Hey Dad, just wondering where you are.
昨天晚上你没回家
Looks like you didn't come home last night,
我妈很生气
but you should know Mom's pretty pissed about it.
希望你没什么事
I just hope everything's okay.
有空给我回个电♥话♥吧
Just give me a call.
嘿
Hey.
还是别提昨晚了 好吧?
It's best not to mention last night, all right?
多说无益
It would just complicate things.
他是谁?
Well, who was he?
不知道
I don't know.
可能是个小偷吧
He was probably lookin' for somethin' to steal.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
嗯 还行
Yeah, I'm all right.
不算太糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
他怎么样了?
What happened to him?
你走之后就跑了
He, he ran off right after you left.
我应该留下的
I would have stayed.
不
No.
你做得对 我也不想你受伤
You did the right thing. I didn't want you gettin' hurt.
嘿?
Hey?
我知道你不想走
I know you would have.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你就是丽吧
You must be Leigh.
伯德警官呢?
Where's Officer Boyd?
伯德警官不在这儿了
Officer Boyd is no longer with the department.
瑞恩 我是你的新假释官
I'm your new probation officer, Ryan.
内森·帕瑞施
Nathan Parrish.
你好
Hi.
需要点什么吗?
Can I get you something?
我们马上就走了
Oh, we won't be long.
谢谢了
Thank you though.
给他来杯可乐
Bring him a coke.
没什么事吧?
Is everything all right?
嗯 今天有点忙
Yeah, just got a lot goin' on today.
瑞恩呢?
How are things Ryan?
挺好
Fine.
上次核查之后有犯什么法吗?
Broken any laws since last check in?
没有
No.
有打架吗?
Anymore fights?
没有 长官
No Sir.
你妈妈是你弄伤的吗?
You the one that hit your mom?
上班的时候不小心弄伤的
It was an accident at work.
是吗?
That true?
嗯
Yeah.
是的
Yes Sir.
你妈上班的时候你干什么?
What do you do when your mom's at work?
他跟我一起在店里上班
He works at the shop with me.
哪个店?
Where's that?
缇乐汽车店
Tiller's Auto.
老公开的?
Husband's?
前夫
Ex.
现在是我的店了
It's mine now.
跟他没关系了
He's not involved.
为什么?
Why not?
因为他在坐牢
'Cause he's in jail.
有其父必有其子啊?
Like father like son, huh?
吸毒还是酗酒?
Drugs, alcohol?
都没有
No Sir.
最好不要隐瞒
It's better that you tell me now.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他弄瞎了一个男孩的左眼
You blinded a boy in his left eye.
那个孩子嘲笑他爸爸是蹲监狱的
The kid was pickin' on him about his dad bein' sent off.
难道不应该反击吗?
Supposed to not fight back?
我档案里的
I got folders full of people
那些人也有自己的理由
with reasons for what they did.
但是这都是于事无补的
It doesn't put the skin back on the cat.
法♥院♥来了资料
File has a note from the court,
显示你们拖欠了赔偿金
says that you're behind on your restitution.
是的
Yeah.
如果你们不赔
Now if you don't get that paid
对他的记录会有更多不良影响
it's gonna be a hell of a time clearin' his record.
家里财政有点紧张
Things have been tight.
我会赔的
I'll catch up.
我做这一行很久了 缇乐夫人
I've been doin' this a long time Miss Tiller.
好孩子才不会这样自甘堕落
Good kids don't end up here.
他并不了解你
He doesn't know you.
你专门在那个杯子上撒尿的?
You mean to pee on that cup?
真是的
Atta boy.
当老板家里的公子就是好啊
Must be nice bein' the boss's kid.
熬夜 到处晃
Sleep late, ramble in whenever.
你没事吧?
You good?
我需要你帮忙修这辆车
Hey, I got a truck over here that needs your help.
哪里坏了?
What's wrong with it?
你说呢
You tell me, kid.
瑞恩怎么了?
What's up with Ryan?
没什么
Nothin', just...
早上跟假释官见了面
we had that meeting with the PO this mornin'.
还顺利吧?
Is everything okay?
嗯
It's fine.
没事
It's nothin'.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
我♥干♥活时候动作太快了
I was, I was workin' too fast.
不小心被打到了
You know, took a little fall.
我没事
I'm all right.
谁干的?
Who did that?
昨天晚上 有人闯进来
There was just, there was a break in last night.
有个混混可能是以为这里是空的
Some junkie probably thinkin' the place was empty.
被我吓到了
I guess I startled him.
没什么的 对吧
It's not a big deal, all right?
他看到有人
He lost interest as soon
就不敢继续了
as he realized it wasn't an easy score.
报♥警♥了吗?
Did you call the cops?
我们可以查查监控
Maybe we could pull the tapes in the cameras.
我说了
Like I said,
- 没什么大不了的 - 丽 你不要…
- it's not a big deal. - Leigh, don't do somethin'--
算了吧
Just let it go.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我知道你是…
I know you're just...
小事情而已 好吗
It's just a break in, all right?
就这么点顾客了
We don't need a bad reputation
我们还是不要闹出动静
with the few customers we got left.
你♥爸♥今天来过
Hey, your dad came by.
什么时候?
When?
早些时候
Earlier today.
需要什么随时说
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doin' out here?
你再这样我就举报你
You ever do that again I'll report you.
我还有一年就强制退休了
I'm a year from forced retirement kid,
你以为他们会把我怎么样?
what do you think they're gonna do to me?
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
早上我来过
I came by earlier.
我知道瑞恩的预约是今天早上
I know that Ryan's appointment was this mornin'.
他很好
He's fine.
帕瑞施是个难搞的家伙
That Parrish is a pain in the ass.
我说了他没事
I said he's fine.