是我妈把这里弄乱的
Mom's the one who made the mess.
什么?
Excuse me?
我以前经常
I used to make stupid bets like
跟你♥爸♥比运气
that with your dad all the time.
记得吗?
You remember that?
嗯
Oh yeah.
你老是输
I remember you used to lose all the time.
你喜欢他吗?
Did you like him?
我爸?
My dad?
你♥爸♥这个人很难说
Your dad was a, complicated guy.
捉摸不透
He was really hard to know.
但是呢 他生出了你这么棒的孩子
But hey, he made the world's greatest kid.
好了 该睡了
Al right buddy, it's bed time.
别啊
Come on.
说 晚安
Say goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
很严重吗?
How bad is it?
你还是不知道的好
You don't wanna know.
但是我好像也看不到
Probably not but I don't see anybody
有其他人能帮帮忙
else lining up trying to help.
我完蛋了 雷
I fucked up, Rey.
杰西被抓之后我还是在偷车
I didn't stop running cars after Jesse got put away.
天啊
Jesus.
这是保证我们生活的路子
Hey, it was the only thing keepin' us afloat.
你也知道具体情况
You know how things are.
我得替瑞恩和你着想
I had to think about Ryan, about you.
别扯到我头上
Don't put that on me.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
根本没人闯进去吧?
There wasn't a break in was there?
我跟杰西的朋友有矛盾
I had a fight with Jesse's guy.
我交换了车辆识别号♥码
I swapped the VIN numbers on a truck.
他本来应该把钱给我
He was supposed to bring me the money
但是交易失败了
but his buyer fell through.
所以他打算等找到新买♥♥家再给我钱
So he said he wasn't gonna pay me till he found another one.
我跟他说一开始不是这么定的 我已经做了该做的
I told him that wasn't the deal, I'd already done the work.
然后我就失控了
I lost my temper.
扔了一把扳手
I threw a wrench.
我们
We,
我们打了一架
we had a fight.
是个意外
It was an accident.
什么是意外?
What was an accident?
天啊 丽
Oh, Jesus, Leigh.
为什么不报♥警♥?
Why didn't you call the cops?
怎么跟他们说?
And tell 'em what?
啊?
Huh?
他的女朋友知道了
His girlfriend knows.
那个来店里的女人?
The woman from the shop?
我好像一直都能听到警报声
I keep thinking I hear sirens.
是不是很奇怪?
Is that weird?
瑞恩知道吗?
Does Ryan know?
他真是太不幸了
He deserves better, Rey.
老爸在坐牢 老妈也快了 外公…
A dad in jail, a mom on the way, a grandfather...
可能也要把自己搞进去了
Might as well lock him up myself.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他会很好的
He'll be okay.
如果没有父母监护
What do they even do,
他们会把孩子怎么样?
if a kid's got no parents?
他可以跟我一起的
He's always welcome with me, you know that.
对你太不公平了
I couldn't ask you that.
也不一定要这么做
And you're not gonna have to.
我们一起解决这个问题
We're gonna get this thing figured out.
你的配枪?
Your service weapon?
你用你的配枪杀了那个人?
You shot the man with your service weapon?
我♥操♥
Shit.
就上报说丢了
Report it stolen.
然后扔了
Dump it somewhere.
看起来就没有那么可疑了?
Won't that seem suspicious?
你还有更好的办法吗?
You think you got a better idea?
我♥操♥!
God damn it!
那我该怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
放倒他 不能杀他
Shake him down, not shoot him.
帮我搬一下尸体
Help me move him.
你觉得你的外孙女听到没?
You think your girl heard?
万一听到了怎么办?
What if she says somethin'?
她是个好孩子
She's a good girl.
会听话的
She'll do what she's told.
是你杀了我爸?
It was you that killed my daddy?
放过我!
Please!
放过我!
Please!
你叫的话我就杀了你儿子
You scream, I kill your son too.
你不能这么做
You don't have to do this.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
雷!
Rey!
是她儿子
It's her son.
不 瑞恩
Ryan, no.
慢着点
Whoa, whoa buddy.
没事的
It's okay.
丽
Leigh.
儿子
Buddy?
来 给我
Hey, give it to me.
瑞恩
Ryan?
没事了
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
喂
Hey, hey.
大家都没事
We're okay.
孩子
Hey buddy, hey?
有牛皮胶布吗?
You got any duct tape around, huh?
有
Yeah?
能帮我拿过来吗?
Okay, can you go get it for me?
好的
Yeah.
你得报♥警♥
You gotta call the cops.
知道
I know.
没事吧?
You okay?
来吧
Hey buddy, come on.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
外面下雨了
It's startin' to rain.
很遗憾发生这些
Look, I'm really sorry about all this.
他没逃掉吧?
He didn't get away did he?
车♥库♥那个人?
The man at the garage?
是我杀了他吧?
It was me that killed him wasn't it?
不是的 瑞恩
No, Ryan.
别骗我了
Stop lyin' to me.
我好像打破了他的头
I felt it break in his head.
不是这样的
That is not the way it happened.
- 就是的 - 不是
- Yes it is. - No.
我们吵了一架
There was a fight.
他打了我
That man attacked me.
- 不是的 - 我打了他 然后他倒了
- No. - I hit him, he went down.
你根本不在那边
You weren't anywhere around.
不是这样的
That's not the truth.
我不管真假
I don't care what the truth is.
现在这个就是真的
This is the truth now.
明白了吗?
You understand?
听着
Look.
我犯了很大的错误
I made some really shitty decisions.
所以我们现在才这么狼狈
That's why we're in the situation we're in right now.
是我杀了他爸
I killed that kid's dad.
他打我
He attacked me.
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.