我觉得瑞恩有空可以来看看我
I was thinkin' that maybe Ryan could come see me sometime,
让他从你那里出来一会儿
take him off your hands for a couple hours.
我要走了
I gotta go.
麻烦你跟他说我来看他了可以吗?
Would you at least tell him that I was askin' after him?
再见 爸爸
I'll see you around, Dad.
再见
Well, see you around.
你什么时候回家?
你在哪里 回复我
该死的 快看电♥话♥
别带特拉维斯去卡里家过夜 去你♥妈♥的♥
怎么我们就从来没开过你的警车呢?
How come we never take your police car?
因为你还不到
'Cause you aren't big enough
开车的年龄
to ride in the front yet.
要不?
So?
我坐后面呢
I'll ride in the back.
后面是给坏人坐的
The back is for bad guys only.
理查德 在吗?
Hey Richard, you there?
有点事情需要你帮忙
I got a situation I could use your help with.
现在有点不方便
Ain't really a good time for it.
老布劳顿这边
...the place on Old Broughton.
好吧
Right.
晚饭要耽搁一下了
I gotta make a quick stop before dinner, kid.
我沿着黑漆漆的高速走
Down the dark highway, I travel on
去到我不能停留的地方
To places I can't stay
我一路被吸引过去
Like the tide, I'm pulled along
让真理给我指引
Let Truth show me the way
干嘛啊
Come on, man.
别这样
Hey, come on.
放开我
Just let go of me.
你真漂亮
Hey, you look good.
快让我…
Just get the...
什么鬼?
What the fuck was that?
- 我♥操♥ - 操!
- God damn it, man. - Fuck!
女士?
Ma'am?
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
现在就要全套做完吗?
Do I have to do it all now?
你可以再等1到2个月
It looks like you could wait a month
看看轮轴情况
or two on the axles if you want.
喂
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了?
What is it?
霍夫曼又打电♥话♥了
Hoffman's called again.
我会想办法的
I'll handle it.
他们不打算给我们供货了
They're gonna quit fillin' our orders.
我说了我会想办法
I said I'll fuckin' handle it.
抱歉 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn't mean that.
今天你要不早点回家吧?
Why don't you take off early today?
去泡个澡什么的
Go soak in the tub or somethin'.
真的吗?
You sure?
比起一直吼我还是好多了
Hell of a lot better than you yellin' at me all day.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
也不错
Sounds nice.
我每天上全天
I'll be straight tomorrow.
知道了
I know you will.
你们刚刚在吵什么?
What were you arguin' about?
什么?
What?
跟那个闯进去的人
With the man who broke in.
没有吵
Uh, I wasn't arguin'.
我让他快走
I was tellin' him to leave.
听起来好像你们在说钱的事情
It sounded like you were fightin' about money.
没有 他嗑药了
No, he was high.
胡说八道
He wasn't makin' any sense.
他以前跟老爸一起工作
He used to work with Dad.
瑞恩
Ryan.
为什么你说不认识他?
Why did you say you didn't know him?
可以不提这个了吗?
Can we just drop it please?
你♥爸♥的事情
Look, all that stuff with your father...
都已经过去了 好吗?
it's behind us, all right?
就随他去吧
I want it to stay that way.
我们去哪里?
Where are we goin'?
我要去处理点事情
I need to take care of soemthin'.
你去跟你外公一起
You're gonna spend a few hours with your grandfather.
小伙子最近怎么样?
How you doin' kid?
挺好
Good.
看到那个家伙了吗?
See that bird right there?
嗯
Yeah.
我刚刚抓的野鸡
It's a pheasant, I just got it.
还有些家鸽
Got some homing pigeons too.
瑞恩 要不你先去楼上吧
Tell you what Ryan, why don't you go up to the house.
我刚刚做了点冰茶
I just made some iced tea.
去看看有没有什么想看的电视吧
Why don't you see if there's anything on TV you wanna watch,
我马上就来
I'll be right with you.
好的
Okay.
我不让他看R级的
I don't let him watch anything R-rated.
嗯
Okay.
也不要太暴♥力♥的
And nothin' too violent.
好
Right.
没想到你会打电♥话♥来
I was surprised to get your call.
偶尔独处一下也是不错的
Well, some time to myself sounded nice.
嗯
Hm.
我基本都是在独处
I've had about as much of that as I care for.
我过几个小时就回来
I'll be back in a few hours.
不着急
Take your time.
怎么了?
What's up?
不顺心?
Rough week?
这个比你之前抽的更有劲
This is stronger shit than you're used to.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我应该吸多少呢?
How much should I take?
看你最近的心情如何了
Uh, how much trouble you lookin' to get off your back?
那些是劲大的
Those are fives.
先从劲小的开始就好
You start with one, you'll be good.
嘿?
Hey?
我在这里待一下可以吗?
You uh, you mind if I hang out for a bit?
想找个安静的地方
I just need someplace quiet.
嗯 你尽兴吧
Yeah, uh, knock yourself out.
对了 要跟你说一下
Oh, uh, I wanted to tell you I uh,
8月我的假释期就结束了
I finish my parol in August.
我应该回密西根
I think I might head back to Michigan.
我会帮你联♥系♥另一个人的
I'll set you up with a new guy.
你跟杰西说了吗?
You tell Jesse?
我跟你前夫基本没什么联♥系♥了
Your ex and I don't really chat anymore.
你呢?
You?
这个地方糟透了
This place is a mess.
对了 你有注意到
Hey, did you um, did you notice
我进来的时候戴着项链吗?
if I was wearin' a necklace when I came in here?
没有吧
No, I don't think so.
好
Yeah, okay.
看到了的话给我打个电♥话♥
Just call me if you find it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
需要什么?
Can I help you?
我昨天晚上在这里
Yeah, I was uh, I was in here last night.
嗯 我记得你
Yeah, I remember.
我花了一个半小时清理血迹和玻璃渣
I spent a half hour cleanin' up blood and glass.
你打扫的时候
Do you um, did you happen to find
有看到一条项链吗?
a necklace while you were cleanin' up?
银色的?
Silver?
谢谢你
Thanks.
没有
It's not in here.
那估计我就没看到
Then I guess I didn't find it.
麻烦你 是银色的链子
Please, it's um, it's a little silver chain,