她昨晚开了舞会 邀请了每个人
She threw a party last night. She invited everyone.
她没邀请你吗?
Didn't she invite you?
就这样吧
Fine.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
巴布努... 我需要号♥码细节
Bablu...I need details of a number.
别表明态度...
Stop showing attitude...
好 我付你1000卢比
Fine, I'll pay you 1000 rupees.
记下号♥码
Note down the number.
885...
885...
来啦 伙计
Come, buddy.
听着... 普拉芭住在哪儿?
Listen...where does Prabha stay?
你也一样
You too.
昨晚我告诉你了 她...
Last night I told you she's a...
给我她的地址!
Just give me her address!
有什么事 德夫?
What is it, Dev?
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
你把我的钱带来了吗?
Did you bring my money?
这就是我们必须要谈谈的
That's what we need to talk about.
不容商量
There won't be any negotiation.
开门 我需要和你谈谈
Open the door I need to talk to you.
好 我就来开门
Fine, I'm opening the door.
巴布努 你太磨叽了
Bablu, you took really long.
什么? 你找到他了?
What? Did you find him?
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
德夫...
Dev...
德夫·考沙尔
Dev Kaushal.
太好了...
Great...
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么停下来?
Why did you stop?
快说 克里马擦 怎么回事?
Speak up, and make it quick. What is it?
听着 我不能再给你钱了
Look, I cannot give you any more money.
我要付房♥贷 车贷 压力很大...
I am already under a lot of pressure to pay my loans for home, car...
你家庭已经破裂
Your home's already broken.
所以没必要支付贷款了
And you don't have to pay anyway.
你是找你老婆的男朋友要钱 对吗?
You are demanding the money from your wife's boyfriend, right?
那就算上我一份 很简单
So just add my share as well. Simple.
我不能再多要钱了
I cannot ask for more money.
那不要...
Then don't...
卖♥♥了你的房♥子
Sell your house.
我要拿回我的钱
I want my money.
怎么啦?
What?
又来了
Not again.
看着我说话
Look at me and talk.
你什么时候给我钱?
When will you pay me?
我不会给你钱 - 哈
I won't give you any more money. - Huh.
我不会给你钱 - 你不付
I won't give you any more money. - You won't.
是的 我不会给你钱
Yes, I won't give any more money.
你肯定? - 你爱干啥干啥
Are you sure? - You can do anything you want.
我爱干啥干啥
I can do anything.
那我就要撕碎我的衣服...
Then I'm going to tear my clothes...
...大喊你要强♥奸♥我
...and scream that you're raping me.
救命! - 别 别 别
Help! - No, no, no.
来人! - 别 别 别
Anybody there! - No, no, no.
来人! - 别 别 别
Anybody there! - No, no, no.
好吧...
Fine...
怎么样? 什么时候给我钱?
So? When will you pay me?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你... 你要去哪儿? 我的钱...
Where...where are you going? My money...
普拉芭
Prabha.
等等
Wait. Wait.
普拉芭 亲爱的
Prabha dear.
我有备用钥匙
I had a spare key.
开门 亲爱的
Open the door, dear.
我正在找
Yes I'm searching.
找到了 找到了 在这儿...
Found it. Found it. Here...
普拉芭!
Prabha!
普拉芭! 普拉芭!
Prabha! Prabha!
嘿 拦住他!
Hey Stop him!
站住!
Stop!
站住!
Stop!
抓住他
Hey catch him.
抓住他!
Catch him!
住手!
Stop!
嘿 抓住他!
Hey catch him!
他肯定就在附近 找到他
He must be somewhere around. Find him.
我觉得他跑去后巷了
I think he went in the back alley.
我们走
Let's go.
站住
Stop there.
嘿 抓住他!
Hey catch him!
找找那边
Look there also.
先生 你有没有看见一个裸体男跑过这儿?
Mister, did you see a nude guy run past here.
裸体... 没有 但有个只穿短裤的人刚跑过去
Nude... No, but someone ran past here in an underwear.
伙计们 他从这边跑了
Guys, he went this way.
他从这边跑了
He went this way.
她最近刚加入我们
She just joined us recently.
这周?
This week?
是的 先生
Yes sir.
好的
Okay.
普拉芭
Prabha.
早上好 先生 - 早
Good morning sir. - Good morning.
欣德 记下每个人的说辞
Shinde, take everyone's statement.
是 先生
Yes sir.
出了什么事?
What happened?
到小屋来
Come to the cabin.
咖啡? 茶?
Coffee? Tea?
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
你杀了她 不是吗? - 谁?
You killed her, didn't you? - Who?
我就知道...
I knew it...
像你这样的人终会变成连环杀手
Guys like you turn out to be the serial killer.
你是不是疯了? 你到底在说什么?
Are you crazy? What are you talking about?
普拉芭 - 她怎么啦?
Prabha. - What happened to her?
你是怎么杀的她?
How did you kill her?
你是不是勒死了她?
Did you strangle her?
你是不是宰杀了她? - 没...
Did you butcher her? - No...
我会告诉所有人 我会报♥警♥
I will tell everyone. I will tell the Police.
我会告诉老板
I'll tell the boss.
安纳德... 我发誓我都没见过她 - 你在撒谎
Anand... I swear I didn't even meet her. - You are lying.
不 不 我... - 你在撒谎 伙计
No, no, I... - You're lying, dude.
你知道她是个辣妹
You know she was such a hottie.
我们可以...
We could have...
喂
Hello.
是的
Yes.
当然柔软
It's definitely soft.
采用的是3层技术
Yes, it's 3-ply technology.
德夫 请进来
Dev, please come in.
这位是洛雷侦探
Meet Inspector Rawle.
他在调查普拉芭的谋杀案
He's investigating Prabha's murder case.
洛雷侦探 这位是德夫 我的得力手下
Inspector Rawle, this is Dev, my right-hand man.
你认识普拉芭吗?
Did you know Prabha?
我觉得...我对她了解不多
I mean...I didn't know her well.
她几天前才加入我们
She joined a few days back.
所以你们走得不是很近?
So you guys were not close?
什么...?
What...?
我是说 你们聊的不多
I mean, you two didn't talk much.
不多... 安纳德有次把我介绍给她
No...Anand introduced me to her once.
哪个安纳德? - 我们同事
Anand who? - We are colleagues.
他是普拉芭的朋友?
Was he Prabha's friend?
他们...
They were...
实际上 他是我朋友 不过他喜欢她
Actually, he's my friend but he liked her.
这样啊...
I see...
电影精选列表