是实话
Honestly.
我承诺
I promise.
我会撒谎吗?
Will I lie?
听着 哥们 如果你再骗我...
Look,buddy, if you try to trick me again...
...我就彻底揭发你
...I'll expose you completely.
笑一笑
Smile properly.
你真的长大了 你♥爸♥爸在哪?
You've really grown up. Where is your dad?
米林德... 她真的长大了
Milind...she's really grown up now.
不... 你拿一个
No... You take one.
这是谁的婚礼?
Whose wedding is it?
他是恰维拉一个客户的侄子
He is Chawla's client's nephew.
现在怎么办?
So what now?
你说
You say.
不 你说
No, you say.
10!
10!
1万
10,000
你想买♥♥洗衣机吗?
Are you buying a washing machine?
恰维拉需要5万
Chawla will need 50,000.
5万不可能 太多了
50,000 is out of the question. That's too much.
你有100卢比吗? - 什么?
Do you have 100 rupees? - What?
100 卢比
100 rupees.
100 卢比? - 是的
100 rupees? - Yes.
是 我有 - 给我
Yes, I do. - Give me.
那就有101卢比了
That makes it 101.
幸运的礼物都需要101卢比
An auspicious gift should always consist of 101 Rs.
恰维拉洞察一切
Chawla knows everything.
恰维拉知道是兰吉特的决定
Chawla knows that Ranjit has decided.
什么决定? - 杀了你
Decided what? - To kill you.
完完全全
Completely.
叔叔 下一个是我们了
Uncle, we're up next.
快点
Come on.
你看上去真帅 儿子
You're looking really handsome, son.
他在小时候常常冲我撒尿
When he was small, he used to pee on me.
祝贺
Congratulations.
快点
Come on.
他是家人 跟他打声招呼
He's family. Say hello to him.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
我需要一些时间
I'll need some time.
我们以后再谈 现在先来拍张照片吧
We'll discuss it later. First, let's get a picture.
先生 请帮我们拍张照片
Sir one photo please.
拍照片
Take a picture.
恰维拉胸怀宽阔
Chawla has a big heart.
你有24个小时
You'll get 24 hours.
恰维拉在哪?
Where is Chawla?
你是要剁什么东西吗 夫人?
Do you want to chop something, mam?
我来做
I will do it.
不...
No...
我自己会剁
I will chop this one on my own.
回家吧...
Go home...
让莫努和警卫也回家
And, send Monu and the security guard too.
是的 夫人
Yes, Mam.
等一下...
Listen...
关掉灯
Turn the lights off.
马尔蒂
Malti.
莫努.
Monu.
莫努...
Monu...
多莉
Dolly.
多莉 你是不是疯了?
Dolly, are you out of your mind?
多莉 放开我 - 我不
Dolly leave me. - I won't.
我不会宽恕你
I won't spare you.
我要杀了你!
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你!
I'll kill you!
多莉?
Dolly?
多莉?
Dolly?
噢 不...
Oh no...
#像傻子一样将你玩弄 成为别人嘲笑的靶子#
"Plays you like a fiddle. Makes and example out of you."
#当你出手复仇 又得防暗箭伤人..."
"When you're out for revenge and you're hit below the belt..."
#魔鬼总是扮着天使的样子#
"You see the devil in beloved's face"
#仅有一条出路#
"Only one way to get out."
#把你的问题抛给别人 你的幸福 你的恐惧#
"Dump your problems on someone else, your happiness, his fear."
#忘掉一切 专心你的目标#
"Forget the rest and do what you care."
#乌鸦占尽荣耀 仙鹤反被玷污#
"The crow takes the shine, and the crane's polluted..."
#不要贪心 金钱再多有什么用#
"Don't be greedy, What is the worth of money."
#你很聪明 别让它冲昏你的头脑#
"You're smart, you know it, don't let the out of your head."
#就像蝴蝶追逐骗子#
"Like a butterfly chasing a cheater."
#他们看似体面 然而有魔鬼的内心#
"They look decent, but inside they are evil."
#让他们付出代价#
"Make them all pay..."
#游戏开始 宝贝#
"Game on baby."
喂 爸爸
Yes, papa.
多莉?
Dolly?
多莉在睡觉 爸爸
Dolly's sleeping, Papa-
她刚在做瑜伽 我估计她有点累了
She was doing yoga, but I guess she overdid it.
是啊...
Yeah...
等她醒来我就让她给你回电♥话♥
I'll ask her to call you as soon as she wakes up.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Papa-
哪位?
Who is it?
哦 是的...
Oh yeah...
喂
Hello.
血腥恰维拉...
Bloody Chawla...
...或恰维拉的助手 或不管你是谁
...or Chawla's assistant, or whoever you are.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
关于那个敲诈者有什么信息?
Where's the information on my blackmailer?
噢...恰维拉很快会给你电♥话♥
Oh yeah...Chawla was about to call you.
你找到他了吗? - 没有
Did you find him? - No.
那你为什么要给我电♥话♥?
Then why were you going to call me?
只是打声招呼
Just to say hello.
打招呼? - 对...
Say hello? - Yeah...
只是打招呼
Just to say hello.
你是那种能给我用电♥话♥打招呼的朋友吗?
Are you my friend who would call me up just to say Hello?
快找到那个残忍♥的敲诈者
Find the bloody blackmailer.
不然的话 我还有3颗子弹
Or else, I still have three bullets left.
喂... 别这么生气嘛
Hello...don't get angry like this...
他挂电♥话♥了
He hung up.
嘿... - 什么? 让我睡会
Listen... - What? Let me sleep.
你又免费送了6颗子弹 - 是啊 那又怎样
You gave away 6 free bullets again. - Yeah, so what.
他大半夜给我打电♥话♥...
He's calling me up in the middle of the night...
...威胁我 而你似乎无所谓
...and threatening me and you don't seem to care.
没什么大事...
It's nothing...
发善心之前你最好动动脑子
You should think before showing compassion.
应该能找到办法的
There should be some strategy.
德夫...
Dev...
爸爸下周要做手术
Papa has a surgery next week.
我需要6万块钱
I need 60,000.
你以为我彩票中大奖了?
Do you think I won some kind of a jackpot?
我能怎么办? 看着我爸死?
What should I do? Let my father die?
德夫...
Dev...
你想干啥就干啥
You can do whatever you want.
喂
Hello.
喂 妈妈 你还好吗?
Hello, mom. How are you?
儿子 我们没钱了
Son, we don't have any money.
丽纳告诉我了 但你肯定还有应急的办法
Reena told me, but you must have something in case of an emergency.
别这样 儿子
Don't do this, son.
那些只够给他买♥♥药
We've only enough to buy his medicines.
我知道...
I see...
你以前可从来不操心钱的事 德夫
You were never so money-minded, Dev.
你就可怜一下我们吧
Have some pity on us.
不是的 妈妈 不是你想的那样 只是...
No, mom, it's not what you think. But...
好吧 我来想办法...
Fine, I'll try...
什么时候手术?
When is the surgery?
谁的手术?
Whose surgery?
电影精选列表