#欺骗了我#
"...cheated on me."
#不忠的美人#
"Two-timing beauty..."
#欺骗了我#
"...cheated on me."
#撒谎的爱人#
"Lying beloved..."
#欺骗了我#
"...cheated on me."
海鲜
Seafood.
你喜欢吃鱼吗? - 喜欢...
Do you like fish? - Yes...
鲳鱼
Pomfret.
我喜欢炸透的鱼... - 不是那种
I love when it's deep fried... - Not that.
宠物鱼 金鱼
Pet fish. Goldfish.
我有两条...
I have two...
索努和索尼亚
Sonu and Sonia.
你想看看吗?
Do you want to see?
#总的来说 爱人礼仪良好#
"On the whole...the beloved had good etiquettes..."
#只是心上人有那么点不礼貌#
"...but sweetheart was a little impolite."
#你曾是体面的小伙#
"You were a decent guy..."
#可她让你变得无助#
"...but she made you helpless."
停 停 停
Stop-stop-stop.
你喜欢笑话吗?
Do you like jokes?
大家都在讲的一个新笑话...
There's a new cougar joke doing rounds...
她的名字叫月亮阿姨
Her names Aunt Moon.
小帕普从学校回到家跟月亮阿姨说...
Pappu returns from school, and tells her Aunt Moon...
"月亮阿姨 我们老师问我...
'Aunt Moon, my teacher asked me...
"你长大后想做什么?"
'What you want to do when you grow up?'
你知道我是怎么说的?
Do you know what I said?
我说我长大后想做老师...
I said, teacher when I grow up...
我要爬到月亮上面... - 呸!
I am going to get on top of Moon, and... - Yuck!
#欺骗了我#
"Cheated on me."
快点 我们走吧 - 不 不 不...
Come on, let's go. - No-no-no...
我给你讲一个正经的笑话
I'll tell you a decent one.
这回真是一个正经笑话 - 不用了 我们已经很晚了
This one's really decent. - No, no, we're already late...
求你... 求你了...
Please...please...
你喝酒我来讲笑话
Hear it while you finish your drink.
好吧...
Yeah...
正经的笑话...
Decent one...
有一天有个老公带着花提早回家想要给老婆一个惊喜
Once a husband goes home early with flowers to surprise his wife.
他一到家...
As soon he gets home...
...就看到他老婆和别的男人睡在一起...
...he sees his wife's in bed with another man...
别 别 别 这回真是正经笑话 让我讲完
No, no, no, this one's really decent. Just let me finish.
你知道老公接下来干了什么?
Do you know what the husband does next?
他开始勒索他老婆的男朋友
He starts blackmailing his wife's boyfriend.
这算哪门子笑话?
What kind of a joke is that?
我就是这样跟德夫说的
That's exactly what I told Dev.
勒索你老婆的男朋友不是个笑话...
Blackmailing your wife's boyfriend is not a joke...
继续说
Hold on.
德夫... 在勒索他老婆的男朋友
Dev...is blackmailing his wife's boyfriend.
那个男朋友不知道是德夫
And the boyfriend doesn't know that it's Dev.
他要钱了吗?
Has he asked for money?
要了多少?
How much?
50?
50?
50!
50!
他开价10万!
He's demanded 100,000!
我懂了
I see.
普拉芭...
Prabha...
普拉芭... - 嗯
Prabha... - Yes.
请不要告诉别人
Please don't tell anyone.
这是个秘密 - 我不会说的 别担心
It's a big secret. - I won't tell anyone. Don't worry.
发誓? - 发誓
Swear? - Swear.
喝完你的酒
Finish your drink.
接下来我们去看你的金鱼
Then we'll go see your goldfish.
#不忠的美人#
"Two-timing beauty..."
#欺骗了我#
"...cheated on me."
#不忠的美人#
"Two-timing beauty..."
#欺骗了我#
"...cheated on me."
#撒谎的爱人#
"Lying beloved..."
#欺骗了我#
"...cheated on me."
淡水覆盖地球71%的面♥积♥
Water covers 71% of the earth.
可你是否了解只有不到2%的淡水...
But did you know that only Less than 2% of it...
...可供70亿人口和那些与我们共同生活在地球上的...
...is available to 7 billion people and millions of species...
...数万种生物饮用
...we share the planet with.
没有水 地球上的生命将无法存活
Without water, life on earth can't survive.
让我们携起手来共同承诺节约用水
So let's join our hands and pledge to save our water.
我们承诺使用厕纸
Let's pledge to use toilet paper.
"便捷"厕纸...
My Handy Toilet paper...
节约用水 拯救地球
Save water, Save the planet.
你觉得怎么样?
So...what do you think?
真了不起
It's awesome, I know.
我收到了来自全国各地的18次产品咨♥询♥
I got 18 product inquiries from all over the country.
"便捷"引起了轰动
My Handy is buzzing.
诱饵!
Bait!
诱饵?
Bait?
我在这间房♥子安装了监控
I've installed a CCTV camera in this room.
哪儿?
Where?
我保证你发现不了
I don't think you can spot it.
鹰
Eagle.
鹰?
Eagle?
秃鹰
Bald Eagle.
秃鹰?
Bald Eagle?
这回我们倒要看一看潘迪怎么逃脱?
Now let's see how that Pandey escapes this?
哥们 他老婆的照片... - 跟我来
Buddy, his wife's photos... - Come with me.
哥们
Buddy.
你干嘛?为什么要打我?
What are you doing? Why are you hitting me?
是你在勒索我? - 我为什么要勒索你?
Are you blackmailing me? - Why will I blackmail you?
是谁把这个放在我的桌子上? - 我的手...
Who left this on my table? - My hand...
是谁把这个放在我的桌子上? - 不是我
Who left this on my table? - Not me.
你没有...
You didn't...
不是我 - 那是谁?
Not me. - Then who did?
我不知道 - 你这个...
I don't know. - You bloody...
别动我右手 - 你跟谁说了?
Not my right hand. - Who did you tell?
我跟谁也没说
I didn't tell anyone.
普拉芭 普拉芭
Prabha. Prabha.
可能... 可能... 我告诉了普拉芭
Maybe... Maybe...l told Prabha
你告诉了普拉芭?
You told Prabha?
昨天我喝高了
I was really drunk yesterday.
你告诉了普拉芭? - 是 可能吧
You told Prabha? - Yes, maybe.
昨天真的喝高了
I was really drunk yesterday.
可能是喝醉后脱口而出
Maybe I blurted it when I was drunk.
你跟她都说了什么?
What did you tell her?
不记得了
I don't remember.
她真是个婊♥子♥
She is really b***
她喝得比我还多 - 噢 上帝
She drinks more than me. - Oh my god!
我的钱包从昨晚也找不到了
Even my wallet is missing from last night.
噢 上帝
Oh my, God.
我现在也不相信她是个雏了
I don't think she's a virgin either.
好啦... 现在离产品发布只有一个月时间
Okay...only one month left for the product launch.
我需要准备好产品说明
I want the presentation ready.
普拉芭 普拉芭 - 我得给...
Prabha. Prabha. -I've to show sir...
普拉芭 过来一下
Prabha, come here.
请稍等 先生
Just a second, sir.
我需要午餐后就拿到全部说明
I want the entire presentation ready after the lunch break.
集♥合♥整个团队 开足马力...
Assemble the entire team, do whatever you have to...
我在叫你 不会用太长时间
I am calling you, it will just take a second.
我们一会继续...
We'll continue...
过来 - 是的 先生
Come. - Yes, sir.
你是不是觉得自己很聪明 - 不是 先生
You think you're very smart. - No, sir.
出了什么事?
What happened?
谁写的?
Who wrote this?
我不知道... 不是我
I don't know...it wasn't me.
到这儿来... - 对不起 先生...
Come here... - Excuse me, sir...
你是不是觉得自己非常聪明?
Do you think you're too smart?
电影精选列表