这倒是真的
That's true.
顺便问一句...这个德夫到底长的什么样?
By the way... What does this Dev look like?
普通丈夫样
Like a husband.
德夫... - 我们没做什么
Dev... - We didn't do it.
德夫! 德夫! 德夫! 德夫...
Dev! Dev! Dev! Dev...
不 不...德夫... - 我们没做什么
No, no... Dev... - We didn't do it.
不 不... 德夫...德夫 求你了 - 不要! 不要!
No, no... Dev...Dev, please. - No! No!
#我给你#
"I gave You-"
#一片赤心#
"my delicate heart."
#我给你一片赤心#
"I gave you...my delicate heart."
#不要让我伤心 我的爱人#
"Don't ever break it...my love."
#连接我们的纽带...#
"The bond we share..."
#...不会连接任何其他人#
"...don't ever share it with anyone else."
#永远不要...#
"Never..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#...我的爱人#
"...my love."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#...我的爱人#
"...my love."
#我给你一片赤心#
"I gave you...my delicate heart."
#不要让我伤心 我的爱人#
"Don't ever break it...my love."
#连接我们的纽带...#
"The bond we share..."
#...不会连接任何其他人#
"...don't ever share it with anyone else."
#永远不要...#
"Never..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#因为你是上天对我的赐福...#
"Because you're my bliss..."
#...我的爱人#
"...my love."
你回来了 汤米
You're back, Tommy.
汤米...
Tommy...
到这来 过来这儿 宝贝
Come here. Here Boy.
叫我"汤米"是什么意思?
What's this 'Tommy' nonsense?
难道我应该直接叫你"狗"!
So should I straight call you a Dog!
多莉 拜托... - 汤米等等 站住...
Dolly, please... - Tommy wait, stop...
等等...站住...对不起
Wait...stop...excuse me.
你又去哪闲逛了?
Where were you dicking around?
嘿...
Hey...
在哪享用的腐烂食物 告诉我 - 多莉!
Whose rotten food were you feasting on...Tell me. -Dolly!
嘿 汤米
Hey, Tommy.
不说了
Forget it.
让我看看你的脖子
Let me take a look at your neck.
要是有人给你拴条皮带怎么办?
What if someone put a leash on you?
可是怎么会有人给你拴皮带呢?
But how can someone put a leash on you?
毕竟 你不过是个杂种狗
After all, you're a mangy cur.
只能躺在垃圾堆里!
Must be lying in a dumpster!
多莉!
Dolly!
别乱叫!
Don't bark!
乖乖告诉我你去哪儿了
Just tell me where you had been.
否则...我就告诉爸爸...
Otherwise...I'll tell papa...
...不再每周给你1万卢比
...to stop giving you the 10,000 rupees every week.
我去了酒吧
I went to a bar...
和朋友一起
...with my friends.
酒吧?
Bar?
朋友?
Friends?
夏尔玛 萨米特和邦斯勒
Vishal, Sumit, and Bhonsle!
以前的体操教练 我们经常一起干活
My old gym trainers. We used to work together.
随便你问
Feel free to ask.
谁掏的钱?
Who paid?
邦斯勒请客
It was Bhonsle's treat.
你真是个寄生虫
You're such a freeloader.
你已经把我们榨干了
You're already sucking us dry...
至少饶过你那些朋友吧
...at least leave your friends alone.
他们不在乎
Friends don't mind.
那就让他们帮你支付所有花销好了
Then let them pay for your expenses as well.
别再烦我了
And leave me alone.
而且别老剪鼻毛
And stop cutting your nose hair all the time.
先生...
Mister...
请找一下杰汀
Please call Jatin.
什么? - 杰汀 杰汀
Who? - Jatin. Jatin.
他刚进去
He just went inside.
这里没人叫杰汀
There is no Jatin here.
难道这里不是杰汀·古普塔家吗? - 不是
Isn't this Jatin Gupta's house? - No.
这样啊
I see...
有10种技巧可以问出某人的名字...
10 secrets ways to find out someone's name...
我也装了瓦次普
Even I have this Whatsapp message.
想知道他的名字?
You want his name?
你想知道他的名字吗?
Do you want his name?
是的
Yes.
100卢比
100 rupees.
多莉·维尔马
Dolly Verma.
迪葛帕尔·维尔马的女儿
Corporator Digpal Verma's daughter.
刚进去那个人的名字?
And the guy who just went inside?
再给100卢比
100 rupees more.
兰吉特·阿罗拉
Ranjit Arora...
多莉·维尔马的丈夫
Dolly Verma's husband!
你付过Dhanadan电视账单了吗?
Did you pay the Dhanadan Tv Bill?
德夫 我问你呢 账单...
Dev... I am asking you. Bill...
惊喜有没有效果?
So...how was the surprise?
怎么啦? 她不喜欢
What's wrong? She didn't like it.
明白了
I see.
你送的哪种花?
Which flowers did you take?
玫瑰?
Roses'?
天啊
Damn...
你错就错在这儿了
That's where you went wrong.
你应该送兰花
You should've got orchids instead.
她肯定会送上香吻的
She would've kissed you.
我可是过来人了
I'm speaking from experience.
不管怎么样 我讲个笑话逗你乐一乐
Anyway...let me lighten your mood with a joke.
别担心了
Don't worry.
有一天吃完饭后 丈夫对弟弟说
After dinner, husband to his brother.
'知道吗 你嫂子真是个得到祝福的人'
'You know what, your sister-in-law is really blessed.'
'她做的饭菜能满足我的灵魂!'
'The food she makes satisfies my soul!'
弟弟对这位丈夫说 '当然了 她确实得到了祝福'
Brother to husband, 'why of course, she is truly blessed.'
'不光是你...
'Because it's not just you...
她能让整个街坊都满足'
...it's the entire neighbourhood that she has satisfied'
丈夫晕倒
Husband faints.
德夫老弟 - 先生
Dev my man. - Sir.
我要送你一份礼物
I've got a present for you.
我上大学时买♥♥的这个...
I bought this during my college time...
当时在肯塔基的乔治城
...at George Town, Kentucky...
它陪我度过最黑暗的时期
It got me through my darkest hours.
现在 我把它给你
And now, it's yours.
先生
Sir.
拿去吧
Take it.
关键是你现在需要它
The point is that now you need it.
我知道你的房♥屋贷款让你倍感压力
I know you're reeling under a lot of pressure of your Home Loan.
先生
Sir.
我还要给你加薪 - 先生
And you've raise due as well. - Sir.
但是 目前我还不能给你加薪
But, I can't give you a raise at this time.
先生...我...我的贷款...
Sir...m...my...my EMI...
先生 我的贷款... - 我知道
Sir, my EMls are... - I get it.
我... - 不用说 我都知道
My... - No, no, I get it.
目前公♥司♥正处于转型阶段...
But the company is going through a transition...
...为了公♥司♥的终极荣耀
...for its ultimate glory.
我们需要各种资金
And we need all the funds.
首先 我们的销♥售♥一直低迷
First of all; Our sales are an all-time low.
而且我们正面临严重威胁
And we're up against our greatest threat.
电影精选列表