你以为... - 嘿...
Who do you think... - Hey...
我已经忍♥你很久了...
I've been enduring for a while now...
你一直不尊重我
And you are disrespecting me.
我在叫你 先生 不是吗?
I'm calling you sir, ain't I?
表现出你的尊重来
So show some respect.
你有什么毛病? 你要对我大喊大叫吗?
What is your problem? Are you going to scream at me?
你要对我大喊大叫吗?
Are you going to scream at me?
是吗? - 我大喊大叫了吗? 有吗?
Are you? - Did I scream? Did I?
我没有那样说 - 那是什么? 是什么?
I don't say that. - Then what is this? What is this?
你想要什么? - 我想要什么?
What do you want? - What do I want?
真是愚蠢的问题 我想要钱
Isn't that a stupid question? I want money.
我没有钱... 我没有...
I don't have money...l don't...
你没有? - 是 我没有
You don't have? - No I don't have.
那么你是不给了? - 是 不给
So you won't give? - No, I won't.
好 不给...
Fine, don't give...
我会再给你老婆发条一样的信息
I'll send a similar note to your wife.
这样好了吧?
Is that fine?
听着... 我会狠狠揍你一顿
Look...I'll kick you so hard.
别想威胁我
Don't try to intimidate me.
什么?
What?
回答我
Answer me.
要不要我给你老婆发一条消息?
Should I send a note to your wife?
要不要?
Should I?
多少钱?
How much?
6万
60,000.
2万 - 5万
20,000 -50,000
2万5 - 4万
25,000 -40,000
3万 一口价 - 成交!
30...final. - Done!
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你生气的时候还真是可爱
You look really cute when you're angry.
3万! 3万!
30! 30!
先给您2万
Here's 20,000.
剩下的呢?
And the rest?
一个月后给你
I'll return it in a month.
7天
Seven days.
爸爸... - 5天
Father... - Five days.
可是... - 4天
But... - Four days.
去死吧 无赖
Die you rascal.
3天!
Three days!
#你毫无羞耻可言#
"You have no shame."
#你的性格古怪#
"You've a strange character."
#你这个笨蛋#
"You numbskull..."
#是谁把你带到这个世界?#
"Who brought you in this world?"
#复仇#
"Revenge..."
#复仇#
"Revenge..."
这是第一次 也是最后一次
This is the first and last time, okay.
早上好 先生 - 早
Good morning, sir. - Good morning.
潘迪!
Pandey!
啊... 出去
Aghh...get out.
我应该知道...
I should've known...
...像警卫这样可怜的人买♥♥不起四角裤
...these poor, security guard, type people can't afford boxers.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是其他办公室职员
It's some other office employee.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
可是是谁呢?
But who?
看看 看看...
Look-Look-Look...
跟上次是同一个女孩...
It's the same girl from last time...
...但是跟不同的男孩
...but, with a different guy.
兰吉特 专注一点
Ranjit, please focus.
有什么意义?
What's the point?
听着 我有个主意
Listen, I have an idea.
我们为什么不请一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥?
Why don't we hire a private detective?
你是不是疯了? 私♥人♥侦♥探♥!
Have you lost your mind? Private detective!
那样我们会有很多麻烦的
We'll get into a lot of trouble.
那想想法子吧
Then please do something.
我不能再找德夫要钱了
I cannot ask Dev for more money.
没关系 没关系...
It's okay, it's alright...
命运无法逆转
Destiny cannot be averted.
我们只不过是命运手里的木偶
We're merely puppets in the hands of destiny.
我们以前会一起吃饭
We were eating a meal together.
没关系 没关系...
It's okay, it's alright...
我们以前会一起吃饭 但现在他不会...
We were eating a meal together. And now he is no more...
你们吃什么?
What were you eating?
云豆饭
Kidney beans and rice.
你不应该吃云豆饭...
You shouldn't be eating kidney beans and rice...
说真的 你根本就不该吃云豆 对胃不好
In fact, you shouldn't eat kidney beans at all. It upsets the stomach.
过去10年我们没吃过云豆
We haven't eaten kidney beans for the last 10 years.
要管好自己...
Control yourself...
我会帮你的
I am right here.
顺便问一下 你怎么知道是我?
By the way, how did you know it's me?
跟我说说
Tell me.
你怀疑过别人吗?
Do you suspect anyone?
为什么要勒索?
What's the reason for blackmail?
"与有夫之妇发生婚外情"
"Affair with a married woman."
事情就这样发生了 - 好吧
It just happened. -It's okay.
那么... 你肯定也有老婆?
So...you must have a wife too.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
恰维拉的案子大多数情况都会是这样
Most of Chawla's cases are like that.
男孩找女孩... 女孩找男孩...
Boy with girl... Girl with boy...
最近日子倒是也有很多男孩找男孩的...
These days a lot of boys with boys too...
狗 猫 牛 羊... 没有什么是安全的
Dogs, cats, cattle, sheep... No one's safe these days.
你知道 在贾坎德邦... - 我明白
You know, in Jharkhand... - I get it.
我就想知道你能不能找到勒索的人
All I want to know is whether you can find the blackmailer or not.
拿着
Hold this.
听着...
Look...
看看第三行
Read the third line.
97%的成功...
97% success...
97%的成功率!
97% success rate!
我希望我不是那3%
I hope I won't fall under the 3%
顺其自然... - 不 先生...
Let it be... - No Sir...
费用?
Fees?
2万!
20,000!
预付1万 完工后再付1万
10,000 advance. 10,000 after the job.
再加津贴 饭钱 车费和上网费
Plus daily allowance. Food, traveling, internet package.
如果你用支票支付或RTGS...
If you pay by cheque or RTGS...
...那你还得再付18%的消费税
...then you'll be charged 18% GST.
如果需要还可以开♥发♥票 但得额外付5%的增值税
You can also get a bill if you want. But with 5% Vat extra.
太多了
It's too much.
这是交给政♥府♥的 我们不会截留
It goes to the government, we have no cut.
费用太贵了
The fee is too much.
比你付给敲诈者的钱要少
Not more than what you're paying the blackmailer.
掏钱吧
So pay up.
在这?
Here?
对 他们都是家人 不用担心
Yeah, they are all like family. No need to worry.
我要是找出敲诈者的名字你会怎么办?
What will you do if I find the blackmailer's name?
我会开枪打死他
I'll shoot him.
你真是好运
You're very lucky.
我得说是非常好运
I must say very lucky.
为什么?
Why?
恰维拉经常会用枪解决问题
Chawla even deals in guns.
这样啊...
I see...
你说... 恰维拉在哪?
By the way...where is Chawla?
叔叔...
Uncle...
不 儿子!
No, son!
德夫 先生 给你的
Dev sir, for you.
谁给的?
Who gave it?
普拉芭夫人... 就是我们办公室的
Prabha madam...who works in our office.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她今天没来 请病假
She didn't come today. Sick leave.
电影精选列表