...出口什么 狗东西?
...and what will you export, you dog?
狗!
Dogs!
哈!
Huh!
狗!
Dogs!
我要从台♥湾♥进口狗...
I'll import them from Taiwan...
...然后出口到中国
...and export them to China.
施展余地很大 还没有人做这事
It's got a great scope. No one else is doing it.
我有个朋友就是养狗的...
I have a friend who's a dog breeder...
...他消息很灵通
...and he has all the information.
我们合伙做生意
We are in it together.
哪个朋友?
Which friend?
那个...德夫
That...Dev
德夫...
Dev...
你为什么要去毁了那个可怜的德夫的生活?
Why are you sc*** up poor Dev's life?
多莉 听着...
Dolly, listen...
我想改头换面...
I want to change...
真的
Honestly.
为了我
For me.
为了你
For you.
为了我们!
For us!
猜一猜 我创业需要多少钱?
And guess, what I need for all this?
只要10万卢比
Just 100,000 rupees.
你瞧...终于露出你的真面目了
There...now you're showing your true colors.
宝贝 如果我要是骗你的话...
Baby, if I was sc*** with you...
...我要的都不止500万了吧?
...would I have said anything less than 5 million?
想想看?
Think?
我会为了区区10万元撒谎?
Am I going to lie for 100,000?
求你了 宝贝
Please, baby.
求你了...
Please...
我会考虑一下
I'll think about it.
哈!
Huh!
我会考虑一下
I'll think about it.
好的
Okay.
我打招呼了!
I said Hello!
对谁?
To Whom?
新来的女孩...
The new girl...
普拉芭
Prabha.
她是个非常正派的姑娘
She's a very decent girl.
我肯定她还从没和别人有过法式亲吻
I am sure she has never French-kissed in her life.
经常法式亲吻的姑娘嘴唇肿胀
Girls who French-kiss have puffy lips.
而她的嘴唇既精致又香甜
But her lips are very delicate, sweet.
她过来了
There she is.
普拉芭 - 你好
Prabha. - Yeah.
你见过德夫吗?
Have you met Dev?
嗨 - 见到你很高兴
Hi. - Nice meeting you.
如果你有什么需要...
In case you need anything...
...或是需要帮忙... 你可以找德夫
...or you need help with something... you can ask Dev.
当然...毕竟你在领导着新运动
Of course...after all you're heading the new campaign.
是啊
Yeah.
我们以后再聊
We will talk later.
好的...再见
Cool... See you then.
有流氓偷走了我老婆的照片
Some rascal stole my wife's photo.
是谁 先生?
Who, sir?
过来 我指给你看
Come, let me show you.
就是那个混账...潘迪
That MOFO...Pandey.
他迷恋我老婆
He lusts after my wife.
我从他眼睛里就能看出来
I have seen it in his eyes.
可是先生 潘迪...
But sir, Pandey...
你替我盯着他 好吗
You just keep an eye on him for me. Okay.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
好
Alright.
我们言归正传
Now let's get to work.
今天发生了一件不可思议的事情
Something incredible happened today.
早上我跟平常一样在用厕纸的时候...
This morning, I was using the toilet paper like always...
一瞬之间灵光突现
...when suddenly, I had an epiphany.
这个想法能够...
An idea which will make people...
...保证人们渴望购买♥♥我们的厕纸
...desperate to buy our toilet paper.
枪不会杀人 杀人的是子弹
Guns don't kill people, bullets do.
没有子弹 枪就不能开火
Without the bullet, the gun won't fire.
你明白吧
You get it.
我明白 - 太好了
I get it. - Alright.
这样 在我们产品上市的那天...
Now, on the day of our product launch...
...你去关闭全区的自来水供应
...you'll turn off the water supply for this entire area.
让我关闭全区的自来水供应?
I will turn off the water supply for this entire area?
我? 我做不了 先生
Me? I can't do it, sir.
德夫...贾坎德邦的一个女人就嫁给了一条狗
Dev...a woman in Jharkhand married a dog.
先生... - 德夫... 德夫...
Sir... - Dev... Dev...
这里是印度 一切皆有可能
This is India. Anything is possible.
所以...你直接去市政委员会办公室
So...go to the Municipal Commissioner's office...
...完成任务
...and get it done.
关闭自来水供应
Cut off the water supply.
我们要看一看这些人怎么洗屁♥股♥
And let's see how these people wash their backside.
说真的...提到贾坎德邦
Seriously... Jharkhand.
让我想起了一个不可思议的笑话
That reminds me of an incredible joke.
这些天来周围大家都在讲一个熟♥女♥的笑话
These days there's a very popular cougar joke doing rounds...
她名字叫月亮
Name's Moon.
小帕普从学校回到家对月亮阿姨说
Pappu returns from school and tells aunt Moon.
月亮阿姨... 月亮阿姨...
Aunt Moon... Aunt Moon...
你知道老师今天... - 我来给你讲一个笑话
You know the teacher today... -I'll tell you a joke today.
哈... - 我来给你讲一个笑话
Huh... -I'll tell you a joke today.
你听着...
Listen...
你?
You?
你要讲笑话 - 听着
You're going to tell a joke. - Just listen.
不 不 不... - 听着嘛
No, no, no... - Just listen.
好吧... 你讲
Fine...tell me.
等一下...
Hold on...
快讲啊 - 有一天...
Now tell me. - One day...
...有位老公提前下班回家...
...a husband returns home early from work...
...手持鲜花想给老婆一个惊喜
...with flowers to surprise his wife.
鲜花
Flower
当他回到家
He gets home.
但在他的床上...
But in the bedroom...
...他看到老婆和另一个男人睡在一起
...he sees his wife is sleeping with another man
什么啊... 这该是我讲的那笑话
What the... That's my kind of joke.
继续听着...
Listen...
嗯 接下来呢
Yeah, what next.
你猜老公接下来会干什么? - 干什么?
Guess what the husband does next? - What?
老公开始勒索这个家伙
The husband starts blackmailing the guy.
你老婆?
Your wife?
噢 神啊
Oh my, God.
噢... 送玫瑰那天?
Ohh...that rose day?
为什么不当场捉奸?
Why didn't you catch her red-handed?
我想好好教训他们
I want to teach them a lesson.
看在老天的份上
Ohh for god's sake
那个家伙和你老婆乱搞
That guy was bonking your wife.
为什么不揍他一顿?
Why didn't you beat him up?
我不喜欢暴♥力♥
I don't like violence.
真伟大... 你不喜欢暴♥力♥ 但你接受勒索?
Great... You don't like violence but you are okay with blackmail?
因为我需要钱
Because I need the money.
等等...
Hold on...
你是想好好教训他还是想要拿他的钱?
Do you want to teach him a lesson or take money from him?
都想
Both.
都想
Both.
哥们...
Buddy...
我在电影里看过...
I've seen in films...
像你这样的人最终都会变为连环杀手
Its people like you who turn out to be the serial killer in the end.
你要了多少钱?
How much did you ask for?
"复仇"
"Revenge."
#生活总不能如意 时刻让人尴尬#
"When life screws your plans. Embarrasses you, my man."
#像傻子一样将你玩弄 成为别人嘲笑的靶子#
"Plays you like a fiddle. Makes and example out of you."
电影精选列表