This is the cue for Mister James or Mister Younger
为了让他们伴随着持续的枪声冲出银行
to run out of the bank, guns blazing.
在镇子的那边 蒂尔曼执法官和他的下属
Across town, Marshal Tilghman with his deputies
会开始逃跑
will come running.
墨菲先生 你将会朝蒂尔曼执法官开枪
Mister Murphy, you will then shoot at Marshal Tilghman,
不过你没有打中
and you will miss.
蒂尔曼执法官随后会朝你开枪
Marshal Tilghman will then shoot at you,
并且他击中了
and he won't miss.
我喜欢这个部分
I like that part.
如果我不想让执法官击中我呢
What if I don't cotton to gettin' shot by the Marshal?
不用担心 墨菲先生
Don't worry, Mister Murphy.
这只是一场电影表演
It's just a picture show.
他们抢银行啦
They're robbing the bank.
他们抢银行啦
They're robbin' the bank.
他们抢银行啦
They're robbin' the bank.
对 这顶帽子当然会留着
No, the hat stays, for sure.
亲爱的你知道吗 我一直看着你和
You know Sweetheart I've been watching you with
那个被他们叫做懦夫的犯人一起
that convict they call Chicken Man.
爸爸 那些把约翰送进监狱的指控
Daddy, the charges that got John put in prison
都是胡说八道
are just a lot of nonsense.
对 我知道 连监狱长都说
Yeah, I know, even the warden said
他觉得那个男孩不应该在这儿
he didn't think the boy deserved to be there.
无论如何
Regardless,
在他身上你看到了什么
what do you see in him?
爸爸 他很贴心
Daddy, he's sweet,
很善良 他更愿意的是
kind, he would like more than anything
与他的母亲和弟弟在一起
to get his mother and his little brothers,
在某个地方开始新的生活
and start a new life somewhere,
能养家糊口最好
maybe raise a family.
女儿 你希望这个给你带来什么
Girl, what are you hopin' this is gonna lead to?
我真的不知道
I don't really know,
但是他能让我笑 这一点我很喜欢
but I like that he makes me laugh.
亲爱的你知道 我已经失去了你的母亲
You know Sweetheart, I've already lost your mother.
我只是不能够忍♥受再失去你 好吗
I just couldn't bear to lose you too, okay?
执法官
Marshal.
♪ 作为海洋的主人 ♪
♪ As the master of the sea ♪
注意 注意 注意
Achtung, Achtung, Achtung.
各位 现在请你们坐下来
Everybody, please take your places, now.
警卫 我的枪哪去了
Guard, where's my gun?
所以 当你今天在我们镇上走动的时候
So, as you you move about our town today,
你会看到一些在生活中做了错误选择的人
and you see men who have made bad choices in their lives,
但是不要带着轻蔑和批判去看低他们
don't look down upon them with disdain and judgment,
而在你心中要带着理解
look upon them with understanding,
宽容的去看待他们
and forgiveness in your heart.
现在 你在做什么
Now, what do you do?
现在伊迪小姐 你能带我们唱首歌♥吗
Now Miss Edie, would you lead us in song?
♪ 当我们都到了天堂 ♪
♪ When we all get to heaven ♪
♪ 那将是多么美好的一天阿 ♪
♪ What a day that will be ♪
好了各位先生们
All right gentlemen,
我需要你们都进去
I'm gonna need you to move inside
直到你们听到多发枪响
until you hear multiple gunshots,
你们就从监狱里出来
at which point you're gonna come out of the jail,
然后沿着街道朝银行跑去
and run down the street towards the bank.
就在那个拐角处
Around that corner.
那边的拐角处
Round the corner that way.
我需要你从我刚刚给你看的
I'm gonna need you to run right past
摄像机面前跑过去
that camera I showed you earlier.
快速并且简单
Quick and easy.
贝尔 你能跑到那里去吗
Bear, you gonna be able to run around there?
待会就知道了
We'll see.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
我的领带是直的吗
Is my tie straight?
你的领带看起来很不错
Your tie looks great.
行了 先生们准备好了吗
All right, ready gentlemen?
让我们开始吧
Let's move.
开始
Action!
停
Cut!
你很激动吗
Are you excited?
拉塞尔先生
Mister Russell.
该上马了
Time to go on the horses.
好吧 牵马没有什么特别的
Well, nothin' too special about holding the horses.
只需要等待那场戏剧性的追逐
Just wait until the dramatic chase,
马儿飞驰 枪声隆隆
galloping horses, roaring guns.
那要到什么时候呢
When's that supposed to be?
几天后吧
In a couple of days.
希望是几个星期后
Wish it were a couple of weeks.
几个星期后吗
A couple of weeks?
我想尽可能和你在一起久一些
I spent as much time with you as I could.
约翰·拉塞尔 你在暗示什么吗
John Russell, you're not suggesting?
我没在暗示什么
I ain't suggesting nothin'.
那你是什么意思
Well what are you saying?
拉塞尔先生 是时候该走了
Mister Russell, time to go.
我很有兴趣听听你将会说些什么
I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say.
他们抢银行啦
They're robbing the bank!
很好 下来吧
Good good, now come down your steps.
与上帝同行
Go with God.
把篮子放在这上面
Put the basket right on top over here.
不要乱碰
No no no no.
开始
Action!
现在吗
Now?
对
Yeah.
FT·鲍尔斯银行和信托机构
太刺♥激♥了
This is so exciting.
先生们 请在这里等一下
Gentlemen, please give us a minute
他们在调整摄像机
while we reset the cameras.
戈德斯坦先生记住你是
Mister Goldstein, remember your cue
听到开始这个词出场
is when you hear the word, action.
詹姆斯先生 扬格先生
Mister James, Mister Younger,
你们出场信♥号♥♥是古尔曼大喊现在
your cue is when Gulman yells, now.
你们走出银行然后开枪
You exit the bank, guns blazing.
我就要出场了
My part's coming up.
你知道你该干什么吗
You know what you're supposed to do?
你们抢劫银行
You're robbin' the bank.
他们抢劫银行
They're robbin' the bank.
请各位原地待命
Everyone, please stay right where you are.
劫匪一旦走出银行
Once the robbers exit the bank,
就会开枪
there will be gunfire.
其余的不法之徒也开始射击
All the rest of the outlaws, start shooting as well.
快点等着
Hurry up and wait.
这是一种言辞
It's an expression.
墨菲先生
Mister Murphy.
我就呆一会儿
I'll only be a minute.
墨菲 你忘了你应该在哪里吗
You forget your place, Murphy?
科尔我知道 我在我本该待的地方
No Cole, I'm right where I meant to be all along.
墨菲 这不是计划里的部分
This is not part of the plan Murphy.
当然 计划稍微有点变动
Yeah well there's been a slight change in plans.
科尔 没必要去那里
No need to go there, Cole.
你叫什么
Now what is your name?
莫迪凯·戈德斯坦
Mordecai Goldstein.
朋友都叫我莫
My friends call me Mor.
莫 我想让你帮我个忙
Mor, well I want you to do me a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
什么忙
What kind of favor?
以防你还不清楚状况
In case you haven't figured it out,
这些是真子弹
these are real son.
我想让你拿着这个包
Now I want you to take this bag,
打开那个保险箱 把钱装进来
go to that safe and fill it with real money.
我忘记密♥码♥了
I forgot the combination.
这样能帮你记起来吗
Does that help you to remember?
墨菲
Murphy.
放心科尔
Easy Cole.
电影精选列表