To brighter days, gentlemen.
愿所有的黑暗都将充满光明
May all our dark holes be filled with light.
是的 我会为了这个而喝
Yes, to that I will drink.
好吧 贝特 我可能不会喝了
Well Bat, I'm gonna pass on that drink
因为我有点喜欢我的生命里有一丝黑暗
because I kind of like having a little darkness with my light.
贝特 我想我们只是和我们的
I guess we're just more comfortable
阴影一起生活更自在一点
living with our shadows, Bat.
好吧 好吧
Well hell,
那我为此而喝
I'll drink to that then.
来呀 打他
Come on. Get him.
年轻的蒂尔曼女士
Young Missus Tilghman,
我喜欢你权威的样子
I like your authority.
我以佐伊称呼你 俱乐部女王
I dub thee Zoe, Queen of Clubs.
而我
And I
一个十足的流氓 为你服务
a mere knave, at your service.
你就是个动物 墨菲先生
You are an animal, Mister Murphy.
这也是你被关在笼子里的原因
That's why you're in a cage.
你可真锐利
And you are so penetrating.
不得不活在一个男人的阴影下太可惜了
It's a shame you have to live in the shadow of a man.
比尔·蒂尔曼会杀了你的
BT will kill you for this.
是的 在这件事上
Yes well, on that very matter,
你看看我手上有什么
will you look at what I have here?
你是酒馆老板的妻子
You are a saloon-keeper's wife.
你知道他们是怎么称呼这儿的
You know what they call
老玩家 对吧
this little old player here, don't you?
自杀之王
The suicide king.
而他
And he
留下了一个寡妇皇后
leaves a widow queen,
以便照顾孤儿
to tend to the orphan.
女人的抚摸 很久没有体会过了
Oh, the touch of a woman, it had been too long.
去找别人玩 墨菲
Go play on someone else, Murphy.
我只是出于好意提前告诉你
I am merely servicing you with an advance courtesy,
游戏即将开始 我的女王
about this game is going to be played, my queen.
你该离开了
Time to leave the table.
为什么 我会离开吗
Oh and why, would I do that?
快分开 孩子们
Break it up boys!
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
过来
Come on.
来 伙计 我们有1 4 6
Yes man, we have one, four, six.
8 10张
Eight, ten.
闭嘴
Oh shut up.
你活该
You deserve it.
怎么了
Somethin' wrong?
就是墨菲 他又装疯卖♥♥傻了
It's just Murphy, he's acting the fool again.
别管他 求你了
No, leave him be, please.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
好吧
All right.
走吧 先生们
Move along gentlemen.
嘿 你的艾丽斯在哪
Hey, where's your Alice?
谁知道
No tellin'.
今晚我肯定吓到蒂尔曼的女人了
I sure did rattle Tilghman's woman tonight.
我会在某个臭水沟里
I'll find you facedown
看见你脸朝下飘着
in a ditch somewhere.
也许吧 而蒂尔曼会在泥潭里
Maybe so, and Tilghman'll bleedin'
被我大打出血
in the mud with me.
墨菲 收手吧
Murphy, back off.
为什么
What for?
你别管 收手就是了
Never mind, just back off.
否则你会毁了一切
You'll ruin everything.
科尔·扬格 你在计划着什么
Cole Younger, you are up to something.
这里不方便说 墨菲
Not here, Murphy.
快点 快告诉我 科尔
Come on, come on Cole.
只要蒂尔曼归我
As long as Tilghman's mine,
无论是什么事 我立马入伙
I want in, whatever it is.
天地之间有很多事
There are more things in heaven and Earth,
是你的睿智无法想象的
than dreamt of in all your philosophies.
所以 放手吧
So back off.
她不会因岁月而容颜枯萎
Age cannot wither her,
世俗也不能减损她的姿色
nor customs fail her infinite variety.
你知道吗 我们在一起的日子里
You know, all the time we've been together,
你的话哪怕一个字我都不信
I've never believed a word you've said.
但我就是爱听
But I sure love hearing them.
我们俩似乎谁都无法摆脱对方
Seems that neither one of us could shed the other.
似乎是这样的
Seems so.
我放弃弄明白这事儿了
I quit trying to make sense of it.
我按你的吩咐出现然后离开
I just show up and do your biddin' and leave,
我不知道什么时候能再见到你
never knowin' when I'll lay eyes on you again.
几个月以后 几年以后
Months, years,
或者是再也不见
never.
你现在不该离开
There's no reason to leave now.
最好是这样
I think it best.
听着 我们可以一直
Look, we could always just...
这次不行 科尔
Not this time, Cole.
感觉不对劲
It don't feel right.
再过一年 你就是自♥由♥之身了
Another year, and you'd be a free man.
然而我直觉你要放弃自♥由♥
Yet something tells me you're gonna throw it all away.
我不能袖手旁观
I couldn't stand by and watch.
我以前保证过会假释的
I've been promised parole before.
艾丽斯 我在靠近大自然的环境中长大
Oh Alice, I grew up close to the heart of nature,
在森林里 在马背上 总是在移♥动♥
in the forest, in the saddle, always on the move.
把我关起来 就像把野鸟关进笼子里
To imprison me, is like cagin' a wild bird.
再见 科尔
Goodbye Cole.
我已经按你的要求去做了
I did what you asked me to.
我没办法告诉你
I cannot tell you how excited I am
电影即将开拍 我有多兴奋
to get this project underway.
既然你们
And since for all of you,
都是第一次接触拍电影
this is your first experience with moving pictures,
我会花一点时间
I'm gonna take a moment
稍微解释一下拍电影的流程
and explain just a little bit about how this process works.
这是一门艺术
It is art like no other.
我们从零开始
We start with nothing,
然后我们
and then we...
两周后 我们会放映电影
In two weeks, we will have a picture show
成千上万的人会为此倍感兴奋
that will excite thousands.
现在你们都身着戏服
Right now you are being fitted for costumes,
工作人员在外面
and outside our crew's already hard at work
确定摄像机位置
determining where to set up the cameras.
我知道大家已经见过奥哈拉先生
And I know you already have met Mister Ojala,
他负责弹♥药♥
he is our armor.
我想用真正的弹♥药♥ 但是
I wanted to use real ammunition, but.
古尔曼先生
Oh Mister Gulman,
我们得准备空枪
we're gonna have to set up for blanks.
我的职责是避免片场发生任何意外
It's my job to avoid any accidents in the set.
片场内外
Nobody in the set or off the set,
除了警卫
with exception of the guards,
没人会携带真枪实弹
is gonna carry live ammo.
奥哈拉 我能看看那些空弹壳吗
Ojala, can I see one of those blank cartridges?
开枪射击声响很大 并且会到处都是烟
They make a big boom, and then there's smoke everywhere.
谢谢 谢谢 奥哈拉先生
Thank you, thank you Mister Ojala.
现在 古尔曼先生给大家
Now, Mister Gulman is going to give you
总结一下动作要领
a brief summary of the action.
注意听
Pay close attention.
在一个美好的春天清晨
It's a beautiful spring morning.
枝繁叶茂 鸟儿在歌♥唱
The trees are in bloom, birds are singing,
孩子们在街上玩耍
children are playing in the street.
古尔曼先生 记住
Mister Gulman, remember,
我们是在和演员交流 不是观众
we are talking to the actors now, not the audience.
当然
Of course.
我们的亡命之徒 西部的祸害
Our desperadoes, the scourge of the west,
他们的内心充满了恶意
their dark hearts filled with malicious intent.
好了 谢谢 谢谢 古尔曼先生
电影精选列表