让他做完
Let this play out.
先生们到时间了
Just here in a minute gentlemen.
抱歉了莫
Sorry Mor.
看到了吧
See?
没有什么不一样
Nothin's changed.
莫 这种事本不应该发生的
Mort, it wasn't meant to happen like this.
我讨厌发生这种事
I don't like this.
就按原计划进行
Just stick with the plan.
佩普剪断缰绳时 朝马走去
Now when Pepper cuts loose, head for the horses.
到烟雾散去时
By the time the dust clears,
我们已经在去松岭的半路上了
we'll be halfway to Pine Ridge.
开始
Action!
该你出场了 赶快
That's your cue, you're up.
他们在抢劫银行
They're robbin' the bank.
他们在抢劫银行
They're robbin' the bank.
他们在抢劫银行
They're robbin' the bank!
很好
Good.
合我意
I like that.
墨菲伤了他
Murphy clipped him.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
你现在就躺在这 低下头
Now just stay here and keep your head down,
就不会再出血了
and you won't get it blown off.
我在这儿等着
I'll wait here sir.
扬格先生谢谢你
Thank you Mister Younger.
现在
Now!
游戏正在进行中 兄弟
Game's afoot, my friend.
小心墨菲 科尔
Watch out for Murphy, Cole.
太完美了
That's wonderful.
完美
Wonderful.
海瑟薇 看啊 太棒了
Hathaway, look at that, this is great!
佐伊 带那个孩子和他妈妈离开 快
Zoe, get the boys and Mama out here, go go!
孩子们趴下
You boys lay flat.
好了妈妈 没事
Okay Mama, it's okay.
上车 呆在这儿
Go on, stay back there.
我们走
Let's go boys.
比尔
Bill?
停
Cut.
对不起 比尔
Sorry Bill.
我希望我们可以想出办法停止这一切
I hoped we could find a way to stop this,
但是事情已经脱离了掌控
but it's all gone too far.
你见墨菲了吧 他像疯狗一样
You see Murphy, he's mad dog mean.
科尔 他在找一些从来没有的东西
Cole, he's still looking for something that never was.
一言难尽
It's all complicated.
不管怎样 我尽我所能去接近那本书了
Anyway, I've gotten as close the good book as I can.
你做了你该做的了 乔
You do what you gotta do, Joe.
但这还没有结束
But this ain't the end of it.
墨菲在哪
Where's Murphy?
小乔 把那杆长枪给我拿过来
Little Joe, fetch me one of them long guns.
若墨菲在这附近那就太蠢了
That's if Murphy's foolish enough to stick around town.
把门关上 快点 在妈离开之前
Bar the door, hurry, before Ma leaves us.
佩普引起了他们的注意
Pepper sure got their attention,
我们的马回来了
and our horses are out back.
我说是时候离开这里了
I say it's time to get out of here.
把我们那份给我们 我们要走了
Give us our share, we'll slap leather.
不 我需要你们再顶几分钟
No no, I need you to hold on for a few minutes,
并保持街道畅通
and keep these street clear.
我还有未完成的事
I got unfinished business.
为什么是我们
Why should we?
待在这就可以得到我的那份
Just stick around you can have my share.
但我需要你们不要让任何人移♥动♥半分
But I need you to nail anything that moves.
这儿 傻子
Here, fools!
过来
Get over here!
乔上车
Joe, come on.
乔 乔
Joe, Joe!
快点 去后面 乔
Get moving, get in the back, Joe!
你还好吗
You're okay.
去那个角落
Go around the corner.
待在一起
Stick close.
玛拉基你还好吗
Malachi you all right?
当然爸爸
Sure Pa.
外面一切都被打乱了
All hell's broken loose out there.
那个叫老乔的把比尔囚禁起来了
The one they call Big Joe has put Bill in his own jail.
孩子们离窗户远点
Boys, stay away from the window.
看我在这周围找到了谁
Look who I found runnin' around.
弗兰克你现在安全了
Frankie, Frankie thank God your safe.
和妈妈待在一起
Stay with Mama.
外面怎么样了
What the hell's goin' on out there?
我不清楚
I don't know.
但你可以肯定
But you can sure bet that
那个疯子墨菲就是幕后黑手
that lunatic Murphy is behind this.
谭基和玛拉基在哪
Where are Tench and Malachi?
上帝是忘了给这俩孩子脑子了吗
Those boys don't have the brains God gave a gopher.
伍迪
Woody.
爸爸
Pa.
把我们放出去
Get us out of here.
这个炉子
The stove.
在这
Right there.
我们刚看见那群人离开了
We just saw the sons getting away.
他们开这车走了 像是卡车
They were riding away, in like a truck.
好像是老妇人在开车
Looked like that old lady was drivin'.
来 快
Come on, hurry up.
谭基
Tench?
谭基
Tench!
玛拉基
Malachi.
去看一下马厩
Go check the livery.
你不能那么蠢
You can't be that stupid.
你离成为一个自♥由♥人还有几个星期
You were weeks away from being a free man.
我们本该
We could have had...
女士冷静一下
Oh calm down Missy.
傻子才会不说就走
Stupid goes without sayin'.
事实是
The fact of the matter is,
拉塞尔先生对这个阴谋一无所知
Mister Russell here was ignorant of the plot.
若他知道的话
Well if he hadn't have been,
或许他会更好地
perhaps he'd have done a better job
饲养我们的马
of holding our horses.
这不是我的错 马儿受惊就跑走了
It wasn't my fault, they just spooked and ran away.
那马厩里还剩什么
Oh, what's left in the livery?
我不清楚 一头老骡子和五十只鸡
I don't know, one old mule and 50 chickens.
家庭团聚
Family reunion.
掩护我
Cover me.
好的
I got you.
孩子们在这待着
You boys stay here.
去找乔一家 他们朝北边去了
Find the Joes, they're headin' north.
弗兰克
Frank,
我不知道这给我们留下了什么
I don't know where this leaves us.
见鬼
Ah hell.
我只是告诉他们我强迫你按计划行事
I'll just tell 'em I forced you to go along with the plan.
我的生活不会改变
My life's not gonna change.
我也不再担任头头
And I'm not carryin' any more lead.
他们在那
There they are.
不要 不要
No don't, don't.
不要 不要
No no no don't.
你这样做是为了什么
What'd you do that for?
科尔
Cole.
见鬼 还有什么
Hell, what's one more?
比尔现在我们似乎装备都不能够支撑
Now Bill, it seems that we are rather ill-equipped
继续这种非人的交易
to continue this impersonal exchange.
我们可以解决这事 就你和我吗
Shall we settle this, just you and me?
比尔 不要
Bill, no.
我跟你的帐还没算完呢
I'm not nearly done with you.
电影精选列表