Yes, thank you, thank you, Mister Gulman,
谢谢你的总结
thank you for that.
现在 镜头最长 制♥作♥最大的一幕将
All right now, our longest and largest scene
和我们的敌人 就是你们 一起完成
is going to be with our antagonists, that's you.
你们待在这里的三个不同
You're going to be staged in three different areas,
的区域 海瑟薇小姐
on here, and Miss Hathaway
明天会详细给你们讲
will discuss more of that tomorrow.
现在 拍电影的困难之一是
Now, one of the difficulties in making a moving picture,
我们不是按顺序拍的
is that we often shoot out of sequence.
所以我们要从最难的一幕开始
So, we're gonna start with the most difficult scenes first,
也就是抢劫这一段
and that's going to be the robbery itself.
抢劫这一幕要排练两天
For two days we're going to rehearse the robbery,
第三天 进行拍摄
and then on the third day we'll roll the cameras.
记住你所在的位置
Remember to stay where we put you.
那是你的标志
That is your mark.
如果你擅自变位
If you move,
会毁了我的镜头构图
you will ruin the composition of my shot.
我的朋友们
Film my friends,
电影是永恒的
is forever.
不管命运带来什么
And no matter what the fates bring our way,
比尔·蒂尔曼和不法之徒
Bill Tilghman and the Outlaws,
都会是一部永世流芳的作品
will be our legacy.
现在 开工了
Now, time to get to work.
该死 我向来不习惯看到
Damn, I never do get used to seeing
那些乱七八糟的伤疤
that mess of scars.
古老的鬼魂行踪飘忽
Ancient ghosts continue to haunt.
其中11个来自诺斯菲尔德
11 from Northfield alone.
那不是最值得冒险的 弗兰克
That wasn't our best adventure, Frank.
当然不是
Nope.
然而你站在这里 身体和灵魂兼具
Yet here you stand, body and soul.
那是自然
Evidently.
至少我看起来还不错
Well, at least I'll look good
当蒂尔曼在世人面前
while Tilghman humiliates me
羞辱我的时候
in front of the rest of the world.
好的方面是
The upside is though,
他也许能让我看起来年轻20岁
he might be able to make me look 20 years younger.
对我们这样的人来说太晚了
It's too late for guys like us.
也许吧 但也许还不算太晚
Perhaps, but perhaps it's not too late
来纠正它
to set it right.
纠正什么 科尔
Set what right, Cole?
诺斯菲尔德 明尼苏达州
Northfield, Minnesota.
詹氏-扬格团伙于1876年9月7日抢劫
明尼苏达州诺斯菲尔德的国家第一银行
诺斯菲尔德
Northfield?
他们没有这样的安排 科尔
There ain't no settin' that right, Cole.
我们一离开银行
The minute we hauled out of that bank,
就没机会了
we didn't have a chance.
我意思是 你的伤疤可以证明
I mean you've still got the scars to prove it.
我们会为此付出巨大的代价
It cost us dearly.
我可以搞定 弗兰克
I gotta set it right, Frank,
这也许是我最后的机会
and this might be my last chance.
好处就是 让那个
And the upside, is gettin' to knock
自以为是的比尔·蒂尔曼
that self-righteous Bill Tilghman
从他的高骑上跌落
off his high horse.
没有好坏 但思想使之如此
There's nothing good or bad, but thinkin' makes it so.
总会有报应的 科尔
There's always a consequence, Cole.
也许吧 弗兰克
Perhaps, Frank,
我们那时候活下来了
we were alive back then.
见鬼 到时他们会写关于我们的书
Hell, they were writin' books about us,
西部的罗宾汉
the Robin Hoods of the west.
现在 我们是成就
Now, we're just fodder for
蒂尔曼这类人的牺牲品
the likes of Tilghman,
我们是被岁月遗忘的宝物
forgotten relics from a forgotten age.
你知道 科尔
You know Cole,
我在这里过得很好
I got a good life here.
我有自己的事业
I own my business.
并以此为生
I'm making a living.
当然 这有一点无聊
I mean, yeah it's a little boring,
你知道我有点无聊
you know I'm kinda bored out of my head.
每天都一样
Every day's the same.
缝缝这个 量量那个
Stitchin' this and measurin' that.
我就像个老处♥女♥一样
I'm like an old maid or something.
但我得到了尊重
But I got respect.
但我不代表什么
But I stand for nothin'.
我的上帝
Oh my God.
你想让我怎么做 撒旦先生
What do you got in mind for me now, Mister Satan?
如果我们是真的抢银行呢
What if we rob the bank, for real?
为什么
Why?
为了羞辱伟大的比尔·蒂尔曼
To humiliate the great Bill Tilghman.
如果按他的那套 我们就会成为笑料
Hell if he has his way, we'll be laughing stock.
另一方面 如果我们扭转局面
On the other hand, if we can turn the tables,
真的抢银行
rob that bank for real?
那么蒂尔曼和马斯特森的角色就成了傻瓜
Then it it's Tilghman and Masterson who will play the fools.
而我们会成为传奇
And we become the legends.
我们可能会成为死掉的传奇
We might become dead legends.
我可不想死
I have no intention of dying.
弗兰克 你要加入吗
Frank, are you in?
只要不是另一个诺斯菲尔德事件
As long as it's not another Northfield.
科尔 现在你对这场戏怎么看
Now how do you see this playing out, Cole?
快说 快说给我听
Come on, come on, come on.
不管你们俩计划什么 我都想加入
Whatever you two are plannin', I want in.
来喝一口
This calls for a drink.
嘿 佩普 把托盘拿过来
Hey Pepper, bring that tray over here.
科尔 还在想你的艾丽斯吗
Cole, hey miss your Alice yet?
我们能相信你吗
Can we trust you?
当然
You betcha.
好吧 我们要转移注意力
All right, we're gonna need a diversion.
大件的 声响大的东西
Something big, something loud.
大块的 声音响亮的
Big, loud.
好的
All right.
那本书
That book,
会让你失去优势
that's gonna make you lose your edge.
也许会带来其他的优势
Maybe they'll give us a different edge.
也许你看得不够深入
Maybe you're not lookin' hard enough.
乔 现在
Joe, right now,
你最好闭嘴
you better just quit talkin'.
-好吧 也许 -闭嘴
- Well maybe...- Shut it.
不 不要这样
Whoa, no no no,
你不能那样做 这是我的黑板
you can't do that, this is my board.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的抱歉 就5分钟
Sorry really, five minutes.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlmen.
注意 注意
Achtung, achtung.
我们已经落后于计划了
We're already behind schedule,
然而我们还没开始呢
and we haven't even started yet.
如果你认为我在这里
If you think that I am here
仅作为花瓶的话
as just another pretty face,
当我们结束时你就清楚了
when we are finished you will know better.
在我看来我们 对 就是我们
Under my watchful eye we, yes we,
可以实现那些不可能
will do the impossible,
并且制♥作♥出一部完美的电影
and produce a wonderful film.
海瑟薇小姐 古尔曼先生 请原谅我
Miss Hathaway, Mister Gulman, forgive me.
在我们开始第一天的排练之前
The mayor and I have a big surprise
市长和我有一个大惊喜
before we start our first day of rehearsal.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这将一直成为我的荣幸
it has always been my pleasure
在新影片的第一天
on the first day of a new picture,
做这些非常特别的事情
to do something very special.
并且我认为你们都会同意
And I think you will all agree
这个人应该是最顶尖的一位
that this one belongs on the top of the heap.
他是一位作家 制片人 导演
电影精选列表