先生们女士们 男孩女孩
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
大小孩子们
children of all ages.
来啊 都来享受摩登生活奇迹吧
Come one, come all to a marvel of the modern world.
这就对了 这帐篷里可是有电影看哦
That's right, right in this tent we have moving pictures.
看到世界在你面前的屏幕上
See the world come to life on the screen
变得栩栩如生
right in front of you.
今天我们看 埃尔斯堡交界处的大屠♥杀♥
Today we have "The Massacre at Ellsburg Junction."
来看看当时狂野的西部生活吧
Come see the wild west back when it was still wild.
威廉儿子
William's boy.
女士
Ma'am.
现在我挺敬佩那个女人
Now that's a woman I could look up to.
算了吧 威利
Hell, Willie.
你敬佩所有东西除了蛇 蜥蜴
You look up to everything except snakes, lizards
和酒鬼
and fallin' drunks.
来吧女士 带着你的孩子
Come on ma'am, bring your little boy.
他会爱上这个的
He is gonna love this.
只要两便士你们就可以进去了
Only two pennies gets you right on in here.
先生 坐下
Mister, sit down.
别挡着我
Get out of the way.
先生
Mister.
拜托
Please.
你到底想要什么 蒂尔曼太太
What in blue blazes do you want Missus Tilghman?
没什么 只是不要咒人
Nothing, just don't curse.
有小孩在呢
Little ears.
好吧因为你丈夫是该死的执法官
Well just 'cause your husband's the damn marshal,
但这不意味你可以指挥我
don't mean you can boss me.
以及我认为
And as far as I'm concerned,
你和你该死的儿子
you and that little britches of yours,
可以亲我的
can kiss my...
拜托了女士 我们不能容忍♥这种行为
Please ma'am, we do not tolerate such behavior.
蒂尔曼太太
Oh, Missus Tilghman.
请你和你的儿子看完下一场秀吧
You and your son please stay for our next show.
抱歉 先生 我知道不被允许我只是
I am sorry, sir. I know it's not recommanded I just...
不不不 有时环境导致或者使
Oh no no no, sometimes circumstances cause, or make...
请欣赏我们的秀吧
Please enjoy our show.
佩普又失去控制了
Pepper's out of control again.
看来他已经失去了方向
Looks like he's done lost his rudder.
是啊 如果你问我
Yeah, well you ask me,
他需要调整他的态度了
he needs his attitude adjusted.
恶心
Disgusting.
来啊 从那里滚出来 小鬼
Go on, get out of here, kid.
佩普
Pepper.
你仍然是这个镇子最好的接吻对象
You're still the best kisser in this whole town.
当然
Sure.
你吻得让人更清醒了
You kiss better sober.
你从哪里弄到了这条裤子
Where'd you get them pants?
你妈妈在马戏团吗
Your mama in the circus?
本人是一位电影导演
I sir am a director of moving pictures.
但是我没有看见摄像机
Well I don't see no cameras.
事实上先生 我告诉摄像机拍什么
Indeed sir, I tell the camera what to shoot.
那你应该很擅长
Then you should be good
告诉酒吧侍者我想要些威士忌
at tellin' the bartender that I need some whiskey.
好东西 我也不习惯喝好酒
And good stuff, I ain't used to drinkin' no rotgut.
原谅我介绍一下我自己
Excuse me allow me to introduce myself.
赛利格 老鹰电影公♥司♥
Selig, Eagle Film Company.
这是古尔曼 我们的导演
This is Gulman, our director.
现在 先生
Now, my fine man,
我们正在这开个小会议
we're having a little meeting here,
但是我们马上就要好了
but as soon as we are done,
我们想要你来加入我们
we would love to have you join us.
是的 我将会指导你
Yeah, and now I will direct you,
去吧
to be gone.
那么我来指导你跳舞怎么样
Well how about if I direct you to dance?
佩普
Pepper.
我说了 跳啊
I said, dance.
佩普
Pepper.
把枪放下
Put it down.
佩普 把枪放下
Pepper, put it down.
我说把枪放下
I said put it down.
你拿出那把枪后
You draw that gun,
你就再也不会和美人上楼了
and you won't be runnin' upstairs with Belle any time soon.
天哪 执法官 我只是在开玩笑
Gosh Marshal, I was just funnin'.
现在我叫查尔斯·蒂尔曼
Now the name's Charles Tilghman,
但是你可以叫我恰克
but you can call me Chuck.
小玛丽
Little Mary.
贝特 恰克
Bat, Chuck,
把这个野人和他的天才朋友
get this bushwhacker and his genius friends
赶出我的酒吧
out of my saloon.
让他们好好冷静一两天
Let 'em cool off for a day to two.
我不要进监狱
I ain't goin' to no jail.
好主意 不要用你的射豆枪
Good call, not using that pea-shooter of yours.
没道理有人莫名其妙地受伤
No sense anybody gettin' hurt for no reason.
你就是执法官比尔·蒂尔曼了吧
You must be Marshal Bill Tilghman,
你处理那种情况的方式
the way you handled that situation.
可能吧 谁想知道呢
Could be, who wants to know?
威廉·赛利格 老鹰电影公♥司♥
William Selig, Eagle Film Company.
赛利格先生
Mister Selig.
赛利格
Selig.
这就是我所说的 赛利格
It's what I said, Selig.
这是我们的导演 海尔·古尔曼
This is our director, Herr Gulman.
你好
Hello.
这是艾迪莎·海瑟薇 我们的产品主管
And this is Edith Hathaway, our production supervisor.
我跟你说如果她不喜欢
I tell you if she doesn't like it,
就没有这个电影了
it's out of the picture.
这是我的女儿 梅洛迪
And this is my daughter, Melody,
刚从圣玛丽中学毕业
fresh from Saint Mary's Seminary.
好莱坞的土地
Hollywood land.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
加利福尼亚吗
California.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want with me?
蒂尔曼先生
Mister Tilghman sir,
我有个提议给你
we have a proposition for you.
你知道的 我不清楚为什么
You know, I don't know why
你让佩普制♥造♥麻烦
you let Pepper just cause trouble,
总是这样 然后呢
all the time, and then what,
你有一两天
you got one, two days?
只是把他留在那里
Just leave him in there.
好吧
Oh, okay.
爸爸 那是刀子吗
Daddy, is that a knife?
你很擅长用刀子啊 玛拉基
You're gettin' pretty good at that knife, Malachi,
但是你最好要十分小心
but you best be real careful.
好的 蒂执法官
Yes sir, Marshal T.
爸爸 你听说妈妈做的事了吗
Daddy, did you hear what Mom did?
爸爸 妈妈又打架了
Daddy Mom's been fighting again.
什么
What?
听说她一拳打倒了一个牛仔
Heard she dropped a cowpoke with one punch.
过来
Come on.
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mother?
和维克特在马厩
In the barn with Victor.
去吧 找点事干
Go on, make yourself useful.
你去告诉妈妈我们一分钟后就进去
You tell Mama we'll be in in a minute.
再见 蒂女士
Bye Missus T.
贝基我在桌上给你留座了
Becky I sat a place for you at the table.
为什么呢 谢谢你蒂女士
Oh, why thank you Missus T.
我很高兴
I would love that.
我想我应该更清楚
Well I know that I should have known better,
你这个目光短浅的爱发牢骚的女人
you one-eyed grouch.
我忍♥不住啊
I couldn't help myself.
他自顾自的好像他一直都是这样
He was just goin' on and on like he always does.
电影精选列表