Plus striations on the blade indicate
刀刃最近被重新研磨过
The blade had recently been reground.
我没有要问的了 谢谢你 罗蒙斯医生
I have no more questions. Thank you, Dr. Romans.
-该被告了 -我只是确认一下
- Your witness. - So just to be clear,
你的意思是你无法确定
What you're saying is you don't know
这把刀就是凶器对吧
If this is the actual murder weapon or not.
是的
No.
谢谢 我没有要问的了
Thank you. No further questions.
咬伤尼古拉斯的左脚的狗
The dog bite on mr. Nicholas's left calf
和本案所牵扯到的狗种完全相吻合
Was consistent with a dog bite from a dog of that size and breed.
你还在现场发现了一个脚印
Now you found a shoeprint at the scene.
是什么鞋留下的呢
What kind of shoe was that?
它们是蒙特罗运动鞋留下的
They belonged to a montalvo sneaker.
和作为四号♥呈堂证供的
Similar to the shoes owned by the defendant
被告的这双鞋一样吗
Marked for evidence as people's exhibit d?
是的
Yes.
那么这是款大众化的鞋吗
Now is that a popular brand sneaker?
不 它们很稀有
No, they're extremely rare.
事实上 什里夫波特压根没有卖♥♥这个的店
In fact, there isn't a single store in Shreveport that carries them.
你把被告的鞋码和
And did you compare the defendant's sneaker
现场的脚印对比过了么
with the print at the scene?
比过了 它们在鞋码和体重上都吻合
Yes. they were a match for both size and weight.
那么这个面罩 滑雪面罩
Now the mask, the ski mask
也是在被告公♥寓♥里搜出来的
That was found at the defendant's apartment
这是五号♥呈堂证供 你能说下你的发现么
Marked as people's exhibit e. what can you tell me about this?
我们发现在眼孔那里有胡椒水的痕迹
We found pepper spray around the eyeholes
外面也被什么人喷过胡椒水
On the outside. someone had sprayed it.
和被害人所使用的胡椒水相吻合
It was consistent with the pepper spray belonging to the victim.
谢谢 我没什么要问的了 庭上
Thank you. I have no more questions, your honor.
所以你无法确定咬伤我当事人左腿的狗
Now you can't actually tell us that the bite on my client's calf
-就是塔洛先生的狗 -是的
- Came from mr. tarlow's dog? - No.
所以也有可能是任何一只类似的狗咬的
So it could have come from any dog of similar size and breed,
-比如说我当事人养的那只 -是的 是这样
- Like the one owned by my client in fact? - Yes, that's right.
现场的照片显示
The crime scene photos show
应该有少数因刺伤飞溅出来的血迹
That there was considerable blood spatter caused by the attack.
-对吧 -是的
- Is that correct? - yes.
然而当你检查五号♥证供
And yet when you examined the defendant's clothing,
也就是被告的衣服时
Entered into evidence as people's exhibit e,
你没发现任何血迹
You found no traces of blood at all.
是的 不过当事人有时间
No, but the client had time...
你只要回答是或者不是就可以了
Just a yes or no will be sufficient.
所以事实上 是不是可以这样说
So in fact, would it be fair to say
没有任何直接证据可以证明
That there is no direct forensic evidence whatsoever
我的当事人和这起命案有关
Connecting my client to this crime?
是的
Yes.
我没什么要问的了
No further questions.
非常不好意思
So sorry.
喂
Yeah?
不好意思失陪一下
You'll excuse me for one minute.
-不好意思亲爱的 -没事
- Sorry, honey. - It's okay.
最好是好消息
This better be good.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底有什么急事
So what the hell kind of emergency is this?
我们又查了尼古拉斯最近的财务情况
We checked nicholas's financials again.
命案后两天他在音像店里买♥♥了个摄像机
He bought a video camera at wright's audio two days after the murder.
这和这个案子有关吗
There's a point to this, right?
他还在运动品店买♥♥了个黑色锐步慢跑衣
He also bought a black reebok jogging suit and a ski mask
和一个滑雪面罩
At the sporting goods store.
他在动物收♥容♥所♥买♥♥了只狗
He bought a dog at the animal shelter.
都是跟摄像机同一天买♥♥的
All this within a day of buying the video camera.
有点不对劲
Something doesn't smell right.
当他疯狂购物的时候是一个人吗
So when he went on this shopping spree, was he alone?
运动品店的人不记得了
People at the sporting goods store can't remember.
音像店的店员说他可能是跟一个人一起
Salesclerk at wright audio said he might have been with someone.
而动物收♥容♥所♥的人 很肯定地
The man at the animal shelter, for sure
记得那天他是和另一个人一起的
Remembers he was with another man.
-你知道是谁么 -我很清楚
- Do you know who this man is? - I'm pretty sure.
如果有人摄像了 那么这个人肯定有带子
Well, if someone did a video, then this man's got it.
你觉得我们被设计了么
You think we're being set up?
他们不会得逞的 不是么
We can't have that, can we?
现在你能告诉法官
Now would you please tell the court
你在被告人的裤子上发现了什么吗
What you found on the defendant's pants?
应官方的要求我们重新检查了被告的衣服
On request of the da's office, we retested the defendant's clothing.
你们发现了什么
And what did you find on it?
我们在他的运动裤接缝处发现了一丝血迹
We found small traces of blood on the seams of his sweatpants.
第一次我们遗漏了 不小心的
We missed it the first time. It happens.
法官大人 我们没有得到重新检验的通知
You honor, we were given no prior notice of this testimony.
法官大人 我们昨天才发现这个证据
Judge, we only discovered this evidence yesterday.
我允许 别担心 律师先生
I'll allow it. don't worry, counselor.
我会给你时间去检查这个证据
I'll give you time to examine this evidence.
你对在被告人裤子上发现的血迹
Did you do a dna analysis of the blood
做了DNA测试没有
That you found on the defendant's pants?
-做了 -有什么发现么
- Yes I did. - and what did that analysis show you?
那就是被害人的血迹
The blood belonged to the victim.
我没什么要问的了 法官大人
I have no more questions, your honor.
不好意思
Excuse me.
停下
Stop.
该死
Oh shit.
法官大人 原告没什么要说的了
Your honor, the prosecution rests.
被告律师 你准备好召见你的一号♥证人了么
Are you ready to call your first witness, counselor?
是的 阁下 被告想召见亚伦·韦克菲尔德医生
Yes, your honor. the defense would like to call dr. aaron wakefield.
快过 停下 停下
Go. Stop stop.
停停
Stop stop. Stop!
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
你好 我要打开我的保险箱
Hi, I need to open my safety deposit box.
我叫科里·芬利 这是身份证
My name's corey finley. Here's my id.
好的 芬德利先生
Certainly, Mr. Findley.
我的名字是芬利 没有德
Oh, it's actually finley. No d.
难怪我找不到你的记录了
Oh. that would explain why I cannot find your record.
是吧
Probably, yeah.
你知道吗 我有个表妹就叫芬德利
You know, I have a cousin named Findley.
-真的吗 -她的名字有个德
- You do? - with a d.
真的 她是我二表姐
Second cousin really.
还是大表嫂
Or is it first cousin once removed?
我一直都搞不清楚
I can never figure that out.
你看 她嫁给了我的大表哥
You see, she's married to my first cousin.
你知道这种远方联姻是怎么回事吗
Do you know how that removed thing works?
不知道 你看 如果我们能稍微
No, I don't really... you know, if we could possibly...
找到了 科里·芬利
Here it is. Corey finley no d.
你带了钥匙吗 芬利先生
Do you have your key with you, mr. finley no d?
我带了 我带了钥匙 给
Yes, I do. I have my key. there it is.
-很好 -好的
- Oh, good. - okay.
好了
Okay.
就在这儿
It's right in here.
150 151
150, 151...
2263 找到了 在这呢 就在这
2263, found it. it's right here. it's right there.
当然 在那呢
Well, of course. There it is.
这是我的钥匙
Okay, here's my key.
你觉得我们能麻利一点吗
Do you think that we could speed this up?
-我有点赶时间 -不行
- I'm in a bit of a rush. - No.
好吧
Okay.
-想要个私人储物间吗 -不 谢了
- Care for a private booth? - No thank you.
芬利先生
Mr. Finley!
不好意思 等一下
Excuse me. Excuse me, stop.
抱歉
Sorry.
那照你看来 韦克菲尔德医生
And in your opinion, Dr. Wakefield,
这伤口也可能是除了被告那把以外
Could those wounds have been caused by a knife other than the one
-的其它匕♥首♥造成的吧 -完全可能
- Belonging to the defendant? - Absolutely.
任何类似长度
Any blade of that approximate length
或宽度的匕♥首♥都可以造成那种伤口
Or width could have caused those wounds.
那样的刀有成百上千把呢
There are hundreds of knives with blades that size.
传唤你的下一个证人 斯伯特先生
电影精选列表