Yeah, there you go.
很好
Okay.
-好了吗 -好了 你确定要这样做吗
- Got that? - Yup. Sure you want to do this?
我不想做 只是若是我们向面罩上喷洒
I'm sure I don't want to do it. It's just the pattern may be different
-图案就可能不一样了 -好的
- If we just sprayed the mask. - Okay.
你觉得凯蒂·柯丽克会为这个做纪录片吗
Think Katie Couric would do this for a story?
她在国家电台拍了结肠镜检查过程
She had a colonoscopy on national television for God's sake.
好吧 开始了
Huh. Okay, here goes.
上帝 该死
God! Shit!
抬起头来 拿着报纸
Oh shit. Put your head up. Grab the newspaper.
-我看不见 -拿好 就这样
- I can't see. - Grab it. It's right...
天啊 我尝到滋味了
Oh god, I'm tasting it.
-烧的疼 -坚持一下
- Christ, that burns. - Just hold it up.
全心拍摄 知道吗 拍好了吗
You're all heart, you know that? You got it?
-是的 拍完了 -好 水 给我水
- Yeah, I got it. - Okay, the water. Give me the water.
明晚就是最关键的一晚
Tomorrow night's the night.
我们会因此进监狱吧
We could go to jail for this, couldn't we?
-有可能 -我只是问问
- It's possible. - Just checking.
好了 我要拷贝一张盘
All right, I'm gonna make a backup disc
把原版锁到我的桌子里
And I'm gonna keep the original locked in my desk.
如果你想退出 就退吧
You can back out now if you really want to.
只要给我录像带和拷贝盘
Just give me the tape and the backup dvd
我绝不会说出是你拍摄的
And I'll never reveal you were behind the camera.
如果他们用进监狱威胁你呢
What if they threaten you with jail?
我已经进监狱了 还有区别吗
I'll already be in jail, so what the hell's the difference?
如果他们带你去关塔那摩 然后折磨你
Okay, what if they go all Guantanamo on you and start doing torture shit?
-那我就惨了 -是啊
- Then I'd definitely crack. - Exactly.
但是我又受不了
But I couldn't bear the thought of
你独吞普利策奖的荣誉
You winning the Pulitzer all by yourself.
只要记住 我们不能和任何人提这件事
Just remember, we can't breathe a word of this to anyone.
我的律师也不行 不然他就没有出庭资格了
Not even my own lawyer can know. Nothing, or he'll be disbarred.
-好吧 -不要让任何人知道
- All right. - Nobody can know.
绝对不能告诉任何人 没有例外
Absolutely nobody. No exceptions.
那个超级性感的
What about the lady with the fantastic
在法庭工作的美女呢
Tits that works at that bar on piedmont?
-好吧 就她一个 -那带纹身的呢
- Okay, just her. - And what about the one with the tattoo?
闭嘴
Shut up.
-我和你一样害怕 -不 你不害怕
- I'm just as scared as you are. - No you're not.
这边走 快点
This way. Come on.
-你骗我 -什么
- You lied to me. - What?
你说你讨厌小狗
You said you hated small dogs.
我在动物避难所记录一个故事
I was at the animal shelter doing a story.
他一直很听话 保证不乱叫
He was pretty hard to resist. He promised he wouldn't yap.
-你好 你叫什么名字 -你问他吗
- Hello. What's your name? - You're asking him?
那可能得等一会
Probably gonna have a bit of a wait there.
-是伍德沃 -你好 小伍德
- It's Woodward. - Hello, Woody.
你眼睛很红 是不是哭了
Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?
只是对狗过敏
Just allergies from the dog.
-你好 -别那样吧
- Hello. Oh. - Would you stop that?
-天啊 -我很想亲你一下
- Oh my. - I would like to kiss you, you know.
-那怎么不亲了 -因为他 那样好像我亲他了
- What's stopping you? - He is. It'd be like kissing him.
不 这不一样 试一下
No, there's a difference. Try it.
别像小孩子似的
Come on. Don't be a chicken.
好了 现在亲我
See? Now me.
不 喝咖啡我喜欢加糖 不加盐
No thanks. I prefer sugar with my coffee, not salt.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
没事 它们都是白色的
It's understandable, they're both white.
-你在想什么 -什么
- Where are you? - What?
你在想什么
Where are you?
我就是有点走神了
I'm, uh... I'm just a little distracted.
不用担心 对不起
It's nothing. I'm sorry.
是不是我昨晚说的那句话
It's because I said the L word last night, isn't it?
-你是说你是同性恋吗 -不要贫嘴
- You said you're a lesbian? - Don't bullshit me now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真傻 我不想给你加压
I was an idiot. I didn't mean to pressure you.
我只是太激动了 禁不住就说了
I just got kind of carried away in the heat of passion.
不 不 不是这样的
No. No, that's not it.
真高兴你能那么说 我很高兴
I was glad you said it. I was thrilled.
事实上我和你感觉一样
Actually, I feel the same way.
真的只是激♥情♥澎湃才说
Was it just the heat of passion that made you say it?
不 你呢
No. You do?
什么 我不知你想说什么
What? I'm confused now.
不是因为激♥情♥澎湃说的
No, it wasn't the heat of passion that made me say it.
你感觉和我一样吗
You do feel the same way?
你知道的
You know I do.
-我 -你不必说了
- I... - You don't have to say it.
不 我要说 我爱你
No, I think I do. I love you.
听我说 仔细听好
Listen to me. Listen to me very carefully.
-你可能会听说些什么 -什么事情
- You might hear some things. - What kind of things?
当然是不好的事
Things... not necessarily good things.
-什么意思 -我希望你能够信任我
- What are you talking about? - I'm asking you to trust me.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
你在哪个地方有私生子吗
Do you have a brood of illegitimate children in ports around the world?
-没有 -你有那种
- Not a one. - Do you have a disease
身体的某部分就要衰竭了疾病吗
Where body parts I like are gonna start falling off?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Then we'll be fine.
别没有吧
Come on.
该走了
Here we go.
老兄
Oh, man.
我得亲自看看
I had to see this for myself.
老兄 你还真酒后驾车
Well, my brother, you really have done it.
继续说吧 说开心了 用最好的枪法给我一枪
Go ahead, have your fun. Give it your best shot.
我随便给你一枪你都躲不过 更别说好的了
You couldn't take my intermediate much less my best shot.
我会记住这一柯达时刻的
So I will remember this sight as one of those kodak moments,
可惜就是太短暂了
Which unfortunately was all too brief.
好消息 有人来保你出去
Good news is you made bail.
芬利马上就上楼来
Your friend Finley is on his way upstairs.
他姓尼古拉斯 名叫克里斯多佛
Last name Nicholas, first name Christopher,
中间名约翰 酒后驾车
Middle name John; driving while shitfaced.
在这里签名
Sign here.
不好的消息是 你朋友是媒体的
The lesser good news is your brethren in the press
外面全是些灯 照相机
Are gathered outside with their lights and their cameras
还有他们欲望
And their need for blood.
他们是帮饿死鬼
They are a hungry bunch.
我让你朋友把车停在楼下的车♥库♥
I arranged for your friend to park in the department garage
这样你就不用见到你的同事了
Which would allow you to avoid your colleagues
从后门出去
And sneak out the back.
我欠你个人情 真的
I owe you. I really do.
我会让你还得
I'll think of something.
肯定会的
I'm sure you will.
你们好 伙计们
Hey, guys.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yup.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
没事 不客气
No problem. No problem at all.
不用客气
No problem at all.
埃拉
Ella.
今晚我出事了
Something happened tonight.
不 不 没事 我很好
No no no, no accident. I'm fine.
我很好 真的
I am, really.
我只是被拘捕了
It's just I sort of got arrested...
好像要真的坐监狱
More like actually arrested
被冤枉的
For DUI.
不 别过来 我已经觉得很糗了
No, don't come over, I feel shitty enough as it is.
等一下 有人来了
Wait a minute. Someone's at the door.
等一下 我就来
Yeah, hold on. I'm coming.
埃拉 我会再打给你的
Ella, I'm gonna have to call you back.
记得我那天早上说的吗
Remember what I said the other morning?
你知道 就是我爱你这件事
You know, the l-love-you thing.
我还继续
Well, it's still happening.
我爱你
电影精选列表