绑得是不是太紧了
Does it have to be that tight?
这样才能保证你什么都看不见
Well, we have to be absolutely sure you can't see.
对吧 别紧张
Don't we? Now don't be nervous.
尽量吧
I'll... I'll try not to be.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
好 下一杯
Okay, next.
还真有点难
This is difficult.
-再尝尝第一杯好吗 -没问题
- Can I try the first one again? - No problem.
拿好
Here you are.
这个 就是这个了
This one. Yes, this one.
确定吗 不想尝尝其他几种
Now are you sure? you don't want to try any of the others?
我确定 这个最好喝
No, I'm sure. This is the best.
现在解下眼罩
Okay, why don't you take your blindfold off
看看自己选了哪种
And see which one you chose?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
经过100人的测试
We tested 100 people,
其中22人与曼莎一样选了速溶咖啡
22 of which chose the instant coffee just like Marsha here.
另外29人选了罐装咖啡
Another 29 people chose the canned coffee.
51%的人选择速溶或罐装咖啡
That's a total of 51% who chose the instant or canned coffee
而非售价在每杯3美元的大牌咖啡
Over the $3-a-cup gourmet brand.
所以说下回您掏钱时
So the next time you reach for your wallet,
您真想为超级配方买♥♥单呢
Are you really paying for a superior blend,
还是只图牌子
Or just a very fancy name?
我是新闻八套调查组的尼古拉斯
This is CJ Nicholas for the news 8
在什里夫波特市为您做现场报道
Shreveport Investigative Team.
伙计们 多谢
Hey, thanks, guys.
-非常感谢 -抨击得痛快
- I really appreciate it. - That was hard hitting.
-我心里发凉 -电视网会给你打电♥话♥的
- I have chills. - I hear the networks calling you.
不能给点建设性意见吗
Could you give me some cutaways?
你们俩就忽悠我吧 真是够义气
And I'd really appreciate it if you'd both bite me.
不用我多说大家都明白
There really isn't much more to say.
露辛达· 哈里斯才22岁
Lucinda Harris was 22 years old.
尚未开始自己的事业
She's never gonna have a career.
-我是不是错过了 -都进行好久了
- Did I miss it? - Almost.
尚未组建家庭
She's never gonna have a marriage.
也没来得及拥有自己的孩子
She's never gonna be able to have her own baby,
拥入怀中
Hold it in her arms.
她的父母更是无法再亲吻自己的女儿
And her parents there are never gonna be able to kiss her again,
女孩的人生尚未真正开始就结束了
Watch how her life unfolds. It's over.
结束了
It's done.
什么原因造成的呢
And do you know why?
就是坐在这里的人一手造成
Because this man sitting right here,
安德烈·班森嫌这姑娘的钱包给得不够快
Andre Benson, felt that she didn't give him her purse fast enough.
其实钱包已经给了
Oh, she gave it to him, all right.
只是对班森先生来说有点磨蹭
Just not fast enough for Mr. Benson.
所以他就打死了她
So he shot her.
开了三枪
He shot her three times.
如果是一枪 她可能会受伤
Only once, she might have been wounded.
二枪的话
Two times,
也许还有生还的可能
There would have been a spark of life left in her.
他要肯定 给自己打三层包票
So he made sure. He made triple sure.
辩护律师可能要说
Now the defense would like to tell
整个案件都是旁证
You that our whole case is circumstantial.
没有人证 没有弹道对比
There is no eyewitness, no ballistic match,
没有不在场证明
No alibi.
安德烈·班森独自在家
Andre Benson was home in his apartment alone
看电视 也许在看《机智问答》
Watching TV. probably "jeopardy."
辩护律师会这样解释
The defense can also explain
班森先生准备逃离案发现场
Why Mr. Benson ran from the scene of the crime
却被警♥察♥从后门堵住的原因
When the police came to his back door.
是因为他是黑人 又身处案发现场
He's a young black man in a high crime area.
听到门响自然吓得够呛
Naturally you hear a loud bang on your door, you get scared.
不过呢
But do you know what?
我们也很清楚
We made sure too.
非常肯定的是
We made triple sure.
有件事他根本解释不清
There's one thing he can't explain.
这个烟蒂
This cigarette butt
上面有安德烈·班森的DNA
With Andre Benson's DNA all over it
此物从案发现场提取
Was found at the scene of the crime
正好在死者身边
Lying right next to the deceased.
各位已经听过了
Now you have heard
犯罪实验室的专家的证词
The expert testimony of the crime lab.
DNA不属于安德烈·班森的可能性是
The odds of this not being Andre Benson's DNA
600万分之一
Is 6 billion to one.
没错 600万
That's right, 6 billion,
分
With a b,
之一
To one.
亨特正在三分线后面运球
Hunter dribbles behind the three-point line.
马上要投了
Here comes the shot.
如果您连这种几率的赌注都敢下
Now if you're willing to take that bet,
我可不想当您的检查官
Then I don't want to be your district attorney.
-我来给您当庄家 -嗖
- I want to be your bookie. - Swish.
这次又赢了 您在凶案上从未输过
With this latest victory, you have never lost a murder case.
您准备宣布竞选州长吗
Are you going to announce your candidacy for governor?
-最新一次民♥意♥测试您的得票最高 -请逐个来
- The latest polls have you ahead. - One at a time, please.
-您打算竞选州长吗 -你是保罗吧
- Are you running for governor? - It's Paul, right?
保罗 我想说的是 一位年轻姑娘的生命
Paul, let me tell you something. A beautiful young woman's life
因一起令人费解的暴♥力♥事件而消逝
Was taken away in a moment of incomprehensible violence.
今天我们都看到了
That's what today is about.
为什么类似事件还在发生呢
Now why do moments like this keep happening on our streets?
我们需要扪心自问
Those are the things we have to ask ourselves.
今晚回到家 吃完饭
Tonight when we all go home, we have our nice dinners,
我们需要想想是什么原因
We have to ask what would make a man
让一个人如此轻视
Take an innocent human life
无辜人的生命呢
And treat it with such little respect?
就像在风中熄灭火柴一样容易
Just snuff it out like a match in the wind?
现在我只希望此次重创之后
Now my only hope out of this whole ordeal
哈里斯夫妇能够忘却伤痛
Is that Mr. and Mrs. Harris will bring some closure to their life.
今天不是邀功颂德的时候
Today is not about keeping score.
更不是谈论政♥治♥的时候
It's not about politics.
今天我们都感到伤心 谢谢
Today was a real tragedy. Thank you.
语言是不是还能更流畅
Could he be smoother?
光是看看就觉得受益非浅了
I got a chubby just watching.
我们过会儿在站台见 好吗
Listen, I'll meet you back at the station, okay?
老兄 我说了她跟你不是一类人
Hey, dude, I keep on telling you. She's out of your league.
我再试试
And I'm gonna keep on trying.
谢谢 明天见
Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
CJ 你经常来看庭审
CJ, you've been at the trial a lot.
-注意到我了 -那是因为你老盯着我
- You noticed me. - I noticed you staring at me.
你不看我怎么知道
That means you were looking at me.
你盯我看时 我就看到了
I was looking at you staring.
-又来了 -不 我习惯这么看人
- You're staring again. - No, this is my look.
不是盯着人
I'm not staring.
-我想请你帮个忙 -又来这套
- I came to beg a favor. - Again?
我们在做关于警♥察♥盘问技巧的节目
We're doing a companion piece on police interrogation techniques
我想问能不能从你这里拿些带子用
And I was wondering whether you'd give me the police interview tape.
我为什么要帮你
Now why would I do that?
因为这样你就有机会与我共进晚餐
'cause then you get to go out to dinner with me.
我不能跟你出去
I can't go out to dinner with you.
随便点就行 吃午餐喝点东西
It's not meal specific. Could be lunch, perhaps a beverage.
-CJ 我不能去 -为什么
- CJ, I can't. - Why not?
-你是记者 -而你为地区检察官工作
- You're a reporter. - And you work for the district attorney.
-我不会对你不利 -你不喜欢马克·亨特?
- I don't hold that against you. - You don't like Mark Hunter?
-不喜欢 -为什么
- Not much. - Why?
为什么不喜欢 给个理由
Or why not? Whichever is correct.
理由很多 一时说不清楚
A lot of reasons. Too many to mention here.
-具体原因 -那先说一个
- Why is correct. - Give me one.
太顺 整个过程太流畅
Too smooth. Way too smooth.
不知道他说是不是真的
And I'm not sure he's honest.
你跟我说老板的坏话
You say these things about my boss
电影精选列表