What can I do for you this evening, Miss Crystal?
我真的很抱歉打扰你 警官
I'm really sorry to bother you, sergeant,
而且还是在下班后
Especially after hours.
只是我快被案子弄疯了而且
It's just I am overwhelmed with casework and...
给检察官亨特的报告也还没完成
I haven't even been able to start my report for DA Hunter.
明天他会把我收拾一顿的
He's gonna have my ass tomorrow if...
我应该听你把这些全都说完吗
Am I supposed to be following you on all of this?
真对不起
Oh, sorry.
我紧张的时候就会胡言乱语
I get kind of wound up when I'm nervous.
我们正在做关于犯罪现场证据的内部学习
We're doing an in-house study on how crime scene evidence,
尤其想知道州和地方警署
Specifically photos, are archived
是如何保存照片的
By both the state and local police departments...
以此看看我们是否能改进系统
If there's anything we can do to improve that system,
确保那些坏蛋都老实呆在监狱里
You know, keep the bad guys in prison.
这又把我带回到我的第一个问题
Which brings me back
有什么可以为你效劳的吗 克里斯蒂尔小姐
Is there anything I can do for you this evening, Miss Crystal?
你可以演示下数字照片是怎么
Yes. would you please show me how and where the digital images
从照相师的内存卡中的下载吗
Are downloaded from the photographers' cf cards?
它们有多安全 另外JPEG文件是被压缩过的
How safe are they? oh, and also, are they jpeg compressed files
还是非压缩的 我想和警长办公室的比较下
Or are they uncompressed? I want to compare that to the sheriff's office.
你看那尽头 有扇大的带两插销的老金属门
If you look down there, there's a big old double-bolted metal door.
现在所有的物证都储存在那儿呢
Now all the physical evidence is stored in there
硬盘也都在那 而且只有物证警官
Along with the hard drives. And only the evidence sergeant
才有锁的密♥码♥
Has the combination to the lock.
至于照片嘛
As far as images go,
我不知道它们是否是你说的什么J
I don't know if they're j-whatever- you-said or not.
它们全都储存在一个服务器上
They're all stored on a server.
没有某些人员的密♥码♥你可是进不去的
And you can't access to it without somebody with a passcode.
而且有密♥码♥的某些人员可不是太多喔
And there ain't too many somebodies with a passcode.
这么说你应该就是某些人员之一咯
And you might be one of those somebodies?
毫无疑问
No doubt.
你就演示给我看一下啦 好吗
Can you show them to me? Please?
你有案件编号♥吗
You got a case number?
我? 没有 随便输一个吧
Me? No. Anything is fine.
我看看 11151怎么样
Let's see. How about 11151?
这是...
That's from...
2006年5月21日的
May 21, 2006.
好 就这个了
Sure, that's fine.
物证警官吉尔伯特
Evidence sergeant Gilbert.
我是重案组科莱蒂
This is colletti from major crime.
我们现在需要案件18446中的裙子和衬衫
We need the skirt and blouse from case 18446.
我们要拿去和我们抓住的罪犯做DNA校验
We need to do a dna match with the perp we've got in custody.
我们可能抓到了个系列强♥奸♥案罪犯
We might have just caught ourselves a serial rapist.
我想看下你那有没有
I need to know if you have it.
你是让我马上就去拿
You want me to go get it right now?
不 你要跟我队长说明天给他
No, I want you tell my captain he'll get it tomorrow instead.
好吧 等一下
All right, hang on.
真是混♥蛋♥
Goddamn son of a bitch.
这都快成尖峰时刻了(成龙的电影)
It's like goddamn rush hour around here.
真是混♥蛋♥
Goddamn son of a bitch.
我就象在满是侏儒的马戏团马车上
I'm on a circus train that's full of midgets.
真是混♥蛋♥
Goddamn son of a bitch.
什么都是马上就要
Everything has got to be right now.
你这混♥蛋♥马上想要的东西就在我这儿
I've got your goddamn right now right here.
好的
Okay.
快点... 快点...
Okay, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
妈的 混♥蛋♥小丑
Damn it. Son of a bitch clown crap.
什么都是马上就要 妈的
Everything's right now. God damn it.
以后和这种人说话 我得狠一点才行
If I wanted to talk to this goddamn people I would have stayed in vice.
马上 马上 马上
Right now, right now, right now.
妈的 什么都是他妈的马上就要
Goddamn everything's got to be goddamn right now.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我们这没那些东西
No, we ain't got it down here.
你确定吗 案件18446 你们没有
Are you sure? case 18446, you don't have it?
我确定 因为都没人登记这案件
I'm sure 'cause ain't nobody logged it in neither.
他们肯定帮编号♥弄错了
They must have got the number wrong.
我这正忙 我待会儿再打过来
I'm in some major shit here. I'll call you back.
随便你
Yeah, you do that.
最近怎么样呀 精英
So how you doing, Ace?
你这是在搞什么玄虚
What's this all about?
-警卫 -放松 放松下
- Guard! - Easy Easy.
只是想看看你过得怎么样
Just want to see how you're getting on.
吃的怎么样 他们对你好吗
Is the food okay? They taking care of you?
要知道 有时候呆在这会觉得寂寞的
You know, sometimes it gets kinda lonely in here.
省了你的废话吧 你想要什么
Why don't you just cut the bullshit? You want something. what is it?
我就不能来拜访下 看看你过得如何吗
Can't a guy even come by and see how you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么
what the hell do you want?
世界和平 你又想要什么
World peace. What do you want?
我想要每个人都知道你其实是个人♥渣♥
I want everyone to know what a scumbag you really are.
-我吗 -就是你
- oh, me? - Yeah, you.
不
No.
不 我可是抓坏蛋的
No, I put away the bad guys.
你伪造证据
You planted the evidence.
你知道他们在这有监听器 对吧
You do know they monitor the phones here, don't you?
你自己保重了 精英
You take care, Ace.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
进这来
Hi. come on in here.
埃拉
Ella?
-你就是罗伯塔 -恩
- you must be Roberta. - yeah.
你和丹妮尔也许就是我的救命恩人了
You and danielle may turn out to be lifesavers.
我是指真的救命恩人 怎么感谢都不为过
I mean literal lifesavers. I can't thank you enough.
你带了没 我看下 她带了吧
Do you have it? I want to see it. she has it, right?
埃拉 这是戴尔和艾伦 他们都是博士后
Ella, this is Dell and Allen. they're both post-doctorates here.
社交可不是他们的强项
Sociability is not their strong suit.
-向埃拉问声好 -你好
- say hello to Ella. - Hello.
-你带了吗 -在这呢 伙计们
- Do you have it? - Here you go, fellas.
他们不习惯与别的"脊椎动物"对话
They're not used to actually speaking to other vertebrates,
-要耐心点 -好
- So be patient. - Right.
第二个
Uh, the second one there.
-这些是真的死人 -恐怕是的
- Are these real dead people? - I'm afraid so.
这些太棒了 我可以留个备份吗
These are great. can I make a copy?
不行 艾伦 那样是违反法律的
No, Allen. that would be against the law.
我是戴尔
I'm Dell.
他才是艾伦
He's Allen.
不好意思 戴尔 你能打开下这张照片吗
Sorry, Dell. can you open this photograph right here?
好 这就是我想要证实的照片
All right, here's what I'm looking for.
看到这地方的香烟了吗
You see this cigarette right here?
我想知道这支香烟是否有可能
I need to know if you think it's possible
是事后加进去的
That this cigarette was added after the fact.
照片是非压缩的 24位 很好
They're uncompressed. 24 megs, that's good.
-为什么好 -像素越高元数据越丰富
- why's that good? - The more resolution the more metadata.
-元数据? -她居然不知道元数据是什么
- Metadata? - she doesn't know what metadata is.
她知道很多你不知道的东西噢
She knows lots of stuff that you don't know.
元数据字面上就是指数据中的数据
Metadata is literally data about data.
数字图象由象素构成 那就是数据
Digital images are comprised of pixels. that's the data.
如果放大你就会发现
If you look closer you find that there's metadata
象素周围有元数据 观察这
Around the pixels. watch. look over here.
看见纹理了没
See the patterns?
告诉她卢卡斯弗 雷德和郭建的发现
Tell her about what Lukas and Fridrich and Goljan found.
告诉她成像传感器的统计学特征
Tell her about the statistic characteristics of imaging sensors.
闭嘴
Shut up.
在宾汉姆顿的三个研究学者
Three researchers at binghamton
发现照相机有"纹理噪音"
Found that cameras have a pattern noise
如果你放得够大
And if you look closely enough
你就可以发现每个照相机产生的"纹理噪音"
You can find that there is a difference in the pattern noise
都有区别 就算人工复合照片中也有区别
Of the algorithm of each camera even though they're mass manufactured.
每一个都有细微的区别
There's a subtle difference in each one.
它就象电子指纹一样
It's actually like a digital fingerprint.
那我们先看下中这部分的纹理
So let's look at the pattern on this part of the image.
看见没
See it?
现在移到香烟处 看看那的纹理
电影精选列表