还指望跟我共进晚餐
And you expect me to have dinner with you?
我不是指望 而是希望
I don't expect. I hope.
而且我没想过跟他共进晚餐
And I don't want to go out to dinner with him,
我只是想和你共进晚餐
I want to go out to dinner with you.
除此之外
Besides,
过去这些年我们在许多事上都有分歧
There's gonna be so many things that we disagree on over the years...
最爱的颜色 小狗 我讨厌小狗
Favorite colors, small dogs... I hate the little yappers...
电动或手动牙刷
Electric or manual toothbrush...
数不清的事有待我们共同克服
Countless things we're gonna have to work through.
我保证决不在盯着你看了
I promise I won't look or stare.
如果能拿到带子你真是帮大忙了
You'd really be helping me out if you could get me that tape.
有什么关系呢 庭审结束了
What harm could it do? The trial's over.
我寄到你办公室吧
I'll send it to your office.
-本人拿来会更... -我会寄给你的
- In person would be much... - I'll send it to your office.
更好
Better.
-中国菜吧 -什么
- Chinese. - What?
我爱吃中国菜
I like Chinese food.
中国菜 地道的中国菜
Chinese. Definitely chinese.
只是吃饭 别想头一次约会就勾引我上♥床♥
But just dinner. You're not gonna get me into bed on the first date.
-我想过吗 -我做人很有原则
- What was I thinking? - I have principles.
那位女士又来电♥话♥了 不肯留名
Hey hey, that same lady who keeps calling and won't leave her name,
今天都打了两次了 CJ 你这个坏小子
She called twice today. You're a very bad boy, CJ.
你真是我的英雄 我不知道...
You're my hero. oh, I don't know about...
-不好意思 你们不能进 -别担心
- Uh, excuse me. You can't go in. - Don't worry about it.
他在等我们
He's expecting us.
-顺便说一声 你今天真美 -先生
- You look great, by the way. - Sir?
-谢谢你 维尔 -我有料了
- Thank you, Val. - I got it.
-这可是猛料 -先给我坐下
- This is the big one. - Sit your ass down.
地区检察官马克·亨特
District attorney Mark Hunter is faking
伪造证据以便在刑事法庭上定罪
Forensic evidence to get convictions in murder trials.
这家伙怎么还不给我坐下
He's not sitting his ass down.
我坐下了 屁♥股♥牢牢在椅子上
I am though. Ass is right down.
斯奈格 主意是他出的
Snug. This is his idea.
-我有证据 -我让你坐下
- I've got proof. - Sit your ass down.
听听这个 三年前
Hear me out. Three years ago
亨特输掉一票案子
Hunter lost a string of cases.
这对地区检察官来说很糟糕
Now that's not something a district attorney is supposed to do.
后来突然间...17起凶杀案全部胜诉
And then badda-bing... 17 murder convictions in a row.
而今他又成了州长的热门人选
Now he's leading the polls for governor.
你觉得他是红运当头吗
You think maybe he's on a lucky streak?
地区检察官一般不接没把握的案子
D.A.s don't try cases they don't expect to win.
好 看看这个
Okay, take a look at this.
上帝
Oh my god.
安德烈·班森案子现场的照片
It's the crime scene photo from the Andre Benson case.
你跟我说这个有什么用
Why am I listening to you?
这里既没有脚印也没有纤维
There was no footprint match, no fiber match,
根本证明不了安德烈·班森去过现场
No trace that Andre Benson was even there,
除了一个烟蒂
Except for this cigarette butt.
安德烈·班森在现场戴着手套行凶
So Andre Benson had the presence of mind to pick up his shell casings
却单单把烟蒂
But not his cigarette butt
留在受害者身边
That he left right next to the victim's hand?
你刚才好像在说证据
I think you used the word proof?
盘问录像带
The interview tape.
耐心听我说啊
Just bear with me here.
左边的是探长 安东尼·摩晨特
The detective on the left, one Anthony Merchant.
亨特当地区检察官之前他只是个警探
Now before Hunter joined the DA's office, he was a police detective
多年来他的搭档一直没换
And his partner for many of those years was none other
就是安东尼·摩晨特中尉
Than detective lieutenant Anthony Merchant.
看这里
Now watch.
给你
Okay, here we go.
这就是他们搞到班森的DNA的手法
That's how they got the cigarette butt with Benson's DNA.
-就在我们眼前 -这就是你的证据
- It's right there in front of us. - This is your proof?
你就要追查这种东西
You going along with this?
17项定罪均是DNA作为证据
All of these 17 convictions were decided by DNA evidence.
负责这些案子的探长正是安东尼·摩晨特
In each case the lead detective was none other than Anthony Merchant.
你的带子哪里来的
How did you get that tape?
找内部人要的
From a source.
我肯定这人是个女的
And I bet this source has a skirt.
有关系吗
Does it matter?
-关系不大 -那还有什么问题
- Not really. - Then what is it?
这可是个好素材 猛料啊
I mean, this is a story... a monster story.
刚刚收到新一年的预算
I just received the new budget.
我们无力支撑调查小组了
We can't afford the investigation team anymore.
-什么 -你不是拿我们开涮吧
- What? - You've got to be kidding me.
-拜托 -看过你们的收视率了吗
- Come on. - Have you looked at your ratings?
-没有 -很不理想
- No. - Well, it's not a pretty sight.
我们只能把机会留给那些
It just so happens that the folks who own this place
能保住收视率的节目
Have this funny little obsession about ratings.
有收视率就能付租金 没收视没钱
It seems that ratings pay the rent. No ratings, no rent.
你们俩得做日常播报了
So you guys are both going on general assignment.
-拜托 -我本人也不想这么做
- Oh, come on. - I don't like this any more than you do.
我看过你的纪录片
Hey, I saw your documentary.
所以雇佣你 知道你行
That's why I hired you. I know you're good.
-那这个素材呢 -什么素材
- What about this story? - What story?
弄点没用的东西来当证据
You've got some stones coming in here using the word proof.
先回答我个简单的问题
Answer me some simple questions? How in the hell could detective
摩晨特探长怎么能把蒂放在案发现场
Merchant plant that cigarette at the crime scene
审问是在现场照片
When the interview took place three days after
照完三天后才进行的
The crime scene photographs were taken?
那个...
Well...
把你们的东西拿走 赶紧出去
Pick up your assignments at the front desk and get out of here.
我刚才就想说你的领带真棒
I would just like to say that is an excellent tie.
滚
Out!
我被分在了熊胆体育解说员那组
I've been assigned to our fearless sportscaster and his lovely toupee.
你要去做65岁老人参加10公里跑步的节目
You're doing a piece on people over 65 who run the 10k.
亨特肯定有事 我能感觉到
Hunter's dirty. I can feel it in my bones.
我会证明的
And I'm gonna prove it.
我再怎么努力
I've worked too hard
也没法把犀牛宝宝送回动物园
To go back to baby Rhinos at the zoo.
动物园有犀牛宝宝吗
There's baby rhinos at the zoo?
什么 不 那是种比喻
What? No, it's a metaphor.
-犀牛宝宝 树上的小猫 -对
- You know, baby rhinos, kitten in a tree. - Right.
-那么动物园没犀牛宝宝 -闭嘴好吗
- So there's no baby rhinos? - Would you shut up?
CJ 那女人又来电♥话♥了
Hey, CJ, that woman is on the line again.
好的 我来接
Yeah, okay. I'll take it.
-好 7号♥线 -多谢
- Yeah, line 7. - Thanks.
-介意吗 -不不 尽管说
- Do you mind? - No, not at all. Go ahead.
-快滚 -如果需要叫我
- Get the hell out of here. - Call me if you need me.
喂
Hello?
对
Yeah.
听着 现在谈这个不是时候
Listen, now's... this isn't really a good time.
对
Yes.
不 不是
No, I'm not.
我这边事情进展不顺利
Things aren't going very well for me right now.
我明白
I understand.
好
Okay.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真该去看看那个10公里跑
You should have seen that 10k.
穿弹力紧身衣真该有年纪限制
There should be an age limit for wearing spandex.
抱歉没看到
Sorry I missed it.
我来不是想挖料的
I didn't come out here to do stories like that.
谁这么想
Who does?
好吧
Right.
你不盯着我看了
You're not staring at me.
你说的 不想让我盯着你
You told me I wasn't allowed to.
我没想到你会这么听话
I didn't think you'd actually listen.
我在盯着人看时感到不好意思
I'm feeling too sorry for myself to do any good staring.
-要感到羞愧 -我可以试试
- That's a damn shame. - I could try.
电影精选列表