I love you.
什里夫波特警♥察♥局 开门
Shreveport police department. Open up now.
好了 我来了 就不能等一等吗
All right, I'm coming. Just give me a second, for Christ's sake.
开门 不然我们就破门而入了
Open the door or we will break it down.
这是房♥屋搜查令
This is a warrant to search your home.
你读一下 签个字
I need you to read it and then sign it.
请把你的裤子挽起来
Lift your trouser leg, please.
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You mind telling me what this is all about?
挽起你的腿 CJ
The pant leg, CJ.
看看另一条腿
Let's try the other leg.
看看这是什么
Well well, what do we have here?
-什么也没有 -肯定有东西
- It's nothing. - No, it most definitely is something.
掀起绷带 让我看看
Lift the bandage and let me see.
-你怎么弄的 -它咬的
- And how'd you get that? - It's from him.
长官
Hey, lieutenant.
-转过身去 -为什么
- Turn around, please. - What?
转过身去
Turn around now.
CJ 尼古拉斯你因涉嫌谋杀
CJ Nicholas, you are under arrest
多丽丝·露丝·欧文斯而被捕了
For the murder of Doris Ruth Owens.
-你疯了吗 -你所说的每一句话
- Are you crazy? - Anything you say
都可以作为呈堂证供
Can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师 如果你支付不起
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one...
我保证尼古拉斯先生知道他的权利
I'm sure Mr. Nicholas understands his Miranda rights.
-是不是 尼古拉斯先生 -我知道我有什么权利
- Isn't that right, Mr. Nicholas? - I understand my rights.
但是我不知道为什么说我是杀人犯
What I don't understand is why I'm being arrested for murder.
谢谢你 尼克森探长 我要把他带走
Thank you very much, detective Nickerson. I'll take it from here.
-你说什么 -我说我要带他走
- What? - I said I'll take it from here.
-你要带走我的疑犯? -他还是你的疑犯
- Are you taking my collar? - He remains your collar.
没人要把他抢走
No one is taking anything away from you.
你还会因此而受表彰
You'll get all the credit for your work.
我应检察官的要求接管此案
I'm taking over the investigation by request of the DA.
我不太理解 但是我知道我不该介入
I don't get this. but I also realize when it ain't mine to get.
就算关系再好 我也不会袒护你
The best seats to any event ain't gonna get you out of this.
我每天都给你打电♥话♥
I called you every day.
我知道
I know you have.
我不理解 为什么你不回电♥话♥呢
I don't understand. Why haven't you called me back?
-你不该来这里 -这是什么话
- You shouldn't be here. - What are you talking about?
-我不想让你受到伤害 -已经晚了
- I don't want you getting hurt. - It's too late for that.
别 听我说 是你老板提起诉讼的
No, listen to me. It's your boss who's prosecuting me.
听好了 是你老板啊
Your boss, for God's sake.
你不能和我扯上关系
You can't have anything to do with me.
我和你关系密切 我别无选择
I have everything to do with you. I have no choice.
如果亨特发现你和我 你的事业会怎么样
Have you thought about what would happened to your career if Hunter
-你想过没有 -我的事业
- Found out about the two of us? - My career?
开玩笑吗 还说我的事业?
Are you kidding me? My career?
现在已经性命攸关了
This is about your life here.
我要从检察机关辞职 为你辩护
I'm gonna resign from the DA's office and join your defense.
不 不要 你不能这样
No. No, you can't do that.
你不能那样 我会没事的
You can't. I'm gonna be okay.
-听起来像个火星人似的 -听着 我会没事的
- You sound like a Martian. - I'm telling you I'm gonna be okay.
你有很大的麻烦
You're in a lot of trouble.
向我保证你不会做傻事
Promise me you're not gonna do something stupid.
-你要干什么 -你什么意思
- What are you doing? - What do you mean?
这是不是和亨特有关
This has something to do with Hunter, doesn't it?
-为什么要这样问 -因为你对他有偏见
- Why would you ask that? - You have some kind of fixation with him.
这是不是和他有关?
This has something to do with him, doesn't it?
我要你相信我
I'm asking you to trust me.
你有事情瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
我爱你
I love you.
我是无辜的
And I'm innocent.
我不希望你掺和进来
I can't have you mixed up in this.
理解我说的话 就是帮我了
Please help me by understanding what I'm saying.
爱我 就相信我
Love me enough to trust me.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
谢谢
Thank you.
经过为期两天陪审团的筛选 8频道记者
After two days of jury selection,
CJ·尼古拉斯的谋杀案在今早开庭
The murder trial of channel 8's CJ Nicholas begins this morning
据说这是最...
In what promises to be the most...
检察官马克·亨特会阐述他的论据
District attorney Mark Hunter will deliver his opening arguments
正如我们所期待的
In what is expected...
长时间以来最可疑的杀人犯
...the most anticipated murder trials in a long time,
一会电视台记者CJ·尼古拉斯就会抵达
Television reporter CJ Nicholas is scheduled to be here in just a moment.
-怎么样了 -不要接触
- Hey, how you doing? - No touching.
不用担心
Don't worry.
记住 没有我的话不能拿出DVD
Just remember, don't get the DVD until I tell you.
我们得等亨特提供假证据的时候才行
We have to wait for Hunter to introduce the fake evidence.
否则我们一事无成 那才是关键
Otherwise we have nothing. It's the whole ballgame.
-说什么呢 -没什么
- What's that about? - Nothing.
他只是希望我好运
He was just wishing me luck.
希望是吧
We could use some.
全体起立
All rise.
路易斯安娜 喀多教区联邦地方法♥院♥
Section 4 of the Honorable first Judicial District Court
第四局 首次庄严开庭
In and for the State of Louisiana, Parish of Caddo,
并按要求延期
Is open and pursuant to adjournment,
愿上帝保佑这个法庭
God save the state and this honorable court.
要遵守纪律保持安静 否则依法惩罚
Order and silence are commanded under penalty of the law.
请坐
Please be seated.
-原告都齐了吗 -齐了 法官大人
- Are the people ready? - We are, your honor.
-被告准备好了吗 -准备好了 法官
- Is the defense ready? - Defense is ready, your honor.
那我们就开始陈述吧 亨特先生
Then we'll begin with our opening statements. Mr. Hunter.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
简·窦的母亲的名字我不能透露
Jane doe's mother had a name, which I can't reveal.
她有着永远无法实现的梦想
She had hopes which can never be realized.
永远无法报偿的爱意
She had love which has never returned.
以及她所拥有却从未在得到过的慈爱
And she had kindness which was never given back to her.
采访两周后简·窦的母亲就死于吸毒过量
Two weeks after that interview jane doe's mother died of an overdose.
我们只能希望两件事了
and we can only hope for two things
第一 她能在天国与她的女儿团聚
One, that she's reunited with her baby daughter;
第二 她的死不会白费
And two, that her death was not totally in vain.
只有当我们真正意识到
That can only be accomplished if we realize
我们与简·窦的差别仅仅只是我们出生在哪
That the only difference between jane doe and us
这个我们无法控制的因素
Is the accident of where we were born.
我们才能让她得以瞑目
We had no control over it.
所以我们并不比任何人伟大或者渺小
Therefore we are no better nor more deserving than anyone else.
我是CJ·尼古拉斯 晚安
I'm CJ Nicholas. Good night.
当你看见一个带刀的男人后 你干了什么
And after you saw the man with the knife, what did you do?
我还没来得及干什么 奥利弗就
Oh, I didn't have time to do anything. Oliver just...
-不好意思 奥利弗是? -是我的狗
- Excuse me. oliver? - My dog.
一只杰克拉塞尔犬 就像《欢乐一家亲》里那只
He's a jack russell terrier just like the one from "Frasier."
他们从不认为自己个头很小
They don't know they're small.
他们无所畏惧 真的很棒
They are absolutely fearless. it's amazing really.
塔洛先生 当你看到那个带刀男人后
Mr. Tarlow, what happened after
你做了什么
you saw the man with the knife?
奥利弗就冲过去咬他
Oliver just ran up and bit him.
-咬哪 -那个男人的左小腿那
- Where? - on the calf of his left leg.
杰克拉塞尔犬的牙可锋利了
And jack russells have very sharp teeth.
一共有四处刺伤
There were four stab wounds.
一处在左侧颈动脉
One severed the left carotid artery.
一处刺穿胸骨扎破了主动脉
Another just beneath the sternum punctured the aorta.
另外两处刺穿了腹部
The remaining two punctured the abdomen
有一小部分肠子流了出来
And opened the small intestines.
罗蒙斯医生 我想请你看下这把匕♥首♥
Dr. Romans, I'd like you to take a look at this knife
这个是之前作为三号♥呈堂证供所保留的
Previously entered as people's exhibit c.
是从被告的公♥寓♥里搜出来的
This was taken from the defendant's apartment.
这可能是凶器吗
Could that be the murder weapon?
可能 刀刃的长度和宽度都和伤口吻合
Yes, the blade's length and width are the same as the stab wound.
你检查这把匕♥首♥时发现了什么线索吗
And when you examined this knife did you find any traces of blood on it?
没有 它最近被一种
No, it had recently been cleaned
强效工业洗涤剂清洗过
With a strong industrial-strength cleaning solution.
变形的刀柄也说明它曾被高温浸泡过
And deformities on the handle indicate that it had been boiled.
再者 刀刃上的条形纹说明
电影精选列表