来个最棒的眼神
Give it your best shot.
不是很糟
That's not too bad.
我能做得更好
I could do much better.
我没全用上
This is my b stare.
如果我完全用来盯着你...
If I ever give you my full stare...
闭嘴
Shut up.
盯着看就好
Keep staring.
我为你感到难过
I felt so sorry for you.
你刚才在饭桌上很沮丧
You looked so sad at the table.
对 我的职业生涯完了
Ah yes, the whole end-of-my-career thing.
那可是我一手打造的
I was making that up.
这不代表你的职业就此结束
It's not the end of your career.
-这绝不是升职 -对 但也不是结束
- It's not exactly a promotion. - Yeah, but it's not the end.
你需要去做真正有意义的事
All you have to do is something really good.
确实有意义 电台能用的那种
Really good, and they'll have to put it on.
我...
Well, I...
我想我可以有这种东西
Think I might have something.
只是觉得像
Might have.
-也许吧 -什么呀
- Maybe. - Well, what is it?
现在不能说
Not now.
还不能告诉你
I just can't tell you now.
我并没完全掌握这事
I don't even have it yet.
这可是高度机密
And it's privileged.
我把衣服脱♥光♥光后说的话
Everything I said when I took my clothes off,
都算高度机密
That's privileged.
早上好
Morning.
早上确实感觉好
Good morning is right.
咖啡吗
Coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
厨房♥有什么
What's in your kitchen?
烤炉 做冰淇淋的冰箱
A stove, a refrigerator that makes ice cubes.
有鸡蛋吗
What about eggs?
有鸡蛋 我会做
Yes, eggs. I can do eggs.
再来点面包吗
And maybe even some toast?
真的假的
Holy shit.
你居然得过奖
You won an award.
是啊 正因为这个他们才调我到这
Yeah, that's what brought me out here.
我曾在纽约一个名叫的野牛城小地方工作
I was working for a little station in Buffalo, New York.
你也知道
You know,
马克·吐温曾说过在野牛城自杀很平常
Mark Twain once said that to commit suicide in Buffalo was redundant.
我这个片子是关于一个叫泰沙的女孩的
I did this piece on a girl, Taieesha,
15岁 遭继父强♥暴♥而怀孕
15-year-old kid, got pregnant by her stepfather
她妈妈为此把她赶了出来
And her mother kicked her out of the house.
她无依无靠
She had no home, no place to go
12月中旬的野牛城
In the middle of December in Bbuffalo.
你都想象不出那的冬天有多糟
You can't even begin to imagine what winters are like there.
她靠卖♥♥身维持生计
Found her living on the streets hooking to make money.
惊讶吧 居然会有人出钱搞怀孕的未成年人
It's nice to know people will pay to have sex with a pregnant teenager.
有一次 她在去工作的路上遭遇暴风雪
She was in a snowstorm when she went into labor.
我想看看
I'd like to see it.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
她实在是太小了
She was so little.
她不让我拍她的脸
She wouldn't let me show her face.
就好像含在嘴里会化 拿在手里会碎
Felt like she could break if you held her wrong.
我尽量给她梳妆打装扮了一下
I cleaned her off as best I could.
我知道首先要给她取暖
I knew I had to keep her warm.
我把我的大衣给了她
I wrapped her underneath my coat.
她依偎在我胸前
I could feel her against my breast.
突然间我感觉她长大了
After a while I felt her grow,
你也知道 寒风
You know, cold
吹打着我的全身
up against my skin.
我知道那个教堂
I knew the church,
他们会照顾她
They'd take care of her.
他们会为我的小女孩举♥行♥葬礼
They'd bury my baby girl.
当我走的时候
When I started to walk away
我真不忍♥心看她被包在一层报纸中
I just couldn't see her wrapped in all those newspapers
置放在教堂前边 我真不忍♥心看
in front of the church. I couldn't.
我知道她与上帝同在
I knew she was with god.
但
Still...
我还是不忍♥心回头看
I couldn't look back.
简·窦的母亲有...
Jane Doe's mother had a...
我 我也不知道该说什么
I, uh, don't really know what to say.
我能把剩下的看完吗
It's... I'd like to see the rest.
当然 带回去看就是了
Go ahead, take it.
我有好多拷贝呢
I've got a bunch of copies.
-她 -她怎么了
- She, uh... - What happened to her?
那次采访结束两周后她嗑药过多而死
She died of an overdose two weeks after the interview.
甚至没来得及感受一下这丁点的关心
She never got to see the piece or the attention it got.
所以他们就把我调到这来了
So they brought me out here.
其实也没什么
It's not much bigger,
但至少我有自己调查团队
But at least I got my own investigative unit.
现在都过去了
And now that's gone.
CJ 你真的是一个很好的记者
CJ, you really are a good reporter.
不 不
Hey, no no.
你说过你有个好想法 那就坚持下去
You said you had an idea. well, go, follow it.
听着 我告诉过你现在不方便
Look, I told you this is not a good time.
好的 我会的 先冷静一下
All right, I will. Just stay calm.
你的笔掉了
You dropped your pens.
晚了
Later.
4 4 太好了 我差很远呢
Four, four, good. I'm not close.
就这样 集中注意力
Stay on that way. Focus here.
不要7 我需要你 我需要你
No seven. I need you. I need you.
-走 -拜托 我正连胜呢
- Come on. - Come on, I was on a roll.
-是 我知道 -什么事
- Yeah, I noticed. - What's happening?
在你的人生路上你能走多远
How far would you go for the story of your lifetime?
你也知道我 一步步走呗
I mean, you know me, farther than far.
你敢赌上一切吗
Would you risk everything?
那要看一切指什么了
Depends on what you mean by everything.
所有 包括坐牢
Everything means everything, including going to prison.
-你开玩笑呢吧 -一生中从没这么认真过
- You're kidding. - Never been more serious in my entire life.
天啊 我是说 我不知道
Jesus. I mean, I don't know.
我在说我们一生中最梦寐以求的
I'm talking about the biggest story we've ever dreamed of.
普利策奖啊
I'm talking about the pulitzer prize.
-你还说到牢狱之灾呢 -听我说
- You're also talking about prison. - Just hear me out.
当我说完 你若说我们不干 那是你的选择
When I'm done, you say no we don't do it. It's your choice.
也就是说你愿有生之年一直
Of course it will mean you'll spend the rest of your numbered days
搞些小职业联盟花边新闻
producing ticky tidbits from a minor league infield.
但同时也说明你没胆
And it'll also mean you have no scrotal sack.
我们被判有罪前也要捞一把啊
We gonna cut to commercial before we do final jeopardy?
当然 言归正传
Right, cut to the chase.
我们都知道亨特通过伪造DNA来定罪
We both know that Hunter is bringing in fake DNA to get those convictions.
-是 -我们还不知道他们怎么做的
- Right. - We don't know exactly how,
-但我们知道他就是这么做的 -然后呢
- But we know that he's doing it. - Mm-hmm.
-明白我说的吗 -目前为止 是
- You with me? - So far, yeah.
有个方法可以让我们证明这一切
Well, there's one way we can prove it.
-这是不是就是冒险的那部分 -还不是
- And is this the risky part? - Not yet.
首先我们还要等真正的凶手
First we have to wait for the right murder.
什么意思 真正的凶手
What do you... the right murder?
就是无辜杀人那个
The murder of some anonymous person, okay?
比如那些吸毒的或妓♥女♥
Some junkie or hooker
警♥察♥也毫无头绪而且也不屑一顾的
where the cops have no suspect and they really don't give a shit.
肯定会有些许蛛丝马迹的
And there's got to be some vague physical evidence
比如车辙或脚印
like a tire track or a footprint.
但不多
Not a lot.
当我没有不在场证明时才最危险
And it's got to happen when I have no alibi.
谁需要不在场证明... 你怎么没有
Who needs an ali... why can't you have one?
我没有不在场证明因为
I can't have an alibi 'cause that's
我们要伪造相关证据
when we plant the circumstantial evidence.
我们干什么
We what?
电影精选列表