We get into it one night, she had a little too much to drink,
她太过分了 所以我揍了她一顿
and she just went too far, so I fucking punched her.
伙计 那感觉很好
Man, it felt good.
感觉就很正确
It felt... right.
所以我一直打她 打她
So I kept punching her. And punching her.
接下来 我再也听不到她那恼人的声音
Next thing you know, I don't hear that irritating little voice of hers.
当我低头看着她那张血迹斑斑 伤痕累累的脸
And when I looked down into that bloodied, battered face of hers,
你知道我的感受吗?
you know what I felt?
平和
Peace.
乔恩 世上没有所谓的英雄
Jon, there's no such thing as a hero.
在生活中
In life,
你必须反击
you have to fight back.
你在做什么 小乔恩?
What're you doing, Jonny?
怎么了 乔恩?你在做什么?
What the fuck, Jon? What're you doing?
这是什么?
What the fuck's this?
我的天 空手道小子
Ah, for fuck's sake, the karate kid!
来吧 让我看看你 你想干什么?
Go ahead, let me see you. What do you got? Oh, yeah.
嘿
Hey!
家人被忍♥者绑♥架♥ 只要4元教你空手道打赢忍♥者
哦 这太棒了
Oh, this is great.
噢
Ooh!
什么鬼
What the fuck was that?
我擦
Jesus Christ!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
喂?
Yeah?
是的 我是里克·斯坦顿
Yeah, it's Rick Stanton.
听着 我可能要晚点才能去赶飞机了
Yeah, listen, I might be a little late for that flight.
我有点... 等一下
I got kinda... hung up here for a minute.
那是什么?
What's that?
妈的
Fuck!
我选牛排 谢谢
I'll do the steak fajitas. Thanks.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
乔恩 你不能逃避死亡
You can't run from death, Jon.
没有人可以
Nobody can.
尽管我可能是个例外
Although I just might be the exception.
乔恩
Jon...
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God you're okay.
我可以解释一切 这都是里克的主意
I can explain everything. It was all Rick's idea.
他是一个混♥蛋♥ 你看到了
He's a pig and you saw that.
我还能做什么? 我吓坏了
What else was I supposed to do? I was terrified.
我以为我们是认真的
I thought we were real.
乔恩 我爱你
Jon, I love you.
和你一起笑 一起看电影的是我
It was me you were laughing with, watching movies with.
我们很幸福 你不记得了吗?
We were happy! Don't you remember that?
你不想幸福吗?
Don't you want to be happy?
我们依旧可以去科罗拉多
We can still go to Colorado.
乔恩
Jon...
保险箱在哪里?
Where's the safe?
很抱歉打断你 乔恩
Sorry to interrupt you, Jon.
她骗了你 她是有史以来最大的骗子
She takes you for a ride. She is biggest scammer ever.
她的名字是瑞秋·布里斯比
Her name is Rachel Brisby,
她经营一个约会诈骗网站 叫做"性感和淫♥荡♥" 三陪服务 各种乱七八糟的玩意儿
and she run dating scam website "Hot and Horny"... escort, crazy shit, man.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
乔恩 他在撒谎
Jon, he's lying.
他嫉妒我们 他一直都嫉妒
He's so jealous of us, he always has been!
这就是他欺骗你的原因
That's why he started ripping you off.
乔恩 听我说
Jon, please listen.
-这一次 仅此一次 听着 -你相信这垃圾?
- This time, for once. Come on, listen! - You believe this crap?
什么都能假造 这是你P的
Anything's possible! You could Photoshop that shit!
她被三个州通缉
She's wanted in three states.
他就是我们陷入这种困境的原因
He's the reason we're in this mess!
你不记得了吗?
Don't you remember?
他才是那个想要杀你的人
He's the one who tried to kill you.
你来做决定 乔恩
Your decision, Jon.
我再警告你
I warn you again.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Babe, I'm sorry.
我们 我们还可以到科罗拉多去
Come on, we... we can still make it to Colorado.
不知怎么的你又回到我身边了 这就是命运
Somehow you made it back to me. It is fate.
来吧
Come on.
你在做什么 乔恩?
Jon. What're you doing, Jon?
乔恩 回来
Jon! Turn around!
看着我 你是认真的吗?
Look at me! Are you serious?!
我们经历了那么多
After everything we've been through?!
我该怎么办 坐在这儿?
What am I supposed to do, just sit here?
乔恩
Jon!
见鬼 乔恩 我恨你 我恨死你了
Dammit, Jon! I hate you! I fucking hate you!
我重塑了自己 因为我无法忍♥受痛苦
I recreate myself because I cannot deal with pain.
于是我成为了哈维
So I became Harvey
哈维是一个有很多面孔的人
And Harvey's a man of many faces.
他是幸福和善意的追寻者
He's a seeker of happiness and goodwill.
然后我遇见了你 乔恩 但这几十年后
Then I meet you, Jon. All these decades later.
我看到的是一个迷失的灵魂
And I see lost soul.
我希望能拯救你
And I hope to save you.
给你生命中的第二次机会
Give you second chance in your life.
但你不相信我 乔恩
But you didn't trust me, Jon.
慎重许愿
Be careful what you wish for.
朋友 斯坦贝克
在生活中 你只能拿走你应得的东西
In life, you take what you deserve.
是啊
Yeah.
你必须学习
You have to learn!
你不能逃避生活 你必须倾听 音乐
You cannot hide from life, you have to listen, the music!
故事就是这样 乔恩 你活下来了
Well, that's the story. You survive, Jon.
现在是时候面对真♥相♥了 你的真♥相♥
Now it's time to face the truth, your truth.
你不一样了
You are different.
"不一样"是推动生命前进的动力
Different is what pushes life forward.
不同的人值得特别的天赐
Different deserves special gift.
我问你 你的梦想是什么?
So I ask you... what is your dream?
什么能让你快乐?
What would make you happy?
你说的什么 你还记得吗?
And what did you say, you remember?
你怎么回答的? 如果你不记得了 我记得
What did you answer? Well, if you don't remember, I do.
你说你妈妈去世了 你在一个破碎的家庭中长大
You say your mom pass away. You grow up in broken home.
在你的一生中 你都在寻找属于自己的角落
And all your life, you searching for your own corner,
搜寻自己的家 还记得吗?
your own place to call home. Remember?
这里 看看
Here, read it.
我们只需要你在这里签名
All we need is your signature right here
你的梦想就会实现
and your dream come true.
马尔默 房♥地♥产♥服务 如果你的房♥子我卖♥♥不出手 那房♥子一定自己有问题
你知道吗 他是我最好的朋友 我等不及要送他这份礼物了
You know what, he's my best friend and I cannot wait to give him this gift.
他工作很努力 这也是他的钱
Yeah. Well, he work very hard. That's his money too.
我想给他一个惊喜 这是底线 他稍后会签字
I want to surprise him, that's the bottom line. So he will sign later on.
我现在就许愿
I make my wish right now.
嘿 你喜欢吗? 很漂亮
Hey, you like it? It's beautiful, huh?
看看窗户
Look at the windows.
哇
Wow.
-祝贺你 -你又来了
- Congratulations! - Here you go again!
-嘿 你好吗? -很高兴见到你
- Hey, how you doing? - Nice to see you.
-你好 很高兴再次见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Hey, nice to see you again. - Nice to meet you.
-我相信这是你的东西 -是的 是你的
- I believe this belongs to you. - Yeah, it's yours.
整栋房♥子都是你的
The entire house is yours.
那可不是
That it is. That it is.
好的 进去吧?
Okay. Go inside?
很棒 不是吗?
Nice, isn't it?
-太好了 -嗯 哇
- Great. - Mm, wow.
最终你的梦想还是实现了
After all, your dream come true.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
啊 伙计
Ah, man.
又成功了 马尔默
Did it again, Malmo. Did it again.
嘿 我希望你喜欢
Oh, hey, I hope you enjoy it.
-这是你的房♥子 -嘿 我得告诉你
- It's your house! - Hey, I gotta tell you...
-怎么? -嗯
- Yeah? - Uh...
电影精选列表