A little suspicious.
怀疑是走私
Possible smuggling.
我们带着一堆搬家打包的东西正要去科罗拉多
We're just on our way to Colorado with a bunch of our moving stuff.
让我们看看
Let's take a look.
请打开你的车门
Please open your vehicle.
不行
No.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
根据亚利桑那州的法律
According to Arizona state law, you need my consent,
你需要我的同意 或者搜查车辆的搜查令才可以
or a warrant in order to search a vehicle.
我接受年审标签过期的罪行
Now, I'm willing to accept a violation for expired tags,
但这不能算是一个合理的理由或相当理由让你来搜查我的车
but that doesn't give you a valid reason or probable cause to search my vehicle.
好吧 你自己说的 相当理由
Well, you said it yourself. Probable cause.
不 我认为这是骚扰
No, I'd consider it harassment.
好的 朱蒂法官 我们会按你的方式来
Okay, Judge Judy. We'll have it your way.
你们俩好好坐着
You two sit tight.
天哪 你为什么不让他看?
Holy fuck! Why didn't you just let him see it?
直接告诉他这是一个收藏品或是什么
Just tell him it's a collector's item or something.
我给你个警告就放你走
I'll let you off with a warning.
你车上有过期的标签 那就不能在高速公路上跑
You need to get off my highway with these expired tags.
路那头有个橡木酒吧 有床和早餐
There's a bed and breakfast up the road. Oak Bar.
首先要处理好这件事
Get this taken care of first thing.
祝你们晚安
You two have a good night.
妈的 太险了
Shit! That was close.
幸好甩开了
Glad we got out of that.
你想干什么?
What do you want to do?
先离开高速公路 好吗?
Well, let's get off the highway, all right?
如果我们被拦下来就完蛋了 什么都没了
If we get pulled over, we're fucked, we lose everything.
我真的不想呆在路边 你呢?
I don't really want to stay out here, do you?
看 还有1英里
Look, it's a mile away.
橡树酒吧牧场 一英里
有人吗?
Hello?
我能帮你做点什么吗?
Can I help you with something?
我们只是想找个过夜的房♥间
Um... we're just looking for a room for the night.
我很抱歉 但你知道
Um, I'm sorry, but you know,
这是一个私人住♥宅♥ 私人静修处
this is an exclusive residence, it's a private retreat
人们会提前五个月预订这个地方
people book this place five months in advance,
所以我想我们找不到可以让你过夜的地方
so I don't think we're going to be able to find anything to accommodate you.
我不知道还能说什么了
I don't know what else to tell you.
就一晚上 几小时
Just one night, a few hours.
嗯
Hmm...
好的 听着
Okay, all right. Listen.
稍等一下
Just hold on a minute.
让我查一查 我马上回来
Let me check something, and I'll be right back.
我们到了 夜猫子套房♥
So here we are. The Night Owl suite.
哦 等等 我忘了些事
Oh, wait, I'm... I'm forgetting something.
我忘了告诉你明天6点到9点有早餐
I didn't tell you that breakfast is served tomorrow 6:00 to 9:00,
是英式的茶和面包
and it's tea and crumpets, English style.
你们会来的 对吧
You will be joining us, right?
我想说不会 我们会在早上很早的时候离开
Actually, no. We're gonna head out early in the morning.
是的 我们要上路了 你知道 得早点出发
Yeah, we just got to hit the road, you know, get an early start?
我想你会需要这些的
Guess you're gonna be needing these.
在你离开之前一定要在宾客登记簿上签名
Just make sure you sign the guest book before you leave...
傻吊
bitches.
我想我们的钱还够去科罗拉多
I think we got enough to get to Colorado.
明天早上我们搞一辆小货车什么的 把这个货车扔了
All right? Tomorrow morning we find a pickup truck or something,
我想我们会没事的
ditch the van... I think we'll be fine.
什么?
What?
明天早上 换一辆车就离开这里
Tomorrow morning. Just get a different car, get out of here.
我真的得透透气
I really need to get some fresh air.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
是啊 然后警♥察♥就来了
Yeah, and then the cop just showed up.
没按计划发展 我需要你的帮助
Nothing's going to plan and I kind of need your help.
冷静
Calm down.
乔恩 你要是进监狱 我不会救你的 懂吗
Jon, when you end up in jail, I will not rescue you, okay?
我唯一能做的就是寄给你几个橘子
The only thing what I can do, I can send you a few oranges.
你听清楚了吗?
Tu comprends la vie?
记住我的话 你不会有好下场的
Mark my words, it will not end up well for you. Okay?
我觉得警♥察♥会回来的
I have a feeling that cop's gonna come back.
我真的觉得我们得离开这里
I really think we need to get out of here.
我们不能离开 车还在这
We can't get out of here. We have the van.
我们得等到天亮
We have to wait till the morning.
我打了个电♥话♥ 有人会来接我们
I made a phone call, so someone's on the way to get us.
你叫人来这?
You called somebody to come here?
你为什么要这么做?太傻了
Why would you do that? That's a terrible idea!
冷静 冷静
You need to chill out.
这是我们最好的选择
This is the best bet we have.
你怎么解释你车后面的自动取款机?
How are you gonna explain this ATM in the back of your van?
就像你那个吓死人的朋友说的 这是一个收藏品
Like your creepy friend said, it's a collector's item.
就是个保险箱而已
That's all it is. A safe.
你给谁打了电♥话♥?
Who'd you call?
我叔叔
It's my uncle.
我很担心你
I was so worried about you.
幸好你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
抱一个
Give me a hug.
见到你真好 亲爱的
Oh... Goddamn, it's good to see you, lil' darling.
你一定是乔恩了
You must be Jon.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我知道你们现在有点麻烦
Now I know you're in a little bit of trouble,
我是来帮你们解决的
but I'm here to get you out of it.
天哪
Holy shit!
是真的诶
You weren't kidding!
你真的需要我的帮助
You really do need my help.
你到底从哪弄到这东西的?
Where the hell did you get this thing?
移♥动♥银行可还行
Hey, nothing like mobile banking, huh?
会很有趣的
Wow. This is gonna be fun.
什么风把你吹到图森来了 亲爱的?
So what brings you out to Tucson, darling?
我们在去科罗拉多的路上
We're just on our way to Colorado.
科罗拉多 我几周前刚从那自驾游回来
Colorado... you know, I just got back from a road trip there a few weeks back,
骑的哈雷 天哪 太棒了
by Harley? God dammit, it was great!
美丽的乡下
Beautiful country.
这伙计不爱说话 是吗
Man of few words, huh, amigo?
我喜欢他那样
I like him that way.
不 他只是有点害羞
No, he's just a little bit shy.
谢谢你帮忙
We appreciate your help.
以后再感谢我吧
Yeah, well, you can thank me later.
在那之前一周 我和一个大个子女人约会
Now the week before that, I had a date with a big woman.
大个子 太大了 天哪
I mean big, big, big, oh, gosh!
她块头很大 就像参加摔跤比赛的
She was big, and it was like a wrestling match,
就像会把人一套带走似的 我说 这是怎么回事?
like, "Who's gonna take who?" I was like, "what the heck?"
我坚持住在那里 我把她拉下来了
You know, and I hung in there, manned up, I took her down...
我们玩得很开心 很有趣
We had a great time. That was fun.
我得告诉你 每隔一段时间你就得去做那种事
I gotta tell you, every once in a while you just gotta go for that kind of stuff!
你知道我在说什么吗 乔恩?
You know what I'm saying, Jon?
你知道的 美好时光
You know what I'm saying. Good... good times.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
牧场离这里有多远?
How far is the ranch from here?
牧场大约一个半小时路程 快到了
The ranch's about an hour and a half. We'll get there in no time.
你们看起来都有点累了
You all look a little bit tired.
没事 小睡一会吧
You know what? It's okay, take a little catnap.
放松点 有我呢
Relax. I got this.
有时候生活给了你柠檬
Sometimes life gives you lemons.
你要弄成饮料来喝
You need to make little drink.
别废话了 好吗?谁是马尔默?
Cut the fuckin' bullshit, all right? Who's Malmo?
乔恩 你也不改改
Jon, you never change!
我想教你一些东西 而你却毁了一切
I'm trying to teach you something. And you ruin everything.
他妈的钱都到哪儿去了?
Where'd all the fuckin' money go?
这不是为了钱 乔恩
Oh, this was done not for money, Jon,
是为了友谊
but for friendship.
教一个朋友生活
To teach one friend about life.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的友谊
You sold our fuckin' friendship!
你盗用了我的想法
You stole my whole goddamn idea.
电影精选列表