but Rick's been at it all night, and he still can't get that safe open.
没打开 朋友
No dice, amigo.
你从哪儿弄到这个的?
Where the hell did you get this box?
我的朋友给我的
Uh, my-my friend gave it to me.
他说我可以把它当做保险箱用
You know, he said I could use it as a safe.
然后就
And then it just...
-很新奇的一款 是吧?-是的
- It's just a novelty thing, right? - Yeah.
好了 过来 看
All right, come here, look.
有两个锁
It's got two locks, right?
但是在这两者之间 有某种电子屏障
But in between the two, there's some kind of electronic barrier.
这不是市面上买♥♥得到的
I mean, this is aftermarket.
黑市 我不知道这他妈的是什么
It's black market, I don't know what the fuck it is,
就像个你搞不到的婊♥子♥
but it's being a bitch to open.
有点像我约过的几个女人
Kinda like a few of the women I dated.
你最后一次打开这个是什么时候?
When the hell's the last time you opened it?
里克
Rick.
-他不知道 别烦他 -他不知道?
- He doesn't know. Leave him alone. - He doesn't know?
-不 -好吧
- No. - All right.
好吧 我会一直忙的
All right, I'll keep busy.
你完了
You're dead.
-嘿 里克? -怎么?
- Hey, Rick? - Yeah?
我可以用用电脑吗?
You got a computer I can use?
可以 在办公室
Yeah, it's in the office.
密♥码♥是FU1986
Guest passcode is FU1986.
-FU?-恩 去你的缩写
- FU? - Yeah, you know, fuck you.
好的
Okay.
乔恩 你在做什么?
Jon, what are you doing?
我要找出那个人是谁
I need to find out who that guy was.
-我们需要出发了 -那个在哈维的小屋里
- And we really need to get going. - The guy at Harvey's shed
搜索 马尔默
拿走钱的那个人 我要查出他是谁
he was giving money to. I need to find out who he was.
好吧 行了
Well, I got it.
-你打开了? -不
- You got in? - No.
但我有个主意 我想起了《墓碑镇》
But I got an idea. Look, I'm thinking Tombstone.
我认识一个老混♥蛋♥ 道克·西格
I know this old bastard up there, Doc Seagar.
他什么都能打开
He can open up just about anything.
会要花你一些钱 但我认为是最好的办法
It's gonna cost you a little bit, but... I think it's our best bet.
-可以试一试 -当然
- It's worth a shot. - Yeah. Sure.
好吧
All right.
特雷西 进去里面开干吧
All right, Traci. Run on in there and get the ball rolling.
为什么是我?
Why me?
道克·西格 他喜欢美女
Well... Doc Seagar, he likes beautiful women.
这会增加我们的机会 他可能会给你一个更好的价钱
You know, it ups our chances he might give you a better deal.
好吧 好吧 随便了
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
好女孩 谢了
Attagirl. Thanks.
-嘿 特雷西? -怎么?
- Hey, Trace? - Yeah?
别告诉他这是自动取款机 好吗?
Don't tell him it's an ATM, all right?
-我来解释 -好的
- Let me do all the explaining. - Okay.
有人吗?
Hello?
你和她交往多久了?
How long you've been seeing her?
几个月了
A few months now.
几个月了?见鬼 这就能解释了
Few months? Hell, that explains everything.
你的弟弟每天都是充血勃起的 是吧
Your dick's been pink steel 24/7, right?
让我猜猜 你跑出去 给自己买♥♥了个订婚戒指
And let me guess, you run out, get yourself a little engagement ring,
然后像个傻瓜一样把它扔进保险箱
and like a knucklehead you throw it in the safe,
弄丢了钥匙 对吧?
lose the key, here you are. Right?
我能为你做什么 小姐?
Hey, there. What can I do you for, miss?
我有一个保险柜 需要帮忙打开
Uh, I have a safe that I need help opening.
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
你以前的头发不是这样吧
You used to have different hair or something.
-你是这附近的? -不是
- You from around here? - No.
我是从外地来的 你一定把我当成别人了
I'm from out of town, so you must be thinking of someone else.
是啊
Right...
你知道你的保险箱是什么型号♥吗?
Well, you know what model the safe is?
我想还是先拿进来比较好
Uh... I think it's best we bring it in here.
这里?
Here?
不 不行
No. Not here.
爸爸不喜欢在商店里胡闹
Dad doesn't like any hanky-panky going on in the shop.
道克说的
Doc's orders.
道克·西格认识我的叔叔 里克·斯坦顿
Doc Seagar knows my uncle. Rick Stanton?
你呢?你在做什么工作?
How about you? What are you doing for work?
反正不是脱衣舞男模 如果你是这么想的话
Well, I'm not doing any male stripping, if that's what you were hoping for.
我经营自己的建筑公♥司♥
Hell, I run my own construction company.
不然你以为我怎么会认识像他这样的混♥蛋♥?
I mean, how else do you think I know dirtbags like this guy?
你听着
Now you listen here.
别再提斯坦顿了 不加班
No sticky Stanton, no extracurricular activities.
那玩意儿不能进店
That stuff doesn't go on in here.
爸爸喜欢私人一点的地点
Dad prefers a private location.
好吧 你最快什么时候能来?
Okay. When's the soonest you can come out?
-哪儿? -我们的农场
- Out where? - To our ranch.
如果钱够的话 就今天吧 下午4点
Soon as today, if the money's right. 4:00 p.m., I reckon.
在这里写下你的信息 然后交现金
Just jot down your information here and fork over some cash.
如果你需要自动取款机 城里有
If you need an ATM, there's one in town.
这不是问题 4点到就行了
It's not an issue. Just be there at 4:00.
好
Right.
里克叔叔 你好吗? 我们需要你的帮助
Hey, Uncle Rick, how you doin'? We need your help.
我们丢了钥匙 只是一个保险箱
We lost the key. It's just a little safe.
你可以打开它
You can open up that.
这事越来越奇怪了
This whole thing's starting to smell like shit.
乔恩
Jon...
你在骗自己 你不能接受事实
You're lying to yourself. You cannot handle truth.
你♥他♥妈♥的能把那东西脱下来吗?
Can you fuckin' take that thing off?
你知道我为什么要做你的面具吗 乔恩?
You know why I make this mask of you, Jon?
我们都有共同之处 乔恩
We both have something in common, Jon.
我们都从可怕的坠落中幸存下来
We both survived scary fall.
但你从不告诉我你的经历
You never tell me about your fall.
你具体什么时候失去你妈妈的? 还记得吗?
When exactly did you lose your mom? Remember?
乔恩 你在飞 你当时是什么感觉?
You are flying, Jon. What were you feeling?
在我看来你就是一颗小柠檬
Yeah, I see you as a lemon, man.
你被那棵小树救了
You were saved by the little tree...
你为什么要毁了自己? 乔恩
Why you trying to destroy yourself, Jon?
你知道缺乏人际关系
Do you realize how dangerous
和友谊会有多危险吗?
lack of human connection, friendship, can be?
你周围都是一群陌生人 各种错误的事情
You surround yourself with strange people, wrong vibration. Heh.
告诉我吧
Yeah... Tell me about it.
道克·西格 活着的传奇 你好吗?
Doc Seagar, the living legend. How are you?
这地儿真不好找
Not an easy place to find.
-你走过来的? -是啊
- Are you on foot? - Always.
听着 这两个孩子 外地来的
Listen, kids here, they're from out of town.
他们遇到点小麻烦
They've got a little problem.
小姑娘告诉我 你有什么麻烦了
Young lady tells me you've got something giving you trouble.
我们有个箱子要你开锁
That's right. We've got a box that needs opening.
我带你看
Come on over, I'll show you.
是我前妻的 所有的钱都在这了
Hey, look! It's my ex wife. She had all the money.
自动取款机 有意思了
An ATM. What fun!
-里面有什么? -哦 我学校的一些文件
- What's in it? - Oh, just some of my school documents.
你真是一个聪明的小混♥蛋♥ 不是吗?
Well, you're a smart little bastard, aren't you?
-我不知道这个 -我也不知道
- I don't know about this one. - I don't either.
让我检查一下序列号♥
Let me check the serial number.
这里面有记忆装置吗?
Does this have a memory device in it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你知道 道克和我
You know, Doc and I here,
我们在按♥摩♥院和一个女孩玩双飞
we share the same girl down at the massage parlor.
他先走一步 我幸福收尾
He goes first, I get the happy ending.
一个旧的ATM模型 有点不对劲
An old ATM model. Something's not right.
序列号♥只有9位
Serial number only has nine digits.
-你从哪儿弄到这个的? -难倒我了
- Where'd you get this baby? - Beats me.
精心设计的小装置 双锁设置
Elaborate little setup, double locks.
我猜你也没有钥匙吧?
You don't have a key for either, I presume?
-啊 -你知道
- Ahem. - You know, look,
我们赶时间
we're in a bit of a rush here,
电影精选列表