我们没有那么多时间回答问题 只想要你打开
we don't have time for 20 questions, we just want it opened.
也许你应该再找一个锁匠
Well, maybe you should find yourself another locksmith, then,
不介意摆弄偷来的ATM机的锁匠
one that doesn't mind messing with a stolen ATM.
不是偷来的
It's not stolen.
你们就是那天晚上在格斯酒水店捣乱的那帮家伙 是吗?
You're the dudes who knocked off Gus' Liquor the other night, aren't you?
我去
For fuck's sake!
你应该向皮马县治安官解释一下情况
Maybe you'd like to explain the situation to the Pima County Sheriff.
我帮你打电♥话♥
I'll get him on the line for you.
该死的 道克
God dammit, Doc!
你能帮帮我们吗?
You know what? Could you just help us out here?
没有人比我更喜欢那些打不开的盒子了 好吗?
I mean, nobody likes a box they can't open any more than I do, all right?
这些孩子 他们不想惹麻烦
The kids here, they don't want any trouble.
你说得好像你了解我一样 我们别胡扯了
You're talkin' to me like you know me. Let's cut the bullshit.
我可以打开这个东西 但要花很多钱
I can open this thing but it is going to cost you.
给 我们不想惹麻烦
Oh, um, here. We don't want any trouble.
你以为这点就够了 我要开个价
That's fuckin' chump change! I'm naming the price for this thing.
天哪 你就开个锁而已
Christ! You're just opening up a lock.
事有先后
But first things first.
我得喝一杯加冰的威士忌
I'm gonna have to have a whisky over ice.
我边走边放松
Gotta unwind from my walk.
喝完之后 我会给你打开的
I'll open this thing for you, but after I finish my drink.
伙计 我们马上就去给你拿
Man, we'll get right on it.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我应该用我的小♥弟♥弟♥给他搅拌一下
I oughta stir this thing with my dick.
你愿意花多大价钱把这个东西打开
How far are you willing to go trying to get this thing open?
你还有其他钱吗 你有那种硬币吗?
You got another grand? You got that kind of coin?
我们做我们该做的事就好 去把它打开
Let's just do what we gotta do. All right? Let's just get it open.
文尼 文尼
Vinny! Vinny!
你得快点过来
You gotta get your ass over here A.S.A.P.
我们要发财了
We got ourselves a golden goose!
是的 斯坦顿这
Yeah, Sticky Stanton's!
好 到这来
All right, get over here!
这里面不仅仅是大学的转学文件吧?
It's not just college transfer papers in there, is it?
我才不管里面有什么
Look, I don't give a shit what's in it,
我只是想帮你们把它打开 好吗?
I just wanna help you guys get it open, all right?
走吧
Let's go.
我真想给他个断子绝孙脚
I feel like kicking him right in the pussy.
美好时光滚滚而来
Ah! Let the good times roll!
-给你 -让快乐开始吧
- Here you go. - Let the fun begin!
如果你能在一小时内打开
Look, we're gonna give you an added bonus of $1,000
我们会给你额外的1000美元奖金
if you can crack it open within the hour.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no no, no!
要一个多小时
This is gonna take way more than an hour.
我们必须对它进行硝酸处理
We have to give this the nitric acid treatment.
你得暂时放松放松
You just plan to chill out for a while.
硝酸
Nitric acid, huh? Well, shucks.
1500怎么样?
How about I make it 1,500?
你们那么想打开 就为了几张纸?
You guys are awfully anxious to get in there for just a few papers.
你的脸上写满了价值
Value's written all over your faces.
你得给我25万美元
You're gonna have to lay 25 grand on me,
不然我就不干
or this thing is toast.
我听腻了你的废话
You know what? I'm sick of your shit.
我受够了你敲诈我们 把钱还给我们
I'm tired of you blackmailing us. Give us our money back,
你这老混♥蛋♥滚出我的地盘
and I want your shriveled, geriatric ass off my fucking property.
我打电♥话♥给我朋友了 希望你不要介意
You know, I called a friend over. I hope you don't mind.
-妈的 -枪给我
- Oh, fuck... - Hand it over.
拿来
Hand it over!
到这边来 靠着墙 他妈的给我过来
Get over here, against the wall. Come on! Get the fuck over here!
快点 过来
Faster! Come on!
他来了 背靠着墙
And here he comes. Get back against the wall!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
向前看 快点
Eyes forward, come on!
这是在搞什么鬼?
What the fuck is this party?
他们给我带来了这个偷来的自动取款机
Yeah, they brought me this stolen ATM.
我打不开 他们不告诉我里面有什么
I can't get it open, they won't tell me what's in it.
但我敢打赌这是一笔很大的钱
But I bet you it is a king's ransom!
-这是谁的保险箱? -是我的
- Whose fuckin' safe is this? - It's mine.
你为什么要犯贱找道克麻烦?
Why are you being a little bitch and giving Doc here a hard time, hm?
我们只是想把那该死的东西打开 好吗?
Look, hombre, we just want the damn thing open, all right?
里面都是一些工具 就这些
I just got some tools in there, that's it.
-我们只需要你... -哦
- We just need your... - Oh!
现在又变成工具了是吗?
Now it's tools you got in there.
看到了吗
See that, chica?
你还记得我吗? 你叫什么名字?
Do you remember me? What's your name?
我是米兰达
Um... I'm Miranda.
我一瞬就注意到了
I noticed right away.
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
就是你没错
You're the one.
放过那个女孩
Hey, lay off the girl.
道克
Doc...
-是她了 -我不认识你
- it's her. - I don't know you.
-是她了 道克 -哦 见鬼
- It's her, Doc. - Oh, shit!
我已经六年没见过你了
I haven't seen you in six years.
我答应过你
I promised you, m'hija,
你妈妈把你从我身边带走了
your Mom took you from me!
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我答应过要杀七个人
I promised I'd kill seven, m'hija.
用枪 用手
By gun, by hand,
用绳子 用车
by rope, by car,
用水 火 最后
by water, by fire, and finally...
用刀
by knife!
-震怒之日 即在于今 -我不认识你
- Dies irae, dies illa... - I don't know you!
-天地万物 化作灰烬 -离我远点
- Solvet saeclum in favilla... - Get away from me!
全如大卫与希维拉之预言
Teste Satan cum sibylla...
滚到墙边去
Get the fuck back to the wall!
滚回去
Get back there!
不要动
Do not move.
-来吧 我的宝贝 -你在干什么?
- Come to me my baby! - What're you doing?!
来吧 我的孩子
Come to me, my baby!
文尼 我告诉过你要先打开保险柜
Vinny! I told you to open the safe first.
你可以在那之后折磨她 做你的撒旦教破事儿
You can torture and do your satanic shit after.
我知道你在那 我知道
I know you're fucking in there! I know you're fucking in there!
别盯着我 该死的
Don't you look at me, goddammit!
-里克 -哦 我的天
- Rick! - Oh, my God!
呀 呀 呀
Ay, ay, ay...
我知道你在里面 宝贝
I know you're in there, baby.
我让你出来
I'm gonna get you.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on.
文尼 文尼
Vinny! Vinny!
妈的
Fuck you!
妈的
Fuck you!
特雷西
Traci!
特雷西?
Trace?
特雷西?
Traci?
见鬼 你没事吧?
Shit, are you okay?
妈的
Fuck.
谁他妈的在这里枪杀了圣诞老人和他的精灵?
Who the hell shot Santa Claus and his elf here?
不是你吗?
It wasn't you?
哦 见鬼 来吧 乔恩
Oh, shit! Come on, come on, come on, down, Jon.
我们走
Down. Let's go.
你为什么要毁灭自己 乔恩?
Why you trying to destroy yourself, Jon?
为什么会嫉妒 憎恨 贪婪?
Why jealousy, hatred, greed?
你只会吸引和你有同样情感的人 危险的人
You only attract other people with same emotion, dangerous people.
我告诉过你 乔恩
I told you, Jon.
我说你不能相信她
I said you couldn't trust her.
那个女人到底怎么了?
What really happened with that woman?
你对她做了什么? 你伤害了她吗?
Did you do anything to her? Did you hurt her?
乔恩 她是我的生命 她是我的一切
Jon... she was my life. She was everything.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
她的尸体被发现时已经完全被毁并被撕成碎片
Her body was found completely destroyed and tore apart.
电影精选列表