她的脸被毁了
Her face ruined and slashed.
警♥察♥不想听真♥相♥
Police doesn't want to hear truth.
他们称这为本世纪未破案
They call it unsolved crime of the century.
他们把伊丽莎白变成了一个黑色大丽花一般的黑暗幻想
They transform Elizabeth into a dark fantasy of Black Dahlia.
我把自己变成了歌♥剧魅影
I transform myself like a phantom of opera.
爱与悲剧 乔恩
Love and tragedy, Jon.
我在你的眼里看到了
I see it in your eyes.
科罗拉多州立大学 嗯 乔恩?
Colorado State, huh, Jon?
自动取款机
ATM.
大学转学证明 嗯 乔恩?
College transfer papers, huh, Jon?
我觉得你不可能以这种方式
I don't think you're going to get into Colorado State
进入科罗拉多州立大学
the way you've been handling this job.
你把一切都毁了
You're fucking everything up.
低下头 伙计们
Keep your heads down, guys.
特雷西 不用这么低
Traci, not that far down.
我希望你知道 因为你的关系
You know, I hope you know... because of you and your fucking up,
我们有两具肿胀的尸体在那儿
we got two fucking bloated bodies out there
野猪都准备开饭了
the javelinas are gonna start chewing on.
你有什么想说的?
What do you think about that?
你♥他♥妈♥的一点也不在乎 不是吗?
You don't give a goddamn, do you?
我告诉你 我要你为这事负责
Well, I'll tell you what, I'm holding you responsible for this shit.
乔恩
Jon...
你就是个屌♥丝
You're a fuck-up.
整个取款机的事 都是妈的胡扯
This whole ATM thing, it's just fucked.
你在现实生活中真的这么糟糕吗?
I mean, are you this much of a fuck-up in real life?
她看上你什么了? 她是在什么桥下找到你的吗?
What does she see in you? Did she find you under a bridge?
真是个软蛋 从这里我都能听到你的心跳
What a fucking pussy, man. I can hear your heart beating from here.
别他妈的让我失望
Don't fucking disappoint me.
明天是个大日子
Tomorrow is a big day.
我们得他妈的活着离开这里
We gotta get the fuck out of here alive.
好吧
Well...
如果他们想杀我们 他们早动手了
if they wanted to kill us, they would've.
也许是别人对道克和他的手下的一场仇杀
You know, maybe it's a vendetta against Doc and that black rat of his.
也许有人跟踪他来这儿
Maybe somebody followed him here.
又或者是什么毒枭帮了我们一把忙
Or it could be the drug lords looking out for me.
甚至可能是我邻居那个又疯又成熟的女性朋友
Hell, it could be that crazy cougar lady neighbor friend of mine.
她是个很好的枪手
She's a pretty good shot.
乔恩 过来 过来
Jon, come here, come here.
你的朋友呢 那个给你保险箱的人?
What about that friend of yours, the guy who gave you the safe?
也许他和这件事有关系
Maybe he had something to do with this.
-有没有人找他麻烦? -我不知道 也许吧
- Did he have anybody after him? - I don't know. Maybe, yeah.
-也许吧? -也许吧
- Maybe? - Maybe.
我想可能有 听着 乔恩
I think there might be. Now listen, Jon,
偶尔呢 你就得像个男人♥大♥胆一点的
every once in awhile in life, your balls gotta get a little bit bigger.
现在是时候了
And now's the time.
我要你去车♥库♥拿枪
I need you to go out to the garage and get the guns.
他们在军用行李袋里 在白色黑斑羚后面的盒子里
They're in an army duffel bag, in a box behind the white Impala.
检查一下弹♥药♥ 好吗?
Check for ammo, all right?
特雷西需要这个 我需要这个 我们需要你
Traci needs this, I need this. We need you.
-军用? -是的
- Army? - Yeah.
是绿色的 是一个军用行李袋
It's green, it's an army duffel bag.
你能行的 对吧?
You can do this, all right?
这是独一无二的
It's a one of a kind,
我也是其中之一 对吧?
and I said yeah, I'm a one of a million too, right?
我很特别 我是独一无二的
I'm special, I'm unique.
嗯 我的小宝贝
Mm, my little baby, ahh!
我想舔它
I can lick it. Ahh!
来吧
Come on.
我们去兜风吧
Let's go for spin!
哈维的车怎么在里克的车♥库♥?
How the fuck did Harvey's car get into Rick's garage?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
-你知道这件事吗? -你在说什么?
- Did you know about this? - What're you talking about?
哈维的车在里克的车♥库♥里
Harvey's car is in Rick's garage.
-那些是里克的车 -不 不是
- Those are Rick's cars. - No, they're not.
现在要么你告诉我真♥相♥ 要么我去报♥警♥
Now either you tell me the truth, or I'm going to the cops.
-那是不可能的 -里克在哪儿?
- That's impossible. - Where the hell is Rick?
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
现在你哪儿也去不了 伙计
Now you're not going anywhere, pal.
你♥他♥妈♥的在我的家里都干了些什么?
And what the fuck were you doing in my shit?
你真是个讨厌鬼
What a pain in the ass you are.
我从来没有和别人有过这么大的麻烦
I've never had this much trouble with anybody else.
还有你 过来
And you... Come here.
收拾行李 宝贝
Finish packing, baby.
我知道你在想什么
Now I know what you're thinking.
我上她五六次了吗?
Did I fuck her five or six times?
好吧 说实话 过程太激动 我忘了
Well, to tell you the truth, with all that excitement, I forgot.
我们干这事已经很多年了
We've been doing this shit for years.
我都数不清我在山里埋了多少尸体
I can't tell you how many bodies I got buried up in the hills.
乔恩 我真的不想杀了你
Now, Jon, I don't really want to have to kill you.
但我不介意
But I don't mind.
现在 把手铐戴上
Now here, put these cuffs on.
把它们戴上
Put 'em on.
和你太配了
It looks like your kind of jewelry.
现在走起来
Now move.
快走
Come on.
好了
All right...
就在那站住
Pull over.
你知道 乔恩
You know, Jon,
你本可以回到无名小卒的生活
you could've gone back to being a nobody.
但现在呢?
But now?
你会像沙漠里的流浪狗一样死去
You're gonna die like a stray dog in the desert.
然后我要回农场
Then I'm gonna head back to the ranch,
我要烧掉保险箱
I'm gonna burn through that safe
现在道克和他的小老弟已经不碍事了
now that Doc and that baby burrito of his are out of the way.
特雷西和我要搭飞机去开曼群岛
Traci and I are gonna catch a flight to the Caymans.
我再也不用和你这个小婊♥子♥有任何瓜葛了
And I won't have to hear you bitch ever again.
走
Move.
下面 走吧
Down there, let's go.
就在这
Right up here.
就在那里 跪下 跪下
Right there, down. Get on your knees.
是个死的好地方 是吧 乔恩? 我欠你的
Nice place to die, huh, Jon? I owe you that much.
这就是我杀死大家的地方
This is where I take everybody to kill.
你对我朋友的尸体做了什么?
What did you do with my friend's body?
我没有对你朋友的尸体做任何事
I didn't do anything with your friend's body.
他可能被冲到海里去了
He probably washed out to sea.
我本来只是要去拿车的 然后把车开出来
I was just supposed to pick up the car and get it out of there.
顺便说一下 是部好车
Oh, and nice car, by the way.
是我最喜欢的一个 你的朋友很有品位
One of my favorites. Your buddy had good taste.
我们本来要在加油站见你的
We were then supposed to meet you at the gas station.
从你手里拿走钥匙 然后抛弃你
Get the keys from you and then ditch you.
但是你和你的朋友吵了一架
But you and your buddy had a little catfight,
开始互殴 然后他跳了下去
started bitchslapping each other and he went skydiving.
斯坦顿·里克个人资料 - 沃尔顿·特雷西 个人资料
没有所谓的爱情
There's no such thing as love.
你以为特雷西爱你吗?
Jesus, you think Traci loved you?
我昨晚和她干得太狠了
Hell, I was fucking her so hard last night,
我还以为会有一起床头凶杀案
I thought there was gonna be a headboard homicide.
你就在隔壁房♥间 你觉得她在乎吗?
And you were right in the next room. You think she cared?
不
Hell no.
但是我告诉你
But I tell you what...
乔恩 你看起来就像个第一次看到屌♥的小女生
Jesus, Jon, you look like a schoolgirl that's just seen her first pecker.
特雷西和我确实对一件事有共识
Traci and I do have an understanding about one thing.
如果你不在乎 生活就容易多了
Life's a lot easier if you don't give a shit.
任何事情
About anything.
我在第一次杀人后就知道了
I learned that after my first kill.
我的前妻 她活该 乔恩
My ex-wife. Hell, she deserved it, Jon.
妈的 真是个讨厌鬼
Fuck. What a pain in the ass.
她一有机会就贬低我
I mean, she belittled me any time she could
说我的橄榄球生涯结束了
about my football career being over.
说我一事无成 说我是个废物
How I wouldn't amount to anything, how I was a loser.
有天晚上 她喝得太多了
电影精选列表