前情回顾
不明飞行物现象
你一点面子也不给我
You have no respect for me.
此话怎讲啊
What are you talking about?
没有人能毁了我的生日 谁都不行
Nobody, no one will spoil my birthday. No one.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
-比如? -我什么都知道
- Like what? - I know everything.
-你知道个屁 -咱俩杠上了
- You don't know shit. - Let's start with this.
谁是马尔默?
Who's Malmo?
马尔默?
Malmo?
马尔默
我给了你一切 工作 友谊 建议
I gave you everything! A job, friendship, advice!
你给了我什么?
You didn't give me nothing!
啊
Aah!
马尔默 乔恩不用知道 他会很心烦 只有到那时候他才会接受所发生的一切 我们要避免危险 哈维留
你知道我想干嘛吗?
You know what I'm gonna do?
我要去和这个混♥蛋♥马尔默对质
I'm gonna confront this Malmo fuck.
然后再处理哈维的事
And then I'm gonna deal with Harvey after that.
我要用对的手段
I'm gonna do it the right way.
到那时就太晚了
By that time, it's gonna be too late.
你身无分文了
All your money's gonna be gone.
那家伙跟着你
I mean, this guy's stalking you.
你已经知道他是个神经病了
You already know he's a psycho.
我们要制定个计划
What we need to do is come up with a plan.
弄些他搞不懂的计划
Something... something he can't catch on to.
如果你还记得 相信我
If you remember, trust me.
友谊比金钱重要 你能这么说吗?
Friendship before money. Can you say that?
-是啊 -什么?
- Yeah. - What?
相信我 友谊比金钱重要
Come on."Trust me, friendship before money."
-是的 -对
- Yeah. - Right.
哦 今天真是个好日子
? Oh, what a day like today ?
哦 为什么一切都变了?
? Oh, how everything changed ?
我把一份爱
? I put a bowl of love ?
丢在门外
? Out the back door ?
没有花儿
? Ain't got no flowers ?
再也没有了
? Out there no more ?
有什么人在那里
? Is there somebody out there ?
等我
? Waiting for me ?
我要给你讲个好故事 你很熟悉的
I have a good story for you, a familiar story.
一个人在大城市遇见另一个人 他们有梦想
One guy meet another in a big city, they have dreams.
但是有些东西变了 贪婪 仇恨 嫉妒
But something changed. Greed, hatred, jealousy.
你知道这个词吗 乔恩? 知道吗?
You know this word, Jon? Do you?
听我说
Come on, listen to me.
如果你想要结束 那就动手吧
If you're gonna end it, just do it!
好吗?我不玩这个蠢游戏
All right? I'm not playing this stupid game.
生活中 有时我们会跌倒
Sometimes in life we fall down.
我快淹死了 但是你丢下了我 我的朋友
I'm drowning, but you left me, my friend.
我在想 我会怎么样?
And I wonder, what will become of me?
我会孤独地死去吗?
Will I die alone?
你是我最好的朋友 也是我最损的朋友
You were my best friend, and my worst friend.
乔恩
Jon...
你都干了些什么?
What the fuck did you do?
自动提款机?你在逗我?
An ATM? Are you kidding me?
那不是自动取款机 是个保险箱
It's not an ATM. It's a fuckin' safe.
是个保险箱
"It's a fuckin' safe."
快点 乔恩
Hurry up, Jon.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
快点 快走了
Come on, get out of here. Hurry up!
我在努力
I'm trying to!
我以为你说你知道他的密♥码♥
I thought you said you saw him do that.
我知道 我就在那看着他做的
I did! I watched him from right over there.
这没什么大不了的
It doesn't matter.
用个钥匙有多难?
How hard is it to use a fucking key?
你逗我?我们走
Are you kidding me right now? Let's go!
快开啊
Come on...
-乔恩 -哦 可恶
- Jon! - Oh, shit!
我把钥匙拿错了
I got the wrong keys!
他有两套钥匙
He's got two sets of keys.
-我们得回悬崖去 -你说什么?
- We gotta go back to the cliff. - What do you mean?
这是我们打开保险箱唯一的办法
It's the only way we'll get this thing open.
-你没检查钥匙? -没有 他从悬崖掉下去的时候
- You didn't check it? - No! I didn't check his keys
我没有检查他的钥匙
as he was falling off the cliff.
-好吧 你应该 -等等
- Well, you should've... - Wait! Wait.
你的车后面有千斤顶 对吧?
You got the car jack in the back, right?
我们为什么不直接把这个撬走呢
Why don't we just take the whole thing with us?
这可是一台自动提款机
It's an ATM machine!
好吧 只要
All right, just...
连螺栓都没有上
It's not even bolted.
闭嘴
Shut up!
感觉里面有很多钱
It feels like there's so much money in here.
会伤到你的背的
It's gonna hurt your back.
往东八小时到达图森
我好累
I am so tired.
我几乎睁不开眼睛了
I can barely keep my eyes open.
还得开八个小时
We're still eight hours away.
没事 我来开吧 我不累
That's fine, let me drive. I'm not tired at all.
谁打的?没事吧
What's that? Is everything all right?
没事 可能是我的老板在想我在哪
Yeah... it's probably just my boss, wondering where I'm at.
可能以为我出事了
Probably thinks something happened to me.
我们继续上路吧 坐在这我觉得不舒服
Let's get back on the road. I don't feel comfortable just sitting out here.
没事 我们在个偏僻的地方
We're fine. We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们在什么高速路上? 我们应该在8号♥高速上
What highway are we on, anyway? We should be on the 8.
我知道要怎么走
I know where I'm going.
-我来 -糟了
- I got this.. - Shit.
我来处理 放心
Just let me handle it. I got it.
见鬼
Shit.
他过来了
Oh, he's coming up.
妈的
Fuck!
晚上好
Evening!
嗨 警官 你好吗?
Hey, officer. How you doing?
一切都好吗?
Everything okay in here?
没事 我只是
Yeah, you know, I just...
我有点累 所以把车停在了路边
I pulled over 'cause I was starting to get a little bit tired.
我注意到了 我看到你在
I noticed. I saw you swerving back there,
-尤马高速公路上转弯 -是的
- in Yuma highway. - Yeah.
我认出你车后面的螺旋装置了
I recognized the worm on the back of your car.
-标签过期了 -什么?真的吗?
- Tags are expired. - What? Really?
逾期9个月
Nine months past due.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉 我总是忘记车年审这类事儿
I'm so sorry. I'm so bad about getting these things done.
我明早上一早就去年审
Uh... I'll get it fixed first thing in the morning.
请出示你的驾照和行驶证
May I see your license and registration, please?
好的 乔恩?
Yeah, sure. Jon?
-拿给我一下 -好的 好的
- Can you get that? - Yeah. Yeah.
有一个 手册
There's an... owner's manual...
这就尴尬了
This is really embarrassing.
我把证件放到另一个包里了
I moved the paperwork out and placed it into my other purse,
我们正在搬家
and we're going through this move,
所以你知道的 很混乱
so you know how things can kind of get jumbled up?
你的驾照也是?
Your license as well?
是的 是的 抱歉
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry.
嗯
Uh... yeah...
给你
Here you go.
你们要去哪?
Where are you headin'?
我们要去科罗拉多 埃斯特公园
We're headin' up toward Colorado, Estes Park?
你们是从墨西哥来的吗?
You guys coming from Mexico?
警官 不 不是墨西哥来的
No, officer, no. Not Mexico.
你们车后面是什么?
What do you guys got back there?
只是打包的东西
Just packing stuff.
嗯
Mm.
我们接到一个边境巡逻队的电♥话♥
We got a call... Border Patrol gave us a call
描述了一辆和你们这个很像的小型货车
about a minivan fitting your description.
有点可疑
电影精选列表