unveiled real-estate mogul Winston Mills
搞定 这是最后一张
Done. This is the last one.
搞得我们就像吓坏了的小猫一样逃跑
We just ran like little scaredy-cats.
播放伯尼的叫声
play them Bernie's replies?
播放它的视频 好 好 好
Play his video. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
收工
And that's a wrap.
教育人们要尊重动物们的习性
teach people how to respect their habitats.
整个族群都来啦 来吧伯尼
The whole pod's out here, the whole family. Yeah. Hey, Bernie.
整个海洋馆都给你们看了
And this is our entire facility.
无论发生了什么
Whatever happened,
早
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, darling.
早啊伙计 还好吗
Morning, buddy. You okay?
时光飞逝啊
Time flies.
时间不早了
I think it's a little late.
明天早上十点开馆
Opens at 10:00 a.M. tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
昨晚已经突破两万的点击量了
We got 20,000 hits since last night.
是 是 没错
Oh, well... Well, yeah.
是 没错
Yes, it would.
是从我的相机导到你手♥机♥里的片段
Linked the footage from my camera to your phone.
是他 我们得走了
It's him. We gotta go.
是他们 你看 我没开玩笑
No, it's them. I'm not joking. Look!
是啊
Yeah, right.
是啊 什么 一致同意
Yeah. What, it was unanimous?
是啊 他们收到了"禁紫令"
Yeah, they got an "indunktion" letter.
是啊 只要温斯顿不先买♥♥了这个地方
Yeah, unless Winston buys the place first.
是啊 我们应该很快就能放生它
Yeah. We should be able to release him soon.
是啊 我们得到了来自各国的祝福
Yep. We're getting well wishes from countries all around the world.
是啊 我们找到它了
Yeah. We found him.
是啊 我真希望爸爸不要这么激动
Yeah, I wish Dad wasn't so excited about it.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没关系 人非圣贤孰能无过
Yeah, that's all right. We all make mistakes.
是啊 鲍勃 瑞安 他办成了
Yeah. Bob Ryan, he pulled it off.
是妈妈
It's Mom.
是左边还是右边
Is it the left or the right?
是很动听
That does have a nice ring to it.
是的 也许他会成为一名球员
Yeah, and maybe he will be a ballplayer.
是的 先生 好事 好吧
Yes, sir, it's something, all right.
是的 先生 这是我所有能找到的
Yes, sir. It's all I could find.
是的 对
Yeah, right.
是的 对 那是 温斯顿 米尔斯
Yeah, right. That's, Winston Mills.
是的 市长也在旁边
Yeah and they have the mayor on their side, too.
是的 我们要把一切都告诉我们爸爸
Yeah, and we're gonna tell our dad everything!
是的 我很感兴趣
Yes, I'm very interested.
是的 我想他们找到了一些晒伤的海豚
Yeah, I guess they found some sunburned dolphin.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
是的 没错 我是鲍勃 瑞安
Yeah. Yeah, I'm Bob Ryan.
是的鲍勃瑞安正在努力争取
But Bob Ryan's working on it.
是红灯
It's a red light.
是罗伯特·雷·瑞安先生吗
Mr. Robert Ray Ryan?
是跟他们说海洋公园呢
Should we talk to them about the marine park
是这样桑兹小姐 因为我们的海豚朋友
Well, Ms. Sands, it was really our dolphin friends.
晚上偷偷溜出去 拿着我的钥匙
Sneaking out at night, taking my keys,
更长 从你结婚时算起
Longer. Since your wedding.
最糟的是
I actually trusted you,
有一条差点跳上我们的船
Yeah, one almost jumped in our boat.
有个疯子开着船
It was this crazy boat driver.
有些事情永远不会改变
Some things never change.
有些种类的海豚直到八岁才会离开妈妈
and some stay with their mama until they're eight years old?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello! Hello!
有人吗 能不能让我们进去
Help! Please let us in!
有人把我们所有的东西都拿走了
Someone took all our stuff.
有人觊觎那块地吗
No one snooping around the property?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
What'd he want?
有什么问题吗
What's wrong?
有几方以保密形式参与
and there's several private parties involved,
有家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥想从我这买♥♥走
I had a real-estate firm try to buy it from me
有意思的很 现在时不时还会疼
It's funny. You know, it still aches sometimes.
有时候我觉得我太努力了
Sometimes I think I just try too hard.
有海洋乐园的卡车在装货物
loading something up about a half-mile up the beach.
有海洋动物和很多游乐设施
With sea animals and lots of rides,
有用 看 快看
It's working. Look. Look at 'em.
有趣
Interesting.
来 准备好了吗
Here. Ready?
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy. Yes.
来吧 好的 好的 有工作
Come on. Yeah. Yeah. Work to do.
来吧 我们就快到了
Come on. We're almost there.
来吧 鲍勃 为团队着想
"Come on, Bob. Do it for the team,"
来看看成品
Exporting.
根据爸爸的日程 清洁队10点开始工作
So according to Dad's schedule, the cleaning crew starts at 10:00.
桑迪
Sandy
棒极了
Awesome.
正如我所说
So as I was saying,
此外 你让我看起来脸上有光
Besides, you made me look good,
死鱼真恶心
Ew. Dead fish.
比方说我们给受伤海豚找了家
Slimy fish gets new home,
水流 正如我们走出来的路一般
It's making its own path, just like we make our own path.
没事的 老爸
It's okay, Dad.
没什么 我们走吧 还有工作要做呢
Nothing. Let's go. We got work to do.
没什么 我只是说
Nothing. I'm just saying.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
没关系 我有一个计划
It's okay. I have a plan.
没有 先生 今天没有
No, sir, not today.
没有人会坐牢
No one's going to jail.
没有人工作比你更努力了
Nobody works harder than you.
没有我们的照顾他们活不了
They couldn't survive without our care.
没有相机 坏人就赢了
Without the camera, the bad guys win.
没有相机 没有视频证据
No camera, no more films.
没错 它们真漂亮
Yeah, you're right. Really beautiful.
没错 就是这样 太好了
Yes. Yes. Yes.
没错 快去
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 投票布洛克·查克斯进监狱
Yeah, yeah. "Vote Brock Winters, the mayor of the state pen."
没问题 能告诉我这份文件是什么吗
Great. Want to tell me what I'm signing?
海洋好像是一面生命之镜 瑞安
The ocean's a, uh... it's a mirror of life, Ryan.
海那么大
It's a big ocean.
温斯顿
Winston
温斯顿
Winston
温斯顿 米尔斯正打算把这里买♥♥下来
Winston Mills is planning to buy Marineland.
温斯顿亲自把我带到这里来
Winston brought me out here personally.
温斯顿会给我这个副总裁职位
Winston's gonna give me this VP slot.
温斯顿有个和你一样的照相机
Winston has a camera just like yours.
然后 现在你的证据在哪里呢 对吧
And? Where's your proof now, right?
然后 霍莉 看这边
And then, Holly, over here,
然后你和我看起来就像英雄
and then you and I look like heroes.
然后呢
What happens then?
然后在第二页签名
and then sign the second page for me.
然后在纸下方印上手♥机♥号♥
And your phone number at the bottom.
然后我们坐瑞安特快号♥
We're gonna take out the Ryan Express,
然后把那些坏人送进监狱
and put those bad guys in jail.
然后撞伤了我的肩膀
then wrecking my shoulder.
照片拍得不错 你俩还在拍电影吗
This is a good picture. Are you guys, uh, still doing that movie?
爸爸
Dad
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸 他在撒谎 好吗
Dad, he's lying, okay?
爸爸 好么
Dad, right?
爸爸 我们说的是实话 我可以证明这一点
Dad, we're telling the truth. I can prove it.
爸爸呢 今天很忙吗