Oh, just the water pump.
可真够险的
That was a close one.
否则他们就撤走了
or they walk.
听你们妈妈的话
Listen to your mother.
听着 一学期不上课没问题的
Look, well, one semester won't hurt.
听着 我确定那些海豚好的很
Look, I'm sure the dolphins are just fine.
听着他们在成长 这些只是必经之路
Look, they're growing up. It's just part of it.
听着小凯 你♥爸♥说了两星期不能出海
Look, Kev, your dad said no ocean for two weeks.
咱们可能出了点小麻烦
We might have a little problem.
咱们忘记给妈妈点电♥话♥了
We forgot to call Mom.
咱们有麻烦了
Uh, we got trouble.
咱们走吧
Let's go!
哈 可能是吃了老爸早上做的玉米煎饼
Yeah. It's probably Dad's breakfast burritos, huh?
喂吉米 是我
Hey, Jimmy. Yeah, it's me.
嗷 我肩膀真的好堵
Ow! That's my bum shoulder.
嘿你往哪开呀
Hey! Watch where you're going!
大块头 今天捕鱼顺利吗
Oh, hey, big guy. How's the fishing today?
她的直觉一向很准 妈妈
She's pretty good about these things, Mom,
好吧
Well...
好吧 这个 呃
Oh, yeah. Um...
好的 你确定一切都没问题
Okay, are you 100 percent sure this thing's covered?
好的 周一早上画好交上来如何
Sure thing. I'll have 'em drawn up, by, say, Monday morning?
如果不得分
if you don't score...
如果事情出岔子了 我就完了
This thing goes south... I'm finished.
妈 你知道吗有时候
Mom, you know how sometimes
妈妈来电♥话♥了 咱们得走了
Mom called. We gotta go.
孩子们 你们想过来
Hey, uh, you kids, you want to come over here
孵化依赖于温度
Just depends on the temperature,
它们的孵化大概需要60天
Well, it takes them about 60 days to hatch.
完美
Perfect.
对 那当然
Yeah, sure.
对啊 只有你会算这种事
Yeah, only you would know that.
小凯 如果你们当时溺水了怎么办
Kev, what if you two had drowned?
小家伙们 早上好啊
Wow. Good morning, guys.
小心 你不能碰它们
Hey, be careful. You can't touch 'em.
就差水泵了
Just the water pump.
尽快送到我的办公桌来
on my desk ASAP.
废话 我知道
Duh. I know that.
很多地方都需要花钱的
and we got a lot of stuff to take care of around here.
很好 还有
Excellent, and, um...
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
快点 上这儿来 保持呼吸 好吗
Come on. Right here. Just breathe, okay?
怎么了 来了
Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
怎么样
How's it going?
感觉有点不对劲
Something wasn't right.
懂吗 你花了这么多时间
Okay? And you spent so much time.
懂吗 我能陪陪孩子们
All right, I can be with the kids,
我不相信这些家伙 咱们走 快快
I don't trust these guys. Let's book it. Come on. Come on. Come on!
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我也是
Ditto.
我们到底该那他们怎么办
I mean, what are we gonna do with these two?
我们可以参与项目的
We are gonna be in business.
我们得相信你能照看好你妹妹的
All right, we trust you to be responsible and look after your sister.
我们必须拿到那个硕士学位
We gotta get this master's degree done.
我们明天早上再说这事
We're gonna take this up in the morning.
我们说过在餐桌前要脱帽的吧
what did we say about the hat at the kitchen table?
我们都要很守规矩的
we respected the rules.
我会向海岸巡逻队投诉的
I'm gonna call the Beach Harbor Patrol
我会跟教堂里的老鼠一样安静的
As a church mouse.
我去拿皮划艇 你在这等着
I'm gonna grab the kayak. Wait here.
我喜欢精确的数据
I like exact.
我在想 也许我应该取消暑期课程
I was just thinking that maybe I should skip summer semester.
我小时候可没这么皮
I never acted like that.
我就知道你会救我
I knew you'd save me.
我差点丢了摄影机
Could have lost my camera, too.
我希望能看到它们孵化 我想拍下来
I just hope they hatch while we're here. I wanna film 'em.
我想试一下水也没多大问题
I guess she could use a test run.
我明白 那就完成不了比赛 我懂
I know. You'll never finish. I know.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我猜不是很好
Not good, I guess.
我的女王在这儿呢
There's my queen.
我看你就是嫉妒
And you are just jealous.
我知道 但我们只想去弄清楚
I know, but we'll just go check things out.
我要是出了问题 你也完蛋
I go down, you go down, too.
我觉得也许我们这个暑假陪孩子过
I mean, maybe I should spend summer with the kids,
我觉得是100
It's 100, I believe.
我说的就是“斯度”
That's what I said, "humimidee."
我说过一千遍了 在海上
I told you a thousand times, you go on that water,
手♥机♥在皮划艇上
Phone's in the kayak.
才怪
Not.
把那些符合环境保护局规定的设计图
Get, um... Get those blueprints that fit all that EPA crap
抱歉 孩子们 这就是人生
Sorry, kiddos. That's life.
抱歉 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
拜托
Come on.
接下来的两星期 不准划皮划艇
Two weeks, no kayak.
是102
102.
是“湿度”
It's "humidity."
是啊 咱们还是回家吧
Yeah, let's just head back home.
是啊 我正在努力
Yeah, working on it.
是啊 真希望我能拍下那些家伙
Yeah. Wish I could have filmed those guys.
是它们救了我们
They saved us.
是的 我确定 快点
Oh, yeah, I'm sure. Come on.
是的老板 绝对黄金地段
Yes, sir. Grade A, prime real estate.
显然你的基因里很强势啊
Obviously your genes are dominant.
最后的10英亩地
The last 10 acres.
来
Go ahead.
来这边
Come here.
没事吧 起来
You okay? Come on.
没什么大碍的吧
No harm in that.
没准还能找到份兼♥职♥
maybe get a part-time job.
没有 爸
No, sir.
没错 要比赛 就要比完
That's right. And if you wanna compete, you gotta complete.
没错 这都要怪快艇上的那个疯子
Exactly, and it was all that crazy guy in the speedboat's fault.
没问题
Sure thing.
海豚都不见了
I don't see the dolphins.
爱你 晚安
Love you. Good night.
爱你哟
Love you.
爸爸说让咱们小心点
Be careful. Dad said.
看
Look.
看 海盐回来了
Look. Seasalt's back.
看来咱们被困在这了 小凯
Looks like we're stuck, Kev.
看见没 我就知道它们会来这见我们的
See? I knew they'd be here to see us.
看谁快
Race you.
真是个败类
What a loser.
离圣诞节就剩158天了
Christmas is only 158 days away.
等下想去游泳吗
Want to go swimming later?
绝对不能让金主等着 别笑
Never keep hungry money waiting. Don't laugh.
继续和它们讲话 继续啊
Just keep talking to 'em. Go.
而且 我们不光要懂规矩 还要练习
I mean, we knew the rules. We practiced them,
而我碰巧知道他是想找我谈副总的职位
and I happen to know that he wants to talk to me about the VP slot.
船长会真心为你感到自豪
The Captain would be so proud of you.
虽然听起来挺诡异的 但是
I mean, in a strange and weird way, but...
行了 够了
All right, that's it.
行了 把青蛙拿出去 孩子们去睡觉
All right, frogs outside. Kids to bed.
行了 该用摄像机了
All right. Time to switch cameras.
让他停下来 凯文!!!!!!!!!! 让他停下
Make him stop, Kevin! Make him stop!
让我来拍拍你 过来
Let's get you on camera. Come here.
记住别声张 好吗
Let's keep this quiet, okay?
记住这一点 米尔斯
You just remember this, Mills.
试试望远镜吗
and take a look through the telescope?
话说回来 天气真好 对吧