took your word over my own kids'.
我决不会在公共场合承认的
I would never admit that in public...
我又找到了几个巢 把它们移走了
I found a few more nests, removed 'em.
我发起了一个视频活动 叫海豚的历史
I'm launching a video companion called The Dolphin Chronicles.
我只希望这次能安稳渡过
I just hope this one works out.
我只想给你和孩子最好的生活 对吧
I only want what's best for you and the kids, right?
我只是想尽我的职责 先生
I'm just trying to do my part, sir.
我否认这些指控
I deny these charges.
我听说你现在有两个孩子 对吧
I hear you got two kids now, right?
我和凯文每天都会见到他
Me and Kevin will see him every day.
我和西德尼谈过了
I talked to Sidney.
我喜欢 完美
I love it. It's perfect.
我喜欢被称作英雄
I like the sound of that.
我在海湾附近发现了一个营地
I found a campsite set up near the cove.
我夫人的水性比我好一点
My wife's a bit more astute about the water than I am.
我好像是看到了 你说呢
I mean, what do you think?
我好几年没听你提起他了
I haven't heard you mention him in years.
我学会了了爸爸的招式
I got Dad's skills.
我孩子也有同样的相机
My kids have that same camera.
我对此无能为力
I can't do nothin' about it.
我对这个项目有几个疑问
I got a couple of questions about this project.
我就帮不了你
if I don't know how.
我就是这么告诉他的
That's what I told him.
我就用手♥机♥拍吧
I'm just gonna use my phone.
我就知道它走丢了
I knew he was lost.
我已经祷告了 念了两次 以防万一
I already did. Said two, just in case.
我带你来这是有原因的 瑞安
I brought you out here for a reason, Ryan.
我开始有点担心他们的安全了
You know, I'm a little concerned about their safety.
我当然知道 亲爱的
Of course I do, honey.
我很擅长修理东西
I'm pretty handy at fixing things.
我很激动的向你们展示这片土地
I'm excited to show you the lay of the land.
我得去拿相机
I gotta get my camera.
我得承认我有点嫉妒
I gotta admit I was a little jealous
我想 教练经常怎么说
I mean, what would Coach say?
我想他成为一名球员不是什么秘密
It's no secret that I'm trying to turn him into a ballplayer,
我想你一定听说了你孩子昨晚闯入这里吧
I guess you must have heard about your kids breaking in here last night.
我想你认识他们
I think you know them.
我想它会没事的 它过一会儿就会回来
Uh, I'm sure he's fine. He'll be back soon.
我想没有你们他是活不下来的
I don't think he would have survived without you guys.
我想给我们想要的生活 你知道吗
I just want what's best for us, you know?
我想说 体育一直是我的标志
I mean, sports has always been my marker.
我想说副总的铭牌放那奖杯架上很合适
I'm just saying, VP would look nice on that trophy case back there.
我想说的是
I mean, it's, uh...
我早就知道了 他很高兴我们在这里
I knew it. He's glad we're here.
我昨天在海湾遇到了他们
I ran into them yesterday down at the cove,
我是你我是不会抱怨的
I wouldn't be complaining too much.
我是市长 你肯定在电视上见过我
I'm the mayor. You've seen me on television.
我是比较守旧
I'm old-school.
我是说 你不知道
I mean, you have no idea
我是说 你对所有的事情都撒谎 不是吗
I mean, you lied about everything, didn't you?
我是说 你肯定更没打过橄榄球
I mean, you certainly never played football,
我是说 我知道你会
I mean, I knew you'd get it!
我是说 看看他们的穿着
I mean, come on. Look at the way they're dressed.
我是说 等你看到
I mean, with income you're gonna see...
我是说 艾比挺好的
I mean, Abby's great.
我是说孩子们
I mean, the kids, they're...
我是说真的很坏很坏的坏人
I mean really, really bad people.
我有东西给你
I do have something for you.
我有些东西想给你看
I wanna... I wanna show you something.
我有点紧张
I'm kind of nervous about this.
我本来想和你讲讲道理
I was gonna take the moral high ground with you,
我来教你五步得分好吗
and I teach you the five-step drop?
我比你们想象中的酷 对吧
Yeah, I'm cooler than you thought, huh?
我没把握 艾比
I don't know, Ab.
我滴老天爷
Holy moly.
我猜他现在好很多了
I think he's feeling better.
我甚至不知道他回来了
I didn't even know that he was back in town.
我的大粉丝是吧
Big fan of mine, huh?
我的天哪 小凯
Are you kidding me, Kev?
我的孩子喜欢
My kids love to...
我的意思是 太可爱了吧
I mean, it was so cute.
我的老板
That's my boss.
我的老板今早收到了这个
This was delivered to my boss this morning.
我看到了
I saw that.
我真想知道它是怎么搁浅的
I just wish I knew how he got stranded.
我真是
I'm a...
我真的觉得她在和他们交流
And I actually think that she was communicating with them.
我真的需要你的帮助 老天
I really need your help on this one, Big Guy.
我知道了 做一份真的APB 好的
I get it. A real APB. Okay.
我知道那种表情
I know that look.
我答应彼得太太去帮她看看冰箱
Promised Ms. Peters I'd look at her freezer.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
我要去拿回我的相机
Gotta get my camera.
我要告你们 告你们所有人
I'm gonna sue all of you!
我要告到你倾家荡产
I'm gonna sue you for everything you have!
我要告诉你们也是一些和海豚有关的东西
What I have to tell you has to do with the dolphins
我要迟到了
I'm late.
我觉得他太圆滑了
He just seemed a little too slick for me.
我觉得这一切都是我们一手造成的
I think we caused all this mess.
我觉得这些够了
And I think this should more than cover it.
我让他卖♥♥给我了
I got him to sell.
我该怎么处理它们
What do I do with 'em?
我该怎么解释这个
How am I gonna explain this one?
我说 可能 你怎么
I said, "Might." What are you
我说了睡觉去
I said bed.
我说得很清楚这个地区可能会非常的危险
I made it pretty clear the area can be very dangerous.
我说服了市议会所有的成员
I got all the city board members convinced.
我身边的是瑞安家的凯文和霍莉
and with me today I have Kevin and Holly Ryan,
我过会再剪辑
I'll edit it later.
我还没遇到过需要如此保密的项目
than anything I've ever seen.
我还能怎么办 我一五一十全说了
What am I gonna do? I told him the truth.
我都不知道从哪里开始说了
I don't even know where to begin with you two.
我需要你在这上面签个字
I, um, need your signature on this.
我非常非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
或者我该说 我们商业收♥购♥部副总裁先生
Or should I say... Mr. Vice President of Commercial Acquisitions?
或许给你的海豚小伙伴祈祷一下也很好
Maybe saying a prayer for your little friend might be a good idea, too.
房♥主一直不肯卖♥♥
The owner's been a stickler at selling,
房♥主是谁
Who's the holdout?
所以
so...
所以你们两个才一直躲着啊
So that's why I haven't seen you two?
所以你刚才在电♥话♥里提到了我的房♥产
So you mentioned my property on the phone earlier.
所以叫
how about...
所以呢
Yeah. So?
所以呢 你打算放弃吗
So what, are you just gonna give up?
所以怎么了 你的相机去哪了
So what's the deal? Where's your camera?
所以我今天没办法带你们出去
and I can't take you out today.
所以我们到底去不去
So are we doing this or what?
所以我们继续把它隔离在这里
so we'll keep him here under quarantine
所以我喜欢你 鲍勃 你是家庭型
That's what I like about you, Bob. I mean, you're a family man.
所以我说不定会接受你的提议
so I might just take you up on that offer.
所以有没有什么特别的
So nothing out of the ordinary?
所以相机就在温斯顿的办公室里
So, it's in Winston's office.
所以那个帖子真的很管用 是吗
So the post really worked, huh?
打印五十张
Make 50 copies.
打算什么时候公布这个消息
-When's the big announcement?
扔远一点
Just get it far away from here.
找到了 米尔斯先生
Got 'em, Mr. Mills.
抓到了 米尔斯先生
Got 'em, Mr. Mills...
抱歉了 孩子们
Sorry, kiddos.
拉钩发誓
Pinky swear.
揭秘了地♥产♥大亨温斯顿 米尔斯