You're right. They're not our pets,
你说的对
You're right.
你过得怎么样 艾比怎样
What's going on with you, Abby?
你这就是触地得分了 鲍勃 瑞安
You scored a touchdown, Bob Ryan.
做个好梦 爱你
Sweet dreams. Love you.
停 住嘴 别说了
Stop! Stop it! Stop it,
偷那些海龟蛋
those turtle eggs!
像伯尼一样开心点
Be happy, like Bernie.
兄弟
Man.
光道歉是不够的 霍莉
You know, it's not good, Holly.
再见
Bye!
再见
Bye-bye.
再见 伯尼 再见了
Bye, Bernie! Bye, Bernie!
再见了伙计
Bye, buddy!
再见啦
Bye!
几个小时的事
Give me a couple hours.
几个月前了
a couple months back,
凯文 你能记录下他的叫声吗
Kevin, can you record his responses?
凯文 你说我们去来橄榄球来
Kevin, what do you say we grab the old pigskin
凯文11岁 霍莉9岁
Kevin's 11. Holly's 9.
凯文和他的电影制♥作♥
Kevin with his filmmaking,
凯文的相机和我的手♥机♥也被他搞坏了
Broke Kevin's camera and my phone, too.
别乱翻人家的隐私
You shouldn't be snooping.
别像个胆小鬼似的 你没事儿的
Don't be such a wuss. You're fine.
别客气
No problem.
别担心 市长
Don't worry, Mayor.
别担心 市长先生 不会有问题的
Don't worry, Mr. Mayor. There are no problems here.
别泄气 知道吗
Don't lose faith, all right?
别锁 千万别锁了
Please be unlocked. Please be unlocked.
别闹 听着 好了 你就
Come on, listen. All right, you just go...
办公室里都在传你会接杰克的位置
the word around the office is that you're up for Jack's old position,
加油
Come on.
加油 你能行 你可以的 伙计
Come on, buddy. You can do this. Come on, bud.
加油伯尼
Go, Bernie!
劳森先生谈谈那块地的事
about that land.
十五年的空手道不是白练的
Fifteen years of karate.
卢克·罗森
卢克·罗森.
卢克·罗森吗
Luke Lawson?
卢克证明了我的话
Luke backed me up.
去吧
Come on.
去吧 伯尼 去吧
Go, Bernie! Go!
去吧 你们两个去睡觉 现在马上
Go. Both of you, to bed. Now.
参加海湾联盟 中北部各州的接球手
All Gulf Conference, receiver at North Central State.
又是他们
It's them again.
受伤的那一只 哪一只来着
The bum one. Which one did you say it was?
另外 这两个是非法侵入的
Besides, these two are trespassing.
只是一份常规的保密协议
Oh, it's just a standard NDA.
只是为了来点瑞安家的家庭时光
just to have a little Ryan fam bam time.
只需要最后10英亩了吗
Just need the last 10 acres.
可以 怎么了
Sure. Why?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能就是被迷路了然后和家人分开了
Probably got disoriented and separated from his family.
可能晚熟 像你一样
Probably late bloomers, like you.
听我说 我们能想到办法
But listen. We got this.
听着 听着 现在我想起你们是谁了
Look, look, now that I know who you are,
听着 我不想有任何问题 好吗
Listen, I don't need any problems, okay?
听着 我得挂了
Look, I gotta go.
听着 我觉得这笔交易对你有好处
Look, I think the deal could be good for you.
呃 今晚的投票怎么样
How did the, uh... How'd the vote go tonight?
呃 呃 那是我的相机
Uh, so, um... That's my camera!
呃 我们想找到它的族群
Well, we'd like to find his pod.
呃 知道 很清楚
Uh, yeah, pretty good idea.
告诉他们伯尼没事
Tell them Bernie's okay.
告诉所有人我们找到了它
and let everybody know we found him.
和市长布洛克·查克斯
and city mayor Brock Winters' attempt
和市长布洛克·查克斯的影片
on real-estate mogul Winston Mills
哇 好的 大家都听到了
Wow. Well, there... There you go.
哈 真的吗
Wait. Really?
哎 温斯顿和市长
Oh, Winston and the mayor
哦 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
哦 不 我们都知道他在想什么 对吧
Oh, no. We both know what he's thinking, right?
哦 不好 查克跑了
Oh, no. ...Chuck's on the loose.
哦 你说得对
Oh, you're right.
哦 你还是个小偷啊
Oh, and you're thieves as well.
哦 哇 我不知道
Oh, wow, I had no idea.
哦 哦 哦 不
Uh-oh. Oh, no.
哦 天哪 这真是
Oh, my goodness. That is a...
哦 对不起 西德尼
Oh. I'm sorry, Sidney.
哦 来这儿 来这儿
Oh, come on. Come on.
哦 温特市长 嘿
Oh, Mayor Winter. Hey.
哦 那个可怜的傻缺
Oh, the... the poor sucker.
啊 你在这啊
Ah, there you are.
啊 找到了 找到了
Ah, bingo. Bingo.
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah,
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 好吧
Well, well.
嗯 对
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 当然 把那个桶拿过来
Uh, yeah, sure. Grab that bucket over there.
嗯 我可以编辑这段视频 发到网上
Yeah, I could edit this footage, post it on the Internet,
嗯 真恶心
Well, that stinks.
嗯 确实如此
Mm, yes, sir.
嗯 这看起来像他们
Yeah, that looks like them.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 不 不要这样
Hey, no, stop.
嘿 他们闯进了我的办公室
Hey, they broke in to my office.
嘿 伙计们 光天化日的
Oh, brother. Really, guys? Out in the open?
嘿 伯尼
Hey, Bernie!
嘿 伯尼
Hey, Bernie.
嘿 小凯 那是西德尼的手♥机♥
Hey, Kev, that's Sidney's phone.
嘿 我只是很幸运而已
Hey, I just got lucky.
嘿凯文 你们两个在忙啥
Oh, hey, Kevin. What are you two up to?
嘿迪哥 嘿麦奇
Hey, Digger. Hey, Mikey.
噢 哪呢
Aw, come on.
噢 好吧
Oh. Right.
噢 小心水池边地滑
Oh, and be careful around the edge of the pool.
噢 我懂 我两条腿也都不灵便了
Oh, I feel you. I mean, both my knees are squinky.
噢 是吗
Oh, he does, does he?
噢对了 我有个好消息
Oh, I got some good news.
回来了 伯尼怎么样
There you are. How's Bernie?
因为一旦我们开始施工 可能会很危险
Bcause once we start construction, it could be dangerous.
因为他严重晒伤了
Since he has a big sunburn,
因为像你这样的社会蛀虫没有胆量
because a worm like you wouldn't have the guts.
因为如果你这样做 我会解雇他
because if you do, I'll fire him.
因为我刚刚升职了
because I just kinda got promoted.
因为我开始怀疑
Because I have the sneaking suspicion
因为要在这一生中成功
Because to succeed in this life,
在半职业球队里打了一年比赛
played a year of semi-pro until
在发一条失踪海豚的布告
APB on a missing dolphin.
在联盟摸爬滚打13个赛季
Bouncing around the league for 13 seasons,
在这呢 海豚豚 海豚豚
Here, dolphin, dolphin, dolphin.
在这长大的 叫什么卢克·罗森
Grew up around here. His name's Luke Lawson.
在那片地♥产♥中还有一块地
There's one piece of land right in the middle of the property that we
在首页底部签名字的首字母
Just initial at the bottom of page one,
坚持一下
Just hang in there.
大吝啬鬼
Big meanie!
大大的美美的违法化工厂
illegal chemical plant you're building?
大家都要去哪儿
Where is everybody going?
天了噜 这天太适合外出了
Oh, man, beautiful day out.
天啊 兄弟
Oh, brother.
太好了
All righty.
太好了 亲爱的 我太为你骄傲了