His sunburn doesn't hurt him anymore.
伊兹又在讲♥法♥语了吗
Izzy speaking French again?
伙计们 伯尼没事
Guys, Bernie's fine.
会对我们很不利
It'll be their word against ours.
会很不错的 小凯
It's gonna be great, Kev.
会有游乐设施 水滑梯
It's gonna have rides, water slides.
会罚我们数百万的罚款的
it'll cost us millions in fines.
伯尼
Bernie
伯尼 这不对劲
Something sure smells fishy around here, Bernie,
伯尼不是鱼 它是哺乳动物
Bernie's not a fish! He's a mammal!
伯尼怎么样
Bernie?
伯尼的视频超过了一万播放量
Bernie's video has over 10,000 views.
伯尼能回家了
Bernie can go home.
伯尼要回去了 一起走吧
Bernie's coming home! Let's go!
伯尼要回家了 快来啊
Bernie's coming home! Come on!
但他现在很好
but he's fine now.
但它们是我们的朋友
but they are our friends.
但它们是野生动物
they are wild animals.
但我不太喜欢和我说话的那个人
but don't much like the guy I talked to, though.
但我们必须告诉你父母
But we have to tell your parents.
但我们有影片 有网络
but we have the footage, we have the Internet,
但我来这里的最后一件事
but the last thing I'm here to do
但我还是不同意他们去划皮艇 好吗
And I still say no on the kayak, all right?
但是
but, uh...
但是 妈妈
But, Mom...
但是 我不知道那是不是对的
but... I don't know if that's right.
但是不要和他们一起游泳 行吗
But no swimming with them. Promise?
但是为什么照片
But why the pho...
但是后来在上三垒时伤了左膝盖
I blew out my left knee sliding to third.
但是律师团对这个项目三缄其口
and the attorneys have been more tight-lipped about this
但是私下我承认
Yeah. ...of course, but...
佛罗里达州圣奥古斯汀阳光海滩为您报道
from the sunny beaches of St. Augustine, Florida.
你 你不是鲍勃 瑞安的孩子吗
and you... Aren't you Bob Ryan's kids?
你为什么不说他们
Why didn't you tell them off?
你什么时候变得像个婴儿一样了
When did you become such a baby?
你从哪找到的
Where did you find it?
你从来没有打过棒球
that you never even played baseball at all.
你以为是什么 意大利面吗
What'd you expect, spaghetti?
你们两个救了伯尼
You two helped save Bernie
你们再不走我就把你们都抓起来
Why don't you both get out of here before I have you both arrested!
你们又做了什么
What'd you guys do now?
你们在哪 快来啊 我们在这
Where are you? Come on. We're over here!
你们外公以前经常带我过来
Your granddad used to bring me here.
你们找到他们了吗
You found them?
你们知道吗 非法闯入是很严重的罪哦
You know that, uh, breaking and entering is a very serious offense.
你们能找到他的族群吗
Think you guys could find his pod,
你们见过它吗
Have you seen him?
你们觉不觉得这是个共赢局面
What do you think about that Win-win for everyone.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
你会有一种感觉
you get that feeling down in your belly?
你会说出来吗 即使他们告诉你不要
Would you tell? Even if they told you not to?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做完了吗
You done?
你做这干嘛
So what'd you do that for?
你利用我以联♥系♥我的老朋友
You used me to get to my old pal.
你去哪了
Where are ya?
你去哪了
Where are you?
你可以拍些照片给伯尼
You can get some shots for Bernie.
你可以的 相信自己 好吗
You can do this. I know it, okay?
你听到了吗 伯尼
Did you hear that, Bernie?
你告诉他们了吗
You tell them?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在哪啊 快点
Where you at? Come on.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
你在追孩子吗 先生
You're chasing children, sir?
你好
Hello.
你就是要记得 对吗
You just had that touch, you know?
你尽职了
You did your job.
你当时也只是在做自己觉得对的事
You were just doing what you thought was best.
你必须投入
you must go deep.
你总是对的
You're always right.
你想再惹更多麻烦吗
Do you wanna get in more trouble?
你想的话随时可以带家人出去兜一圈
You take your family out anytime you want.
你才应该一直在镜头前的那个
You're the one that's always in front of the camera.
你才是幕后智囊团 你觉得呢
You're the brains of the outfit. What do you think?
你找到什么了 我是不是错过了什么
You found what? Am I missing something here?
你拉钩发誓你不会说出去
You pinky promise you won't tell?
你撒谎了
You lied.
你无意中听到他和市长谈话
you overheard him speaking with the mayor.
你是世上最美的修船机械工
You're the most beautiful boat mechanic in all the world.
你是个卑鄙的人
You are a mean man.
你是受雇于米尔斯 Realty Company的
Are you employed by a Mills Realty Company,
你是对的
You were right.
你本可以帮我的 你知道吗
You could have helped me, you know?
你正看着公♥司♥新副总裁呢
You're looking at the new VP.
你没开玩笑吧 这世界真是太小了
You gotta be kidding. What a small world.
你没有相机了吗 小凯
You don't have your camera, Kev?
你♥爸♥爸的工作对他来说很重要
your Dad's job is important to him.
你猜怎么着 我们找到它了
Guess what! We found him!
你现在听起来和他一模一样
You sound just like him now.
你疯了吗
You crazy?
你的家人都来了 伙计
The whole family's out there, man.
你的录像火了 你应该高兴的
Your footage is a hit. You should be doing cartwheels.
你的膝盖怎么样
What about that knee of yours?
你看你现在的样子
It looks like you're doing all right.
你看这有人吗 听着
Anybody? Listen,
你真了不起 鲍勃 瑞安
You are really something, Bob Ryan.
你知道 你
You know, you!
你知道 我 不能让孩子们受伤
You know, I, can't have any kids getting hurt.
你知道 没有这块地我们做不成交易
You know, we lose this piece of land, the deal goes away.
你知道他们没有在救任何海龟
You know they aren't saving any turtles.
你知道体育项目最伟大的地方在于什么吗
You know the greatest thing about sports?
你知道你们可能会进监狱
You realize that you could have went to jail.
你知道吗 我有个主意
You know what? I have an idea.
你知道吗 海豚有四十多种类型
Did you know that there are over 40 species of dolphins,
你知道我为什么来吗
Do you have any idea why I'm here?
你知道我们是谁 好吗
You know who we are, all right,
你知道我要做什么吗 我要换衣服
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get changed.
你知道海豚会被晒伤吗
Did you know dolphins got sunburnt?
你知道的 今天看到霍莉和海豚在一起
You know, seeing Holly out there today with the dolphins.
你知道的 我一直都有这种感觉
You know, I've had that thing forever.
你知道的 我特地早点下班
You know, I left work early
你知道的 我真的也这么觉得
You know, I think that she was.
你知道的 说起你的孩子
You know, talking about your kids,
你确定就这些吗 吉米
You sure that's all of it, Jimmy?
你确定是这里
You sure this is it?
你确定要这样做吗
Sure you wanna do that?
你能不能别这么客气 鲍勃
Could you, um, just cut the formalities, Bob,
你能回家啦
You can go home.
你能打中下一个
You sink that next bag,
你要今天结束前报价 好吗
You make sure you get that offer in before the end of the day, okay?
你要站在那里盯着看
You gonna stand there staring,
你觉得 你能跟他谈谈吗
I don't know... maybe you could talk to him?
你觉得买♥♥下那家养鱼医院怎么样
What do you think about buying that fish hospital?
你觉得呢 小凯
What do you say, Kev?
你觉得我们会找到他吗
Uh-huh. Do you think we'll find him?
你觉得我对他们太严厉了
You think I was too tough on 'em?
你讲真吗
Really? Look.
你说她快取得硕士毕业了
You say she's finishing up her master's?
你说得对 它们不是我们的宠物