"大炮法"
Big Gun Law.
-一切都会好起来的 -好吧
- It'll all work out. - Okay.
-什么 -是的
-What? -Yeah.
-他 他 -他怎么了
- He... He, - He what?
-他们在等你 -再见了伯尼
- They're waiting for you. - Bye, Bernie!
-他们在路上了 -太棒了
- They're on their way. - Fantastic.
-他在撒谎 对吗 -是的
- he's lying? Is that right? - Yeah.
-以后再聚 好吗 -好
- We'll do it again, okay? - Yes!
-但我们还有证据啊 -是啊
- But we have the footage, right? - Yeah.
-但是 -嘘 嘘
- But- Shh! Shh!
-你在对它做什么 -处理晒伤
- What are you doing to him? - Working on that sunburn.
-你带他来干嘛 -援军啊
- Why'd you bring him? - For backup.
-你怎么知道的
- How do you know that?
-你是说禁止令吧 -没错
- You mean "injunction"? - Yes.
-你说得对 我打算扔掉这些 -啊
- You're right. Giving all this stuff away. - What?
-养鱼医院 -嗯
- Fish hospital? - Yeah.
-再见 很高兴见到你 -你也是
- Bye. It was so good seeing you. - You, too.
-再见了 -再见了伯尼
- Bye! - Bye, Bernie!
-别 -好了 现在你出演了
- No... - Okay, now you act.
-卢克·罗森吗 -是
-Luke Lawson? -Yeah.
-叫我温斯顿就好 -好的先生
-and call me Winston? -Uh, yes, sir.
-哦 不行 -哦 行
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
-嘘 嘘 -就是开快艇的家伙
- Shh. Shh. - The speedboat guy.
-团队第一 小子 -那他是聪明人
-"Team first, men, always." -That is a smart man.
-坐吧 -多谢老板
-Have a seat. -Thank you, sir.
-太棒了 -嘿 到我了
-Yeah. - Hey, my turn.
-太棒了 太棒了 -是的 很酷
- That's awesome. That's awesome. - Yeah, cool.
-好 -好
- Promise. - Promise.
-好的 -行
-Okay. -Right.
-当过橄榄球员 对吧 -是
-Football man, right? -Yeah.
-感受到了吗 -噢 感受到了
-Feel it? -Oh. Yeah.
-我不能 我不能 -为啥不啊
- I can't. I can't. - Why not?
-我们把证据拿回来了 -证据
- We have the evidence. - Evidence? I...
-我们明天就要放他回去了 -明天吗
- We're releasing him tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
-我们知道它的家人在哪里
- We know where his family is.
-我会处理好的 好吗 -相机处理掉
- I'll take care of it, okay? - Get rid of that.
-我在那抓到我的第一尾黄鳍鱼 -酷
-I caught my first yellowtail right over there. -Cool.
-我带他们回家 -不 我带他们回家
- I'm gonna take 'em home. - No. I'll take them home.
-我说 可能 -他选对了人
- I said, "Might." - He picked the right man.
-把伯尼养在里面 -什么
- and keep Bernie. - What?
-救命 救命 他在追我们 -霍莉
- Help! Help! He's after us! - Holly?
-明天见 -明天吗
- See you tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
-是他们吗 -是的 就是他们
- That's them? - Yeah, that's them!
-晚安 -晚安 妈咪
-Good night. -Good night, Mommy.
-没了 -这很有趣 你知道吗
- No. - That's funny, you know?
-温斯顿先生要 -去救海龟蛋
- Mr. Winston's gonna... - Gonna save the turtle eggs,
-电♥话♥联♥系♥ -再见
- Give me a call. - See ya.
-真的假的 -那
- Are you kidding me? - That...
-真的吗 -当然
-Really? -Sure.
-真的吗 来 让我看看 -给你
- What, are you serious? Here. Let me see it. - Yeah, so...
-老板是温斯顿 米尔斯对吗 -没错
- by one Mr. Winston Mills? - That's right.
-该走了 走吧 -你们要进监狱的
- It's time to go. Come on. - And you guys are going to jail for taking
-请坐 -谢谢您
- Please have a seat. -Thank you.
-过来吧 小英雄们 -我们做到了
- Come here, you little heroes. - We did it.
-这就是你说的海豚吗 -对
-Is this your dolphin? -Yeah.
18个月内
Within 18 months,
Ab 你知道
Ab, you know
NEF:国家橄榄球联盟
来到
Ryan家
海豚伯尼
背景音乐Nicole Michelle《WAVES》
海豚观赏 佛罗里达
入口
圣奥古斯丁
欢迎
-不是我们的错 -想变成三个星期吗
- It wasn't our fault! - You want to make it three?
-亲爱的你怎么了 -我有那种感觉
- Sweetheart, what's the matter? - I've got that feeling.
-你说啥 -所以他们才长得这么好看
- What? - Which is why they're so good-looking.
-再见孩子们 -再见
- Bye, kids! - Bye.
-因为熟能生巧 -别躲
- because practice makes... - Don't flinch!
-好极了 -太棒了
- Yes. - Yeah.
-它们是不是特别棒 -是啊
- Aren't they awesome? - Yeah.
-快划 快啊 -凯文!!!!!!!!!!
- Paddle faster. Go! - Kevin.
-怎么了 -我感觉不太对劲
- What's wrong? - I've got a really bad feeling.
-我们晚上见 -好的
- I'll see you tonight. - Right.
-我去拿鱼竿 -我准备炉子
- I'll get the fishing poles. - I'll get the stove ready.
-我跟你保证 -快要选举了
- You have my word on it. - Election's coming up.
-有可能是赤蠵龟 -有可能
- Probably a loggerhead. - Mm-hmm.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
- You think so? - Oh, I know so.
-米尔斯先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Mills.- Hmm?
-走走走 -你看 它们在那儿呐
- Go, go, go! - Look! There they are!
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be fine.
一种非常悲伤 非常不好的感觉
A really sad, bad feeling?
不 在我长大的那个年代
No, back in... back in my day and age,
不 我只想拍真正的电影 懂吗
Nah. I just wanna make real movies, you know?
不是
No.
不是我 是它们
It's wasn't me. It was them.
不是胃疼不对劲
It's not a stomach-ache bad feeling.
不知道 但那个西装男看起来挺眼熟
Don't know, but the man in the suit sure looked familiar.
不过那需要新摄影机
Need a new camera,
为竞选准备的豪华筹款宴会要开始了
Swanky lunch fund-raiser for my campaign.
事实上 今早我要和老板有个会
In fact, I have a meeting this morning with the boss,
亲爱的 昨天的事又不是你的错
Honey, what happened yesterday is not your fault.
他们想要做什么
What do you think they're doing here?
他和这块地老板是老朋友了
He's old friends with the owner.
他脸上全是我好饿的表情
He's got that "I'm hungry" look.
伙计 这是慢速行驶区
Hey! Hey, man! Hey, no-wake zone!
估计它们也讨厌那些家伙
Must not like it either.
但是 但是海豚救了我们
But... But the dolphins saved us.
你也知道 最近咱们手头紧
Look, money's been tight lately,
你书读得太多了
You read way too much.
你们好吗
How are you?
你们知道规矩是什么 永远安全第一
Now, you know the rules. Safety first.
你会出名吗 小凯
Are you gonna be famous, Kev?
你刚刚说多少英亩
How many acres you say?
你在干嘛
What're you doing?
你在这呢 我想死你了
There you are. I missed you so much.
你完蛋了 老兄
You're toast, bro!
你就要想象每个人都是疯子
you assume that everyone's a nut-job.
你差点丢了小命 还有你妹妹的命
You could have lost your life, and your sister's.
你帮我弄到许可证 剩下的交给我
Get us that zoning permit, and I'll take care of the rest.
你待在这里
You stay here.
你懂我的意思吗 妈妈 拜托了妈
You see what I mean, Mom? Mom... Aw, come on.
你懂的 看着他们
you know, keep an eye on them.
你有两周时间搞定那些投资人
You have two weeks to close the deal with those investors,
你真是太书呆子了
You're such a nerd.
你真是太可爱了吧
You're such a cutie.
你确定
Mm, you sure?
你还有什么心事吗
Anything else on your mind?
你这个借口没用
Uh-uh. That's not gonna cut it.
你都已经冲到球场另一边了
You march all the way down the field,
你钓鱼 我做饭
You fish, and I'll cook.
你额头上有块污渍
And you have a smudge on your forehead.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
全套剪辑软件 音响设备什么的
full editing suite, sound equipment.
其实我是在问瑞安特快号♥修得怎么样了
Um, I was talking about the Ryan Express.
凯文!!!!!!!!!!
凯文!!!!!!!!!!!
刚刚那段影片拍的还不错哟
That footage, though, was amazing.
别催
- Wait!
别动 小家伙
Hey, hold still, little buddy.
别担心
I got this.
别担心 我有把握
It's done. Don't worry about it.
别放弃 好吗
Don't give up, okay?
只剩水泵了