lock up and put the key in the box near the door.
好吗 - 好
Okay?- Okay.
嗨 安德斯 - 嗨 克丽丝
Hi, Anders.- Hey, Chris.
有一秒 我不知道我在哪了
For a second, I didn't know where I was.
一切都混了起来
Everything was mixed up.
剧组走了 我以为你也走了
The crew left. So, I thought you'd gone too.
我累了 我需要躺一会
I was tired. I... I needed to lie down.
是啊 我们都累坏了
Yeah, we're all exhausted.
但拍摄几乎结束了 - 对
But the shoot is almost over.- Yeah.
你刚到吗
You just got here?
不 我在看你拍今天的最后一幕
No, I was watching you doing the last shot of the day.
我不想没看伯格曼的房♥子
I didn't want to leave the island
就离开这座岛
without seeing Bergman's house.
说真的 你可以为我在这里写一幕
Seriously, you could have written a scene for me here.
我试过了
I tried.
只是你的角色没理由来这里
There was simply no reason for your character to be here.
快五点了
Oh. It's almost five.
我们得在马车变成南瓜之前
We have to leave before the carriage
赶紧离开
turns into a pumpkin.
你能先带我看看图书馆吗
Will you show me the library first?
好
Yeah.
跟着我
Follow me.
一辈子都不够我
An entire life wouldn't be enough time
这里四分之一的书
for me to read one-quarter of these books.
这是我在这里最喜欢的东西
This is my favorite object here.
这是Dramaten的模型
It's a model of the Dramaten,
斯德哥尔摩皇家剧院
the national theater of Stockholm.
当伯格曼离开时送给他的
It was given to Bergman when he left.
是谁在他最喜欢的位置上偷看呢
And who is in his favorite position spying?
英格玛伯格曼
Ingmar Bergman.
现在有车要去信天翁镇 如果有人感兴趣的话
There's a car leaving for Albatross, if anyone's interested.
我
Me!
所以 这就是告别了
So, this is goodbye.
是 我明天一早就走
Yeah, I'm off early tomorrow.
我猜你妻子和孩子会在机场等你
I guess your wife and kid will be waiting at the airport?
对 我最好在斯德哥尔摩找到点好礼物
Yeah. I'd better find some nice presents in Stockholm,
不然我可能要搭第一班飞机回来了
or I might as well take the first plane back.
你总可以买♥♥羔羊皮的
Well, you can always get sheepskins.
拜 - 好好的
Bye.- Be well.
一路顺风 - 拜
Safe travels.- Bye.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
所以 最后玩把游戏
So, one last game?
好
Yes.
再抽根烟我们就走
One cigarette and we'll go.
继续玩啊 - 他妈别想
Back to the stable.- No fucking way.
我恨这个游戏 我们能别玩了吗
I hate this game. Can we stop it, please?
就承认你不喜欢输吧
Just admit that you don't like losing.
你不喜欢事物脱离掌控的感觉
You don't like it when things escape you.
如果我需要心理医生的话 你肯定会是我最
If I needed a shrink, you'd be the last...
第二最不想见的
you'd be the second last person I'd go see.
谁是最不想的 - 我妈
Who'd be the last?- My mother.
操
Oh, fuck.
够了 停吧
Okay, enough. Let's stop.
这个游戏 太滑稽了
This game is, uh, ridiculous,
我也真的需要睡点觉
and I really need to get some sleep.
预计离出发还有四个小时
Estimated time of departure in four hours.
你不来说再见吗
You're not coming to say goodbye?
我被卡住了
I'm stuck.
谢谢你做的一切
Thanks for everything.
别谢我
Please don't thank me.
你需要睡点觉
You should get some sleep.
明天得像个人样
You have to be in shape tomorrow.
去吧 走吧
Go on, get going.
想去看一眼吗 - 好
Wanna go take a look? - Yeah!
所以 你知道这座岛 还挺特别的 对吧
So, you know this island.I t's kind a special right?
对 这就是那个你和妈妈
Yeah. It's the island of the director
都很喜欢的导演住的岛 - 对 没错
you and Mommy like a lot.- Yep. That's it.
他活着还是死了 - 他死了
Is he alive or dead?- He's dead.
他上天堂了吗
Did he go to heaven?
值得怀疑
Mmm. Questionable.
爸 有件事我想问你
Dad, there's something I really want to ask you.
说吧那 - 鬼魂真的存在吗
Go on then.- Do ghosts really exist?
存在 - 跟我说真话
Yes.- Tell me the truth.
那不
No?
他们存在 - 或者不
Yes, they do!- Or they don't.
那你为什么要讲鬼故事呢
Then why do you tell ghost stories?
我 - 奶奶说你
Moi?- Grandma said you were
要拍一部有鬼魂的故事
going to make a movie with ghosts.
奶奶说的 是吧 她怎么知道的
Oh, Grandma said that, did she? What does she know?
她在网上读到的
She read it on the Internet.
她现在还上网了 是吧
Oh, she's on the internet now, is she?
你能告诉我你的鬼故事吗
Yeah. Can you tell me your ghost story?
是一个僵尸的故事
It's a zombie story, right?
僵尸 还有怪兽
Zombies. And there's this monster.
这个大怪兽
This gigantic, like...
蘑菇从他的屁♥股♥里长出来
mushrooms coming out of his bum,
像爆♥炸♥的耳朵
like exploding ears,
还沾满了大便
plus, covered in poo.
从头到脚
From top to bottom, right?
还有血从他的耳朵里流出来
And blood bleeding from his eyes.
还有一个巨人女孩 - 好
And there's a giant girl.- Yeah.
好了
Alright?
如果你到那上面去
If you go up there
努力地找的话 我想你可以找到你妈
and you look real hard, I think you might find your mom.
去吧 去找找
Go on, go for it.
琼
June!
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
我的宝宝
Mmm, my love.
谁能无风便起航
Who can sail without the wind?
谁能无桨去划行
Who can row without an oar?
谁能跟挚爱告别
Who can say goodbye to their love...
却不流泪
without crying?
我能无风便起航
I can sail without the wind.
我也能无桨去划行
And I can row without an oar.
但我不能跟挚爱告别
But I can't say goodbye to my love...
却不流泪
without crying.
电影精选列表