Shall we go?- Yeah.
他们有一天空闲
They have the day off,
所以他们决定去骑车
so they decide to go for a bike ride.
有人告诉他们 该去看看洛考尔
They were told they should go and see the Rokaur,
被海水雕刻出来的巨大石柱
these huge pillars sculptured by the sea,
散布在北部海岸上
scattered along the northern coast.
他们继续骑行
They continue their bike ride
穿过了海尔古曼嫩
passing through Helgumannen,
一个昔日的渔村
a former fishing village.
我感觉你像要警告我
I feel like you're going to counsel me.
没人逼你跟我待在一起
No one is forcing you to be here with me.
我知道
I know.
日落时分 他们分开了
At sunset, they part ways.
拜 - 拜
Bye.- Bye.
艾米希望收到约瑟夫的消息 但什么也没有
Amy hopes to hear from Joseph, but no word comes.
直到第二天早晨的婚礼上
It's not until the next morning at the wedding ceremony
她才终于见到他
that she finally sees him again.
她放弃了白裙子
She has given up on the white dress.
新郎新娘走入了教堂
The bride and groom march into the chapel.
艾米看向约瑟夫
Amy looks at Joseph,
希望他会回头
hoping he'll turn around.
泪水划过她的脸颊
Tears roll down her face.
是新浪新娘的情绪
Is it the emotions of the bride and the groom
感染了她吗
rubbing off on her?
是音乐
The music?
她对约瑟夫的感觉
Her feelings for Joseph?
还是别的
Something else?
愿这对戒指成为他们
May these rings be the symbol of their promise
对爱与忠诚的承诺
of love and faithfulness.
阿门
Amen.
你们可以交换誓言了
Your solemn vows will now be exchanged.
妮可莱特 我将爱你
Nicolette, I will love you.
与你分享欢欣与悲戚
I will share joy and sorrows with you,
我将忠诚于你 直到死亡将我们分开
and I will be faithful to you until death do us part.
在婚礼结束后
Once the service is over,
宾客们上了巴士
the guests get into a bus...
前往湖边的一间大房♥子
...which takes them to a large house by a lake
那里将举办婚宴
where the reception is held.
很好
准备好了吗
你要棉花糖吗
Do you want a marshmallow?
当然
Sure.
我偷了一瓶
I stole a bottle.
妮可莱特一直不让我走
It's Nicolette who dragged me along.
你也懂她
You know her.
是你放的那首歌♥吗
Did you put that song on?
来吧
Come on.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
我们要去沙滩边的桑拿
Hey, we're going to the sauna to the beach,
如果你们想来的话
if you want to join us.
挪威语怎么说 屌♥
漂
有什么好笑的
对 就是 漂
操
Oh, shit.
对不起
Sorry.
在呢
Yep.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
你一直离开
You keep leaving.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么样
Well?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
近一点 我看不到
Come closer.I can't see.
好
Okay.
是白色还是米色
White or off-white?
让我看看
Let me see.
你会让他起皱的
You'll crinkle it.
你还享受吗
Do you still enjoy it?
享受什么
Enjoy what?
跟我做♥爱♥
Making love with me.
你看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
我需要你说出来
Yeah, but I need you to say it.
我从来没跟女朋友提过你
I never mention you to my girlfriend,
但她嫉妒你
but she's jealous of you.
只有你
Only you.
为什么 还有别人吗
Why, are there others?
有的时候
Sometimes.
你也不忠诚
You're unfaithful too.
我爱着两个人
I love two people.
那不一样
That's different.
我爱你 但我也爱米歇尔
I love you too, but I also love Michelle,
我在和她一起建造着什么
and I'm building something with her.
为什么是她不是我
Why her and not me?
我不知道 只是
I don't know, it's just, uh...
人生就是这样
it's just life.
你有一个孩子
You had a child.
我想跟你有一个
I wanted one with you.
你想同时跟两个人有两个孩子
You wanted two children with two men at the same time.
有点荒诞
It was absurd.
过来
Come here.
别背对着我
Don't turn your back on me.
不
No.
停下来
Stop it.
在你说了那些话后 我不想要了
After everything you said, I don't feel like it anymore.
你想要
Yes, you do.
对不起
Sorry about that.
我们讲到哪了
So, where were we?
我们刚刚离开桑拿
We'd just left the sauna.
好
Okay.
这时约瑟夫决定去艾米那
And that's when Joseph decides to go to Amy's.
你可以想象发生了什么 - 对
And you can imagine what happens.- Right.
在某个时候 她穿上了白色裙子
At one point, she puts on the white dress.
行 - 她想穿给他
Okay.- She wants to wear it for him.
然后 他们又做了一次爱
And then, they make love again
一次又一次
and again.
他们在彼此的怀抱中睡去
Then they fall asleep in each other's arms.
但当他们离开房♥子的时候
But when they leave the house,
约瑟夫变得疏远又冷漠
Joseph's grown cold and distant.
每个人都知道我们的事
Everybody obviously knows about us.
是啊 - 我不在乎
Yeah.- I don't care.
我在乎
I do.
你生气了吗
Are you angry?
不
No.
你有 你对我生气了
You are. You're upset with me.
我在对我自己生气
I'm upset with myself.
一回事
Same thing.
我们做了错事
What we did was wrong.
是背叛
It's a betrayal.
你能很好地应对 但我
And you deal with it well, but I...
我之后不能直视我的女朋友了
I can't look at my girlfriend afterwards.
我要去换衣服 但 我们一会见吗
I'm going to change, but, uh, we'll meet up later?
好 什么时候
Okay. When?
我不知道 我打给你
I don't know. I'll call.
在等约瑟夫打定主意的同时
While waiting for Joseph to make up his mind,
忧郁的艾米漫步走过苏德尔桑
melancholic Amy wanders through Sudersand.
但两个小时后 她疯了
But two hours later, she's going mad.
套房♥空无一人 约瑟夫不在里面
The suite is empty. Joseph isn't there.
艾米
Amy?
这时汉普斯出现了
Then Hampus arrives,
提议他们一起玩鲁多游戏
and suggests they play a game of Ludo.
你好吗 - 你好吗
How are you?- How are you?
酒精版本
The alcoholic version.
一 二 三 四
电影精选列表