You can sit down now.
在他六十岁生日的时候有一场大团圆
Then there was a big reunion at his 60th birthday.
英格丽说服了他把所有人邀请来
Ingrid had persuaded him to invite everybody.
她很固执
Ingrid was adamant about
在修复伯格曼和他家庭的关系上
reconstructing Bergman's relationship with his family.
所以 你觉得
So, do you think
你可以在创作出这么多作品的同时
you can create a great body of work
也照看好家庭吗
and raise a family at the same time?
这么大体量的作品吗
A body of work of that scope?
在42岁的时候 伯格曼已经指导了25部电影
At the age of 42, Bergman had directed 25 films,
运营一家剧院 组织了多场话剧
run a theater, staged many plays.
你觉得他该怎么做到这些
How do you think he would he have done that
如果他还要忙着换尿布的话
if he was also changing diapers?
你觉得呢 - 实际一点说
How do you feel about that?- In practical terms,
抚养九个孩子 拍五十部电影
raising nine kids, directing 50 films,
更不用说还有那些戏剧 是有点苛求了
not to mention the plays, seems like a tall order.
对 但不实际地说
Yeah, but in non-practical terms,
母亲们抚养了全部九个孩子 他一点事没做
the mothers raised all the nine kids and he didn't do a thing.
你怎么想呢
How do you feel about that?
我应该觉得糟糕 对吧 - 不
I should I feel bad, right?- No.
只是因为你很喜欢他 我好奇而已
It's just because you like him so much, I'm wondering.
但你也喜欢
Yeah, but you do too.
但一个女人的确完成不了同样的事
It's true that a woman couldn't have done the same thing.
我也愿意有九个孩子
I mean, I would like to have nine kids
跟五个不一样的男人
from five different men.
那还不错
That's nice.
我只是
It's just I...
我喜欢某种连贯性
I like a certain coherence.
我不喜欢我爱的艺术家
I don't like it when artists I love
在现实里德不配位
don't behave well in real life.
那你得到想要的答案了 克丽斯
So you have your answer, Chris.
伯格曼在他的艺术和生活里都一样残忍♥
Bergman was as cruel in his art as in his life.
对
Right.
但
Still...
我要出门一趟
I'm off.
去哪 - 有一场座谈会
Where?- Got a panel.
想一起来吗 - 不
Wanna come?- No.
不想看看伯格曼中心吗
Oh. Don't wanna see the Bergman Center?
我明天去看 - 好吧
I'll see it tomorrow. - Okay.
行吧
Fine.
好运
Good luck.
妈
我会很高兴如果你能
打回来告诉我琼怎么样了
谢了 拜
嗨 - 嗨
Hey.- Hey.
怎么样呢 - 挺好的
How did it go?- It was good.
人都很好 在那里看 沉默 的感觉很棒
People were nice.It's great to see The Silence there.
我说得有点多了 但
I talked too much, but...
你想喝点茶吗 - 喝一点 当然
You want some tea?- I'd love some, yeah.
我想琼了
I miss June.
你妈妈发了段视频给我
Oh, I got a video from your mom.
我就没收到
I didn't.
我知道 因为她最爱我吧
I know, but that's because I'm her favorite.
看吧
There you go.
傀儡生涯 很硬核的伯格曼片
From the Life of Marionettes,pretty hardcore Bergman there.
但那是部德国片
Yeah, but it's a German one.
我想看部瑞典片 比如一部夏天的电影
I'd like to see a Swedish one.Like a summer film.
不要莫妮卡 - 对 莫妮卡 拜托
Not Monika.- Yeah, Monika, please.
不行 看过太多遍了
Nah, seen it too often.
排演之后 - 芬妮和亚历山大
After the Rehearsal?- Fanny and Alexander?
一样的 这片我滚瓜烂熟了
Same thing.I know that one by heart.
第七封印
The Seventh Seal.
不行 那部我受不了
No, I can't stand that one.
但那是他最出名的一部 我还没看过
But it's his most famous one, and I haven't seen it.
豺狼时刻 - 不行 这片里
Hour of the Wolf?- No, that's the one
里面有个孩子的头撞石头上去了
where a child's head gets bashed against a boulder.
也对
Right.
不行 如果我们不看第七封印的话
No, if we don't see Seventh Seal,
至少看部友善点的
then at least a nice one.
可没这种东西
There's no such thing.
那我们下载部电影
Then we download a film.
你想看珠穆朗玛峰吗 这部轻松多了
You wanted to see Everest. It's easier.
此处非伯格曼的电影 可能指的是同名纪录片
处♥女♥泉 - 我知道了
Source!- I know.
萨拉邦德
Saraband.
对 萨拉邦德
Yeah, Saraband.
那部我没有 - 操
I don't have that one.- Oh, fuck.
不然我还有一个35毫米的拷贝 我们之前放的
Or else I have a 35mm print.We showed it earlier.
明天就要回斯德哥尔摩了
It's going back to Stockholm tomorrow.
什么电影 - 呼喊与细语
What film?- Cries and Whispers.
你想要一部友善点的伯格曼 - 唔
You wanted a nice Bergman.- Hmm.
你们可以随意坐
Alright, you can sit anywhere you want,
但不能坐在第一排
but not in that seat on the first row.
得保持空置 因为那是伯格曼的座位
It has to stay empty because it's Bergman's.
可以吗 - 谢了
Right?- Thanks.
就像一部未经宣泄的恐怖电影
It's a like a horror movie without catharsis.
你的观点是
Your point being?
通常来说 当你看完一部恐怖电影
Well, usually when you come out of a horror movie,
你觉得安心了
you feel reassured
因为你知道你刚看到的 不可能发生在你身上
because you know what you just saw can't happen to you.
但呼喊与细语里不是这样
Not with Cries and Whispers.
那种孤独 痛苦 对死亡的恐惧
The solitude, the agony, the horror of dying.
都原封不动地在那里
It's the way things are.
不 不是 那只是一场梦
No, it's not. It's a dream.
会更像一场该死的噩梦
Or more like a fucking nightmare.
我只希望他在自己的人生里 能比在电影里拥有更多乐趣
I just hope he had more fun in his life than in his movies.
我也是
Me too.
为什么他的角色总是这么糟糕呢
Why are his characters always so awful?
为什么他从不显露出一丝温柔或光明呢
Why doesn't he ever show any tenderness or lightness?
在 芬妮与亚历山大 里就很多
There's loads in Fanny and Alexander.
对 但那来得有点迟了
True, but that came late.
但来得迟也是件好事 对吗
Yeah, but it's good that it came late, right?
他对展示光明没有兴趣
He wasn't interested in being light.
他是黑暗的 且他想探索这点
He... he was dark, and he wanted to explore that.
这对他饶有趣味
It was fun for him.
他为什么一次也没有
Why didn't he ever once
想探索
want to explore...
快乐 - 对 快乐
Happiness?- Yeah, happiness!
看看这个地方
I mean, look at this place.
他的房♥子 小岛 漂亮的风景
His houses, the island, beautiful landscapes.
他的电影里比这一切尖锐多了
Everything is less harsh than in his movies.
你一月的时候来着看看
Then try this place in fucking January.
不 谢谢您了
No, thank you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
电影可以非常悲伤
Movies can be terribly sad,
艰难 暴♥力♥
tough, violent,
但最后 会给你好的结局
but in the end, they do you good.
他不这样 - 不
His don't?- No.
这让我受伤
Just hurt me.
那你为什么还要看呢
Then why do you watch them then?
因为我爱这些电影
Because I love them.
我也不知道为什么 仅此而已
I just don't know why, that's all.
吉娜
Gina!
拜托
Please!
有人在吗
Anybody in here?
拜托
Please!
拜托 我有危险 拜托
Please, I'm in danger, please!
有人吗
Someone!
吉娜
Gina!
快完了 - 里面怎么样
Almost over.- How's it doing?
你不重看自己的电影吗
Don't you ever watch your movies again?
不 我恨极了 - 伯格曼曾说地狱 对他来说
No. I hate it.- Bergman used to say that Hell, to him,
电影精选列表