I want you to remember.
哦,麦克,我不能这样,不行的,我有老公
Oh, Mike, I can't do this, I can't.I'm married.
哦,麦克,我不能...
Oh, Mike, I can't.
这样爽不爽?
How about this?
麦克?
Mike?
本在哪?
Where's Ben?
本离你而去了
Ben left you.
我没有
I didn't.
我陪在你身边
I stayed close by.
照看你,守护你
Watching over you.Protecting you.
- 守护我?
- Protecting me?
- 嗯
- Mmm.
你那所谓的老公把你抛弃在护理中心让你自生自灭
While your so-called husband left you to rot in a care home,
我亲眼目睹你一天天衰老长残
I watched you wither and die, day by day.
我再也看不下去了
I couldn't stand it any longer.
我不得不带你离开那鬼地方
I had to get you out of there.
他们允许你带我走?
They let you take me home?
搞些假文件,装个笑脸,一会工夫就把你弄出来了
False documents and a fake smile.I got you out in half an hour.
你觉得如果他们真心关心你的话
Do you honestly think I'd have got away with this
还会让我这么轻而易举吗?丽婷
if anyone else gave a shit about you, Christine?
侬晓得伐,“假冒本游戏”并不是重点
You know, this whole Ben charade wasn't the point.
重点是...
The point...
我只在乎你
was to care for you.
一生守护你,永远爱着你
Was to look after you.Was to love you.
老实说,我本来想告诉你真♥相♥的,可是你太龟毛了
I honestly meant to tell you the truth but you were so distraught and then...
于是这谎言越扯越大,越来越收不住
then the lie just got bigger and bigger...
你知道吗,我真的很讨厌解释
You know what? I'm sick of explaining.
我讨厌整天撒谎
And I'm tired of lying.
所以我把你带到这,终结这种状况
That's why I brought you here.To put an end to this.
我们可以不再以克丽婷和本的身份
We're going to leave here,not as Christine and Ben
而是以克丽婷和麦克的身份走出这房♥间
but as Christine and Mike.
我不能再这样继续下去了
I can't keep doing this.
我打电♥话♥给本,把我们的事儿都告诉他
Well, call Ben and tell him the truth.
- 表
- No.
- 告诉他
- Tell him.
表逗了,不可以的
Don't be ridiculous.I can't do that.
那我来说
Then I will.
如果我是本,我一定想知道
If I were Ben, I'd want to know.
别撕逼好么,麦克
Don't be a prick, Mike.
是你干的
You did this.
不
No.
不!不!
No! No!
你期望我做什么?
What did you expect me to do?
我试着想和你谈心,可你不听
I tried talking to you,you wouldn't listen.
我绝不会伤害你的
I'd never hurt you.
发生这种事我恨透自己了
I hate myself for what happened.
没事了,请不要离开我
It's all right.Please don't leave.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
别走
Don't leave.
走吧
Go.
你走吧
Go, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么一定要走?你为什么要这样?!我就是想告诉你这些话!
What did you have to go and do that for?You see, this is what I'm talking about.
事实就是这样!
This is what happens!
- 佛祖啊,对不起
- God, I'm sorry.
- 什么玩意儿对不起!我不要你说对不起!
- And will you stop fucking apologising!
我只是不想再当“假冒本”了
I just don't want to be Ben any more.
不,没有你我活不下去
Nothing... I've nothing to live for except for you.
你明白吗?
Understand?
请让我走吧
Please let me go.
不,要么我们一起走,要么我们都不走
No, we leave together or we don't leave at all.
现在开始...
Now...
不再内疚
No more guilt.
不再悲伤
No more grief.
不再打架
No more battles to fight.
现在开始...
Now...
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
过来
Come here.
快点
Come on.
站起来
Come.
过来
Here.
到这来
Come here.
亲我
Kiss me.
再亲
Again.
忘掉本
Forget Ben.
他已经忘了你
He's forgotten you.
你必须忘掉亚当
You must forget Adam.
他也忘了你
He's forgotten you.
亚当已经忘了你
Adam's forgotten you.
亚当?
Adam?
我儿子还活着?
My son is alive?
噢!
Ah!
要么一块走,要么一块死
We leave together or we don't leave at all.
你听明白没?
Do you understand me?
放开我,让我走吧
Let me go, please. Let me go.
不!
Ah!
我的名字是克丽婷·卢卡斯。我40岁,是一个健忘症患者
My name is Christine Lucas. I'm 40 years old and I'm an amnesiac.
今晚,当我入睡时,我的大脑会擦除所有记忆,变成一片空白
Tonight, as I sleep, my mind will erase everything that I know,
忘记我今天做的每件事
everything that I did today.
明天我又会像今早一样醒来
And I will wake up tomorrow like I did this morning,
觉得整个人生才刚刚开始
thinking that I have my whole life ahead of me.
但实际上,事实是
And the truth is, the truth is
我绝不再让任何人夺走我的生活
I will never let anyone take my life from me again.
我明天醒来时不会以为我儿子死了
And I will not wake up tomorrow thinking that my son is dead.
我不会的
I will not.
克丽婷
Christine?
克丽婷,我是纳什医生
Christine, my name is Dr Nasch.
我是精神心理专家,我已为你治疗几个星期了
I'm a neuropsychologist.I treated you for several weeks.
但我今天不是以医生的身份来看你
But I'm not here today as your doctor,
而是以朋友的身份
I'm here as a friend.
你两根肋骨骨折,轻微脑震荡
You have two cracked ribs, mild concussion,
所以你需要有人照看你
so you'll need someone to keep an eye on you
不过都会好起来的
but you're going to be fine.
你的朋友克莱尔今天下午会赶来
Your friend Claire is coming by this afternoon
接你出院去她家
to pick you up, to take you home with her.
你记得克莱尔吗?
Do you remember Claire?
红头发
Red hair.
好腻害
That's very good.
你现在安全了
And you're safe now.
殴打你的那个男人已被警方关押
The man that did this to you is in police custody.
他应该会在牢里蹲很长一段时间了
He's going to be in prison for a very long time.
你还能记起昨晚发生的事吗?
Can you recall anything at all about last night?
克丽婷,我带来一个来看望你的人
Christine, I've brought you a visitor.
我希望他是你记忆症状的重要突破口
I'm hoping this may be the breakthrough we've been looking for.
那位男士是本
That gentleman is Ben.
你们曾是夫妻,但离婚有好几年了
You were married but you've been apart for four years.
她醒了
She's awake.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丽婷
Christine.
我是本
It's Ben.
你的本
Your Ben.
要是我知道你会遇到这种危险
If I'd have known you were in any kind of danger,
我一定不会离开你的
I'd never have stayed away.
我不得不走的
I had to.
为了亚当
For Adam's sake.
他是我们的儿子,丽婷
He's our son, Chris.
他非常爱你
And he loves you very much.
我们都爱你
We both do.
嗨
Hi.
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
亚当
电影精选列表