额。。。可能
Well, I mean...
可能是以前的朋友,许多年前的
I suppose you might have done, once.Years ago.
克莱尔。。。
Claire...
可能确实曾有个叫克莱尔的
There might have been a Claire.
一个大学同学
A friend from college.
曾经和你走得很近的女孩
There was a girl you were close to.
她可能叫克莱尔
I mean, she might have been called Claire.
她后来怎么样了?
So what happened to her?
怎么了?
What?
这不是你第一次记起克莱尔了
This isn't the first time you've remembered Claire.
我不明白你说什么
I don't understand.
这是个没意义的话题
It's not something we talk about.
怎么说?
Why not?
你们慢慢疏远了
You drifted apart.
为什么?
Why?
你出事后几年,她搬走了
A couple of years after your accident, she moved away.
- 搬去哪里了
- Where to?
- 估计是加拿大吧?
- Canada, I think.
估计?
You think?
她去哪里对你来说毫无关系
Truth is it didn't really matter to you where she went.
你不可能连续两天都记起她。。。。
You couldn't remember her from one day to...
当然有关系了!这很重要!
it matters. It matters now.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
我把这些往事放进了自己的书桌里
I keep them in my study.
你把它们藏起来了?
You hide them?
它们会让你伤心难过
They upset you.
你把我的过去藏了起来?
You hide a piece of my past from me?
- 是为了保护你
- To protect you.
- 这叫哪门子保护?
- From what?
她会失控的,丽婷
She couldn't handle it, Chris.
她无法控制自己,当她知道自己仅仅离开了15分钟后
She couldn't handle knowing that 15 minutes after she left,
你就遗忘了她的存在
you had no idea she even existed.
过了段时间她不再致电了,甚至...
After a while she stopped calling, or even...
- 她不是唯一一个这么做的,丽婷
- She wasn't the only one, Chris.
- 你如果撒谎,我怎么能信任你呢?
- How can I trust you if you lie to me?
我和你在一起生活,和这些东西在一起
I live with you. With this.
有时候,真♥相♥太伤人,太复杂
Sometimes, when the truth is painful or complicated,
我难以抗拒
I don't always have the strength.
有时候我会骗你,但并不是一直骗你,我很抱歉
Usually I do, but not always.I'm sorry.
-所以说你想操纵我的生活?
-So, what, you edit my life?
-并不仅仅只是你的生活
-This isn't just about you.
有时候问题是我该如何掌控自己的生活
Sometimes this is a question of what I can handle,
我不可能始终掌控一切!
and I can't always handle everything!
不是每一天都能
Not every day.
有时候我们都需要休息休息了
Sometimes we both need a day off.
他想让克莱尔远离你的生活
He's keeping Claire from you.
他说他是在保护你,但是他...
He says he's protecting you,
but h-h-he...
别相信他
Don't trust him.
别相信本
Don't trust Ben.
-你好?
-Hello?
-克丽婷?
-Christine?
你好,我是纳什医生
Hello. It's Dr. Nasch.
你应该不认识我了,但是在过去几周
You won't remember me,but we've been meeting almost every day
我们几乎天天见面,一个相机
for the last few weeks...A camera...
它在最靠近厕所的
it's in a shoe box
那个衣柜底层一个鞋盒里
somewhere on the bottom shelf of the cupboard nearest the bathroom.
他不让克莱尔接近你
He's keeping Claire from you.
他说他在保护。。
He says he's protecting...
克莱尔。。。
Claire...
他不让克莱尔。。。
He's keeping Claire...
他说他在保护你,但他,却不让你去见克莱尔
He says he's protecting you,but he's keeping Claire from you.
别相信本
Don't trust Ben.
八嘎
Bastard.
雷谋爷麻?
Are you all right?
我有了
I'm pregnant.
“当你早上醒来,小猪猪
"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,
“你对自己说的第一句话是什么?”
"what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
“‘早餐吃什么?’你会说啥,小猪猪?”
"‘What's for breakfast?'What do you say, Piglet?"
“我会说,‘我很好奇今天会发生什么令人兴奋的事”
"I say, ‘I wonder what's going to happen exciting today.'"
- 我们有一个孩子
- We have a child.
- 丽婷。。。
- Chris...
我们有个孩子!一个小男孩,是不是?
We have a child, a little boy, don't we?
是不是?!
Don't we?!
他在哪?
Where is he?
-进来
-Come inside.
-不!不!他在哪?!
-No. No!Where is he?
有什么话屋里说,别在外边淋雨
I can't talk to you standing in the rain.
你为毛把他藏起来?!我的儿子在哪?
Why are you hiding him from me?Where is my son?
- 我没有藏起来,快进来
- I'm not hiding. Come inside, please.
- 他在哪?!
- Where is he?
-你能不能消停点?
-Can we just come inside?
-不,我不要进去!
-No, I'm not coming inside!
进去,进去吧,进去我会告诉你的
Come here... Come here. Come here and I'll tell you, I'll tell you.
- 进去
- Come here.
- 他在哪
- Where...
他死了,我们是有一个儿子,但是他已经没了,他死了
He died. We have a son but he's dead.He died.
-不!!
-No!
-他死了
-He died.
-别这样
-Please.
-不!
-No!
丽婷
Chris...
丽婷,好了好了,过来
Chris, here. Come on.
怎么死的?
How?
脑膜炎
Meningitis.
多大?
How old?
八岁
Eight.
亚当在他九岁生日三周前去世了
Adam died about three weeks before his ninth birthday.
我把这些放在车♥库♥以防万一
I keep these in the garage for safety.
当你独自一人时,丽婷,有些事
There are some things it wouldn't be good for you to stumble on
不知道比知道好些
when you're by yourself, Christine.
有些事我解释给你会更好
Some things it's better I explain to you.
这就是亚当,还是宝宝的时候
This is Adam as a baby.
他就是我的孩子?
That's my baby?
亚当
Adam.
拍这张照片的时候应该已经三个月大了
He would have been about three months old there.
- 他的生日是?
- When was he born?
- 1999年,8月4号♥
- August 4th, 1999.
出生证明
亚当
Adam.
亚当·托马斯·卢卡斯
Adam Thomas Lucas.
好口耐
Beautiful.
妈妈:我生病了,您快回来----亚当”
"I am sick.Please come home."
我那时候在哪?
Where was I?
在医院进进出出
In and out of hospitals.
-丽婷
-Chris.
-不
-No.
我受不了,这事我怎么也接受不了,对不起
I can't do it. I can't do this, I'm so sorry.
本他已经历过那场杯具
Ben's been through all this before.
他的悲伤早已逆流成河
His grief isn't new.
但我因突闻噩耗而悲痛欲绝
But it's new for me.
并且明天也会如此
And it'll be new tomorrow.
后天也是
And it'll be new the next day.
大后天,大大后天,以后的每一天
It'll be new the next day and the next and the next, and every day.
我余生的每一天都是这样
Every day for the rest of my life.
不!
No!
他的悲伤早已逆流成河,而我却突闻噩耗
His grief isn't new. Mine is.
我悲痛欲绝
Mine is.
本他已经历过那场杯具,他的悲伤早已逆流成河,而我却突闻噩耗
This isn't new for him. His grief isn't new. Mine is.
我悲痛欲绝
Mine is.
明天也是
And it'll be new tomorrow.
电影精选列表